nice666

Jun 23, 2020
Raa looks FLAWLESS!!! Wonder what her domination style is? One small guess at that in my opinion she wants to be worshipped like a queen, Egyption queen style is a bit of a give away i think.
Please no,not another lose 9 times to mary all over again shenanigan xD

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
I saw nothing that mentioned her being a dark domina. By the looks of it, she seems like she'll be fairly similar to Madeleine in term of character, wanting order and absolute obedience. She's also described as a domina focusing on magic, kind of like Madeleine as well. Let's say Dekarous hasn't divulge too much about Raa.

He mentioned what she'll mostly be about in term of fetishes and hosted a poll on what his Patreons wanted to see.

Reactions: mouad ss
Oct 10, 2019
Alright, I'm no hero, but since all of you have been waiting for a while, here's one of the three images that were posted. You're not missing much, it's just images of her with different facial expressions and text. Another post was made by Dekarous about what his patreons wanted her fetishes to be. The poll is currently in progress. Won't add much more other than that... For now. Let's say that his patreons do have some tastes. I might share the poll if people want it. If not, well you'll have the surprise later. ;)

As for Raa herself, I quite like her design. Not wanting to knock on the previous work of the artist, but Raa looks more polished (at least to me) than the other dominas in comparison. Definitely the artist improved quite a bit over time, which is always nice to see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So this is just Iris from tot

Jun 20, 2021
is she a dark domina ?
Could be. Her WIP realm has hieroglyphs and statues of Anubis, the Egyptian God of Death. Her castle is a pyramid which are actually tombs for mummified bodies of pharaohs.
Her castle is also pretty dark so perhaps she is a dark Domina in disguise. Mary is a dark Domina and her Emerald Throne was described as dark, sooo-

Last edited:
Reactions: mouad ss

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
isn't she confirmed to be about transformation magic? pretty sure the twins mention it. coud still count as dark magic though, who knows?
See, that's what I thought and it is what really bothers me. The twins mention she's about transformation/shrinking magic. Dekarous only confirmed she was about shrinking/giantess magic and put transformation in his poll, which is currently in 3rd place as for what the Patreon wants. Like come on, Deka... You can't just tease something about transformation magic and just decide to not commit. :cautious:

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jun 20, 2021
See, that's what I thought and it is what really bothers me. The twins mention she's about transformation/shrinking magic. Dekarous only confirmed she was about shrinking/giantess magic and put transformation in his poll, which is currently in 3rd place as for what the Patreon wants. Like come on, Deka... You can't just tease something about transformation magic and just decide to not commit. :cautious:
Wait wtf?
Bruh
That's a shitty move.. I was expecting her to have growth/shrinking powers as well and this news annoyed me.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
She will have growth and shrinking powers. Transformation on the other hand, that seems to be a toss up for now. Also something that isn't in the poll is farting/scat, but there is a LOT of his patreons requesting it in the comments. The polls of Dekarous are nice and all to know what his supporters prefer, but he needs to also implement things of his own as well. Just have a vision and make it happen, don't solely take in consideration the results of a poll.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
let's be real, shrinking isn't even anything special at this point. it really makes her seem like just a copy from that other game. makes sense to cater for his paying supporters, but my hopes for this game just keep dropping.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jun 20, 2021
let's be real, shrinking isn't even anything special at this point. it really makes her seem like just a copy from that other game. makes sense to cater for his paying supporters, but my hopes for this game just keep dropping.
Same ngl- I thought it was all fun and games but I'm getting really impatient.
But.. Hey. At least it can't be as bad as the Yandere Dev situation, right?

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
I think this is partly true. Shrinking could be so much more, but I'll just open the pandora's box of criticism towards Deka: He could do so much more. I don't know if it's a creativity issue or if it's just him getting cold feet and not wanting to write things he might think his followers wouldn't want to see. What I mean is that he literally is making a game about otherworldly women with basically unlimited power to which he literally can write anything he wants. He shouldn't impose himself limits and yet he just does very little with the hands he has himself dealt.

Same ngl- I thought it was all fun and games but I'm getting really impatient.
But.. Hey. At least it can't be as bad as the Yandere Dev situation, right?
I think to be called "YandereDev", it would require to actually develop a game. So let's just stick to "Yandere" I guess. :sneaky:

Btw, for the curious, here's Deka's Patreon poll and where it stands as of now.

Jun 20, 2021
I think this is partly true. Shrinking could be so much more, but I'll just open the pandora's box of criticism towards Deka: He could do so much more. I don't know if it's a creativity issue or if it's just him getting cold feet and not wanting to write things he might think his followers wouldn't want to see. What I mean is that he literally is making a game about otherworldly women with basically unlimited power to which he literally can write anything he wants. He shouldn't impose himself limits and yet he just does very little with the hands he has himself dealt.

I think to be called "YandereDev", it would require to actually develop a game. So let's just stick to "Yandere" I guess. :sneaky:

Ah
You're unfamiliar with YandereDev and Yandere Simulator it seems
Nvm then, sorry haha

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Ah
You're unfamiliar with YandereDev and Yandere Simulator it seems
Nvm then, sorry haha
Don't worry, you're all good. But to answer your question in a more serious tone: Nah. Dek actually seems to try, even if he screws up easily to parts he shouldn't be. He actually has a product.

While I'm at it quoting your message, I've been reading on this thread for quite some time, just decided not to post when this community was at its worst. Saw your message about the idea of a bee dom. Not a bad idea. I've seen this trope fairly often, but you and the others did brought some stuff to make it more unique and interesting. Hat off to you.

Jun 20, 2021
Don't worry, you're all good. But to answer your question in a more serious tone: Nah. Dek actually seems to try, even if he screws up easily to parts he shouldn't be. He actually has a product.

While I'm at it quoting your message, I've been reading on this thread for quite some time, just decided not to post when this community was at its worst. Saw your message about the idea of a bee dom. Not a bad idea. I've seen this trope fairly often, but you and the others did brought some stuff to make it more unique and interesting. Hat off to you.
Thanks. <3

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
These are some interesting ideas for bee-domme finishers. The Beekake scene could be a nice 'Game over" scene. I could see a few of the queen's servants circling around MC and drowning him in their honey. I really like the acidic honey idea as it plays to the same deadly love idea as the short stack domina. Not only could this inflict pain, but it would also be humiliating for MC to get a face full of angry honey.

That is one way to go with that reference. I think a better way to go would be to have MC arrive just after queen bee turned her last harem of past champions into lost ones.

Bees actually have another attack besides using their stingers (Which could be referenced with a strap-on), they literally cuddle their opponents to death and kill them with their bodyheat. from this I was thinking she could have a thing for cuddling and use a lot of high damage grapple moves to beat MC.

I thought she was called "Raa"? If they are calling themselves "Pharoh" I am getting some big "Heart of the cards" vibes from her. Aka, another unwinnable fight. And this time we can't screw the rules and use three attacks in one turn.
Her full title + name is " Grand Pharaoh Raa", so expect a pyramid, yellow, servants ... in short, an original universe that will change us from other games of the genre.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Alright, I'm no hero, but since all of you have been waiting for a while, here's one of the three images that were posted. You're not missing much, it's just images of her with different facial expressions and text. Another post was made by Dekarous about what his patreons wanted her fetishes to be. The poll is currently in progress. Won't add much more other than that... For now. Let's say that his patreons do have some tastes. I might share the poll if people want it. If not, well you'll have the surprise later. ;)

As for Raa herself, I quite like her design. Not wanting to knock on the previous work of the artist, but Raa looks more polished (at least to me) than the other dominas in comparison. Definitely the artist improved quite a bit over time, which is always nice to see.

Wow she is beautiful. Not going to lie, is she told me to sit I would go down like an obedient puppy.

Raa looks FLAWLESS!!! Wonder what her domination style is? One small guess at that in my opinion she wants to be worshipped like a queen, Egyptian queen style is a bit of a give away i think.
Fun fact: In ancient times it was customary for the lowest ranking person in the household to wash the guest's feet. I have a feeling Dekarous will adapt this to having MC give hers a wash. Another fun fact: Pharohs would be buried with their most valuable treasures and things they want to bring into the afterlife. I could see Raa bringing MC back to her sarcophagus for centuries of cuddling.

May I see him?
No

So this is just Iris from tot
ngl, that is looking pretty sus.

Could be. Her WIP realm has hieroglyphs and statues of Anubis, the Egyptian God of Death. Her castle is a pyramid which are actually tombs for mummified bodies of pharaohs.
Her castle is also pretty dark so perhaps she is a dark Domina in disguise. Mary is a dark Domina and her Emerald Throne was described as dark, sooo-
I sure hope not. While what you say is true, her name is based on "Ra" the sun god. I could see she being an arrogant and dominating version of Lavvanya though. Especially since Ra's aspects also included growth and fertility like an angel we all know and love.

I agree with that being a dick move. This is the Twin's "Foot theme" all over again. While those aren't my kinks, I think it's annoying when a dev backpedals like that.

She will have growth and shrinking powers. Transformation on the other hand, that seems to be a toss up for now. Also something that isn't in the poll is farting/scat, but there is a LOT of his patreons requesting it in the comments. The polls of Dekarous are nice and all to know what his supporters prefer, but he needs to also implement things of his own as well. Just have a vision and make it happen, don't solely take in consideration the results of a poll.
I really hope Dekarous doesn't let a vocal minority turn Domina into a scat and gas game. I love Domina but it seems like the Patreon poll model turning it into something else.

I agree with Dekarous playing it too safe to avoid alienating his current supporters. At this rate he seems to have painted himself into a corner and won't be willing to take chances. On the other hand, it's not just that but also how so many fans got so angry over the latest update.

As for the latest poll, human furniture and pet play would be very fitting for Raa.

As for the YandereDev situation, just think of Koda (The "Creator" of ToT).

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes