robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
OK, here's some weird stuff for CHEATERS!!! Cheaters who like to explore/break games rather than dominate games.

After figuring out ways to save party members from/avoid the deaths of NPC's in Franziska's realm, I did this:
Started a new game.
Talked to the Reaper(opening Katrina's Realm.)
Saved.
Used RPGM Save Editor to give myself the Firestone(?) seal(which will allow access to Franziska's Realm when I break it) and an Eldritch Tome.
Loaded the save, Broke the Seal, Entered Franziska's Realm, got my party members.
Saved.
Spammed Save and used the Eldritch Tome until I went to the Void, got the Scroll of the Void and the Strange Ring, returned to the Cerulean Fields and sold the Broken Seal to the Reaper.
Saved.
Used RPGM Save Editor to zero out all switches and variables relating to Franziska(as not doing so will make the Reaper think you've already defeated the first 5 Dominas and(potentially) result in game-breaking lack of interaction. The Reaper did NOT act as if I was trying to help Cicero(the Merchant in Narcissa's(yum) Yonder of Disease... so I wouldn't be surprised if the Reaper wouldn't act in the way he needs to in order to beat Mary's Realm.
Loaded the save and played as normal, except now I have 4 party members.

Naturally, I chose the Arcanist path.

Without cheating any more:
-Only 3 Party Members can accompany you into battle. The fourth will not gain EXP or Mastery Points.
-Doesn't seem to be a way to add/remove active party members. Jerry is stuck getting no EXP or MP.
-Party members have no ability to be Equipped and no Combat Special, Skill, Mastery or Proficiency other than Attack, Guard and Item. They become more Proficient in unarmed combat, but I'm not sure what advantage that gives you.
-As with most RPGM games, Party Members who have dropped to 0HP get no EXP when a battle is won.
-Active Party Members Level up with less EXP than MC. Other than a VERY small number of boss battles, I've kept everyone alive and my most recent save has MC at LVL 30 while all my Party Members are at LVL 34.
-Eldritch Tomes which increase stats affect ALL party members, INCLUDING Jerry, who is stuck gaining no EXP or MP. This is not the case when advancing through Skill Trees and getting the Reaper bonuses after losing all your Soul Shards. Only MC gets those perks/bonuses. Other than learning Eldritch Blast, Eldritch Shockwave and Eldritch Storm... ALL my Eldritch Tomes were used to add +30 to Attack, Defense and Agility(when you increase your Agility enough that you attack BEFORE a Lost Disease Marksman, you WILL attack BEFORE Narcissa, which makes it WAY easier to beat her.) I used my Reaper bonuses after losing all my Soul Shards to increase Magic ATK and my Magicka pool.

These aren't super-special... but if you hate Mary like I do... you might be interested to know that before you're supposed to be able to defeat Mary... the effect that Mary puts on MC (loss of 25% Magicka and Adrenaline(TP) per turn) does NOT affect Party Members... and if you've buffed their ATK enough... and especially if you've used Arcane Blastx2(reduces enemy DEFx2)... they can kick Mary's ass when she's not auto-counterattacking in Vengeance State. AND it still counts as Mary beating you, allowing you to advance the storyline in Mary's Realm. Your party won't get any EXP, but you can feel like you gave Mary a big F-U :giggle: which I enjoy! Looks like MC';s Stress doesn't increase when you drop to 0HP and your Party Members defeat Mary... yeah, FUCK her!

Now I'm wondering if I'm going to get 4 additional LVL1 clone Party Members when I LEGIT get to Franziska's stage... or if I'll have to use RPGM Save Editor to keep the game from breaking...

EDIT: OK... so with Party Members... I can't use any of Llavanya's Tomes of Light Magic on MC... and they have no effect on Party Members so I have no access to those spells. OBVS, I can already beat the crap out of Mary... so that's not a problem. It'll affect my ability to crush Raa when she's only vulnerable to light spells later on. I'll see if I can use them later on and if not, I'll keep this save to see if I can CHEAT my way into being able to use them.
EDIT AGAIN: lol... I couldn't use them because I was basically dead... still at 0 HP from the battle with Mary.
EDIT AGAIN:
-After you get Llavanya's Spell(s) you MUST lose to Mary 2x to advance the story.
-Upon re-entering Franziska's Realm, you meet your Party members again, but the event has no effect. You can cheat as described HERE to "save" everyone but Dennis. This makes Jerry an active Party member and he's really not too far behind Tony and Magnus IRT his stats if you've been using the Eldritch Tomes to boost stats.

The important thing is that this cheat to add Party members has no game-breaking consequences :giggle:

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
OK, here's some weird stuff for CHEATERS!!! Cheaters who like to explore/break games rather than dominate games.

After figuring out ways to save party members from/avoid the deaths of NPC's in Franziska's realm, I did this:
Started a new game.
Saved.
Used RPGM Save Editor to give myself the Firestone(?) seal(which will allow access to Franziska's Realm when I break it) and an Eldritch Tome.
Loaded the save, Broke the Seal, Entered Franziska's Realm, got my party members.
Saved.
Spammed Save and used the Eldritch Tome until I went to the Void, got the Scroll of the Void and the Strange Ring, returned to the Cerulean Fields and sold the Broken Seal to the Reaper.
Saved.
Used RPGM Save Editor to zero out all switches and variables relating to Franziska(as not doing so will make the Reaper think you've already defeated the first 5 Dominas and(potentially) result in game-breaking lack of interaction. The Reaper did NOT act as if I was trying to help Cicero(the Merchant in Narcissa's(yum) Yonder of Disease... so I wouldn't be surprised if the Reaper wouldn't act in the way he needs to in order to beat Mary's Realm.

-Only 3 Party Members can accompany you into battle. The fourth will not gain EXP or Mastery Points.
-Doesn't seem to be a way to add/remove active party members. Jerry is stuck getting no EXP or MP.
-Party members have no ability to be Equipped and no Combat Special, Skill, Mastery or Proficiency other than Attack, Guard and Item. They become more Proficient in unarmed combat, but I'm not sure what advantage that gives you.
-As with most RPGM games, Party Members who have dropped to 0HP get no EXP when a battle is won.
-Active Party Members Level up with less EXP than MC. Other than a VERY small number of boss battles, I've kept everyone alive and my most recent save has MC at LVL 30 while all my Party Members are at LVL 34.
-Eldritch Tomes which increase stats affect ALL party members, INCLUDING Jerry, who is stuck gaining no EXP or MP. This is not the case when advancing through Skill Trees and getting the Reaper bonuses after losing all your Soul Shards. Only MC gets those perks/bonuses. Other than learning Eldritch Blast, Eldritch Shockwave and Eldritch Storm... ALL my Eldritch Tomes were used to add +30 to Attack, Defense and Agility(when you increase your Agility enough that you attack BEFORE a Lost Disease Marksman, you WILL attack BEFORE Narcissa, which makes it WAY easier to beat her.) I used my Reaper bonuses after losing all my Soul Shards to increase Magic ATK and my Magicka pool.

These aren't super-special... but if you hate Mary like I do... you might be interested to know that before you're supposed to be able to defeat Mary... the effect that Mary puts on MC (loss of 25% Magicka and Adrenaline(TP) per turn) does NOT affect Party Members... and if you've buffed their ATK enough... and especially if you've used Arcane Blastx2(reduces enemy DEFx2)... they can kick Mary's ass when she's not auto-counterattacking in Vengeance State. AND it still counts as Mary beating you, allowing you to advance the storyline in Mary's Realm. Your party won't get any EXP, but you can feel like you gave Mary a big F-U :giggle: which I enjoy! Looks like MC';s Stress doesn't increase when you drop to 0HP and your Party Members defeat Mary... yeah, FUCK her!

Now I'm wondering if I'm going to get 4 additional LVL1 clone Party Members when I LEGIT get to Franziska's stage... or if I'll have to use RPGM Save Editor to keep the game from breaking...

EDIT: OK... so with Party Members... I can't use any of Llavanya's Tomes of Light Magic on MC... and they have no effect on Party Members so I have no access to those spells. OBVS, I can already beat the crap out of Mary... so that's not a problem. It'll affect my ability to crush Raa when she's only vulnerable to light spells later on. I'll see if I can use them later on and if not, I'll keep this save to see if I can CHEAT my way into being able to use them.
Now this is some intense screwing of the rules, especially against Worst Girl. I would love to have a party of usual weaklings beat her up with the power of friendship (And cheating).

Someone needs to make some fanart of:

MC - Kaiba

Raa - Fem Yugi

Worst Girl -

And the party - Yugi's friends

MC wins by a combination of "Dueling" with the broken battle mechanics, screwing the rules (Cheat Engine), and the power of "Friendship" as the other three losers party members beat the "Lifepoints" out of Worst Girl.

ToiletLord

Jul 30, 2021

Started a new game.
Saved.
Saved.
Saved.

EDIT AGAIN: lol... I couldn't use them because I was basically dead... still at 0 HP from the battle with Mary.
EDIT AGAIN:
-After you get Llavanya's Spell(s) you MUST lose to Mary 2x to advance the story.
-Upon re-entering Franziska's Realm, you meet your Party members again, but the event has no effect. You can cheat as described HERE to "save" everyone but Dennis. This makes Jerry an active Party member and he's really not too far behind Tony and Magnus IRT his stats if you've been using the Eldritch Tomes to boost stats.

The important thing is that this cheat to add Party members has no game-breaking consequences :giggle:
Please go out and touch grass.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Okay I think I just finished playing this game,and I have a few questions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I went ahead and gave 8.0 a try (Couldnt cuz shit happens in life especially when ur broke)
And well, I was very impressed!

And well, I think I'm bi now. I have a crush on Raa. She's absolutely gorgeous and I love her confident queen energy. Best Domina so far for me.
Glad to hear you played through 8.0. Sorry to hear about the not-so-fun struggle. Grinding for dollars is like playing through Katrina's stage at Lvl 1. and Katrina is the ball(Or kitty) busting boss. Whatever happened to Madeline? I thought she was your all time favorite of the Dominas?

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Breaking the Seal doesn't mean you lose the Seal. You must break them in order to access the next Domina's realm. You're eventually left with a broken seal no matter what.

Daimonin

Aug 7, 2019
Really, untill such a time as the game is finished, the player ought to start with one or two tokens to skip a particular domina. Does it make sense with the lore? No. But replaying the same domina a dozen times because another update broke the saves doesn't either. And some of them are just horribly annoying/disgusting/loooooong. Mary and clown girl would be my choice to skip, simply because the first takes FOREVER, and the second is long AND completely uninteresting.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Whoooooo caressss? This thread is the lamest of all.. At least tots thread has some funny shit going on... here is just a bunch of emos crying.

I bet some people love the psycho dominas and think yall a bunch of softy whimps... Anyways you guys should probably chill out and lower your expectations cause I'm pretty sure this game is pretty much dead and likely to be abandoned soon.. also it seems like whats left of Deks focus as a developer has been towards his new project.

1645929570589.png

Last edited:

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
What new project ?

its called Mapple Hills College, and apparently its supposed to be similar to his previous game Sunny Coast College, but hopefully not nearly as buggy..

But I gotta say, after seeing Domina going down the same path sunny coast college did I dont expect much from Deks projects anymore... it might look promising at first and get us all hooked up but it seems to me that he prefers to start new projects rather than focusing on the ones he already has...
Domina had so much potential and kicked off so well and now its basically an abandoned buggy mess. With any luck we might get a rushed ending just like sunny coast college had just so he can have it tagged as completed rather than abandoned pff

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I was just about to ask the same thing. Sometimes, it just becomes too much. It´d be a relief to be able to see past that madness without losing our sanity, because, oh lord... That´s messed up.
Trust me when I say you are not alone. There's a big difference between the reverse-ryona we have all come to love and outright guro.

Really, untill such a time as the game is finished, the player ought to start with one or two tokens to skip a particular domina. Does it make sense with the lore? No. But replaying the same domina a dozen times because another update broke the saves doesn't either. And some of them are just horribly annoying/disgusting/loooooong. Mary and clown girl would be my choice to skip, simply because the first takes FOREVER, and the second is long AND completely uninteresting.
Thankfully, according to Dekarous, 8.0 was the last update where we would have to restart from the beginning. Worst case scenario, we have this forum for saves as well as the cheat editor should there be an unexpected re-start.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes