Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i found a way that is to use cheats and max out your power
i did and my hp and mp reached 9999 with atk and defences max out too and a big no of foreign soul shards
I beat Raa on my first try using the save included in the save bundle. I usually play Crusader so I imagine that I could clap her royal cheeks even easier if I were using my regular MC. Is there any way to cheat to save the party in Harley Queef's realm?

Raa is free against Crusaders at level 25. I had no problem beating her right away even with all five of her power tablets.
What happens when the pharaoh assembles all five pieces of the puzzle?

Reactions: LustfulWeeb5554

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
I beat Raa on my first try using the save included in the save bundle. I usually play Crusader so I imagine that I could clap her royal cheeks even easier if I were using my regular MC. Is there any way to cheat to save the party in Harley Queef's realm?

The assassin/duelist/executioner always lures me with the dodge+crit capabilities without fails... hahahaha...

Supposedly will make raa much stronger, from the story dialogue, you can offer more tablets like more than 5 I think? But I think5 is the maximum, 3 is the minimum before you can fight with her. I don't know the difference because I fought her straight with 5 tablets of her

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

drac8003

Feb 8, 2022

i use duelist class although beating her is not hard _i have beaten her before) but there's a glitch in the version where it gets stuck in cirlcels unless you beat her and then her guards in succession which is also possible if you carry enough potions but it it boring doing it again and again thus i used cheats to find about if its a loop glitch or something else

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The assassin/duelist/executioner always lures me with the dodge+crit capabilities without fails... hahahaha...

Supposedly will make raa much stronger, from the story dialogue, you can offer more tablets like more than 5 I think? But I think5 is the maximum, 3 is the minimum before you can fight with her. I don't know the difference because I fought her straight with 5 tablets of her
I only found 4 tablets in her catacomb where I found the red cloak.... Which I will not get in my actual playthough since I'm keeping the silver Best Girl cloak. I am BEST GIRL's champion and I want all of the other dominas to know who I truly belong to.

i use duelist class although beating her is not hard _i have beaten her before) but there's a glitch in the version where it gets stuck in cirlcels unless you beat her and then her guards in succession which is also possible if you carry enough potions but it it boring doing it again and again thus i used cheats to find about if its a loop glitch or something else
So you fight her, she wimps out, you fight her Anubis guard, and then what happens? I have never felt so dominant in a game about femdom before lol

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
I only found 4 tablets in her catacomb where I found the red cloak.... Which I will not get in my actual playthough since I'm keeping the silver Best Girl cloak. I am BEST GIRL's champion and I want all of the other dominas to know who I truly belong to.

pffff... please spare us from the self-centered nonsense :HideThePain:

1644554093795.png

Last edited:
  • Angry

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Welp, you just need 3-5 of the tablets anyway, just don't forget there's so called "best armor" in the catacomb, red cloak or something...

We shall see about her, sometimes innocent looking girl turned out to be the most wickedly kinky...

• Thinking Face

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
The Arcanist's Eldritch Tomes are the best armor, if you don't mind grinding.
I always start out with the Arcanist for the Eldritch Tomes. In previous verions of the game, you couldn't get the Eldritch Tome recipe if you use the Class change exploit on Franziska's stage.

Speaking of which, I just started Franziska's stage with a LVL31 Arcanist and a bunch of Eldritch Tomes. First thing I did once I had the 4 party members was spam save until I got the Eldritch Tome that raises levels. For anyone who doesn't know, when you raise your party member's level, you can select their skill tree, get the last Champion perks and select a new class, which CHANGES MC's class without erasing any of the skills you already have.
So now I have an Arcanist-Technomancer/Channeler-Warlock/Crusader-Berserker/Duelist-Executioner/Ranger... and don't yet have enough MP to finish that Skill Tree... I'll be able to double-wield both weapons from the Twins stage with spear and dagger perks while regenerating MP with the Ring of Arcana. Pretty sure you can't get more hulked out.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Welp, you just need 3-5 of the tablets anyway, just don't forget there's so called "best armor" in the catacomb, red cloak or something...

We shall see about her, sometimes innocent looking girl turned out to be the most wickedly kinky...
Last fight I only gave The Pharaoh the two tablets she requested but after her poor dueling I might let her use three of the ancient Egyptian tablets of the gods. When I obtain the title of Prophesied Champion I want all the 13 realms to know who the true king of the challenge is.

*Sighs* While I think she's wholesome through and through, someone who's certainly a dark domina has been hard at work corrupting her. I imagine we will be getting a corrupted battle fuck between her and MC.

The Arcanist's Eldritch Tomes are the best armor, if you don't mind grinding.
I always start out with the Arcanist for the Eldritch Tomes. In previous verions of the game, you couldn't get the Eldritch Tome recipe if you use the Class change exploit on Franziska's stage.

Speaking of which, I just started Franziska's stage with a LVL31 Arcanist and a bunch of Eldritch Tomes. First thing I did once I had the 4 party members was spam save until I got the Eldritch Tome that raises levels. For anyone who doesn't know, when you raise your party member's level, you can select their skill tree, get the last Champion perks and select a new class, which CHANGES MC's class without erasing any of the skills you already have.
So now I have an Arcanist-Technomancer/Channeler-Warlock/Crusader-Berserker/Duelist-Executioner/Ranger... and don't yet have enough MP to finish that Skill Tree... I'll be able to double-wield both weapons from the Twins stage with spear and dagger perks while regenerating MP with the Ring of Arcana. Pretty sure you can't get more hulked out.
Wow... Now that sounds pretty overpowered. Maybe I need to scrap my Crusader playthough in favor of trying out this exploit. I can just imagine making Worst Girl quake in her domina boots staring down this powerhouse.

As for being Best Armor, this would still only be second as the best armor comes from the objectively greatest goddess in the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thecatbred

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Last fight I only gave The Pharaoh the two tablets she requested but after her poor dueling I might let her use three of the ancient Egyptian tablets of the gods. When I obtain the title of Prophesied Champion I want all the 13 realms to know who the true king of the challenge is.

*Sighs* While I think she's wholesome through and through, someone who's certainly a dark domina has been hard at work corrupting her. I imagine we will be getting a corrupted battle fuck between her and MC.

Wow... Now that sounds pretty overpowered. Maybe I need to scrap my Crusader playthough in favor of trying out this exploit. I can just imagine making Worst Girl quake in her domina boots staring down this powerhouse.

As for being Best Armor, this would still only be second as the best armor comes from the objectively greatest goddess in the game:

Ah, here, let me fix that for you.

Theeere we go, all better.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021

hehe... who knew how she would turn up for real in the future right? Probably she orchestrated whole thing to find the so called 'best champion' that can beat others, *gasp* PLOT THICKENS WITH CONSPIRACIES... lol....
Just like Monster Girl Quest with the ending when reaching the goddess

Meh~ she is boring, narcissa favored by most.. hahaha

• Wow

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
So i dont know how to replenish my soul shards and when i get game over i get to chose if i follow red light. What the heck is red light where did it came from? And how to replenish soul shards?

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
So i dont know how to replenish my soul shards and when i get game over i get to chose if i follow red light. What the heck is red light where did it came from? And how to replenish soul shards?
That's now how your Soul Shards get replenished... by having the Dominas beat you to death. In previous builds you could actively replenish your Soul Shards... Deka hasn't gone back and removed all the text that refers to this activity.

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
That's now how your Soul Shards get replenished... by having the Dominas beat you to death. In previous builds you could actively replenish your Soul Shards... Deka hasn't gone back and removed all the text that refers to this activity.
Does chosing corruption skill have any effect on gameplay or story?

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Does chosing corruption skill have any effect on gameplay or story?
Other than getting the Corruption perks... the only thing the Corruption tree does is make MC consecutively more undead-looking. Personally, unless you're REALLY invested in discovering everything in the game, I'd limit my progress on the corruption tree, in case it becomes relevant in the future. It's always there to be used if it actually does become significant to the story later on.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Is there any way to cheat to save the party in Harley Queef's realm?
I was curious... SO:
With regular exploits... no. Franziska's realm is very linear and party members must die to progress.
With onlinesaveedit you can add Franziska's Bloodrune Seal to your items and completely skip her level by moving on to the next Domina's realm... you won't "save" anyone, but they won't die in front of you either. There's also the Spaded Helmet, the Tome of Deathly Blast of Death, the Bow of Explosive Explosions(?,) the Lucky Helmet(?,) up to 6 Teddy Keys, the Kitchen Key, some crafting items , one of a number of "Bloody" weapons amd the Funhammer of Fun you might miss out on during normal gameplay.. This could break the game later on if the switches and variables in the game aren't set properly.

With RPGMaker SaveEdit You can:

Save at any time when you have Party Members and edit the save in RPGMaker SaveEdit Advanced:
Variables:
45: Franziska 19

Switches(checked):
80: Jerry Vanishes
157: Franziska 2nd Phase

Make sure you have at least one Eldritch Tome. You don't need to be an Arcanist to use it.

THEN Spam Save until you use your Eldritch Tome to teleport to the Abyss. You can return to the Cerulean Fields from the Abyss and re-entering Franziska's realm will make Franziska's realm load in as if all your Party Members except Dennis have been killed (but they'll all be alive in your party.) This will allow you to prevent the death of(save) Magnus, Jerry and Tony and keep them in your party after defeating Franziska WITH the appropriate switches and variables triggered(I think) which should prevent a future game-break. Dennis dies after you defeat Franziska... but he's kind of a dick anyway. Make sure you have completed your current Skill Tree(recommended) and level Dennis up so you can complete his Last Champion Skill Tree... allowing you to CHANGE CLASS and start you off on an ADDITIONAL Skill Tree before defeating Franziska. You can level up each of your 3 remaining Party Members to complete their Last Champion Skill Trees and CHANGE CLASS to gain additional Skill Trees for MC afterwards.

Functionally, the only use for your additional party members is as defensive HP tanks... to take a hit. It looks like they have no ability to be equipped or gain skills OTHER than unarmed proficiency... so their offensive utility is minimal, at least IRT how strong MC is by that time. But if you REALLY want to just give a big "F-U" to Franziska... this is how you'd do it.

AGAIN... I can't guarantee that this won't break the game later on. While investigating I somehow ended up having a save with only Jerry in my party... after I killed him in Franziska's Arena with only a black screen... go figure. The Switch and Variable stats I gave were from a save I made when I was finally able to fight Franziska without taking advantage of any exploits.

FINAL EDIT: Dekarous ... I sincerely hope you read this and recognize how broke your game is. We LOVE the content but we CRAVE a palatable implementation of it. BE the BADASS we all KNOW you can be with a little more attention to detail.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Ah, here, let me fix that for you.

Nooooo! That is the worst typo in the entire history of Domina. She's the second biggest reason this game needs *Gulps* maledom content.

hehe... who knew how she would turn up for real in the future right? Probably she orchestrated whole thing to find the so called 'best champion' that can beat others, *gasp* PLOT THICKENS WITH CONSPIRACIES... lol....
Just like Monster Girl Quest with the ending when reaching the goddess

Meh~ she is boring, narcissa favored by most.. hahaha
Idk, despite the girls in Domina being bullies, I think Best Girl's heart is pure as freshly fallen snow. That said, after her time spent with Worst Girl, her mind will likely be shattered the next time we see her. I could see her being Worst Girl's attack bitch and going after MC using moves/ skills that are twisted versions of her aspects of: Life, Growth, and Warmth(?). Even Deka's previous game, Sunny Coast College had one girl who was sweet and kind though and through.

Reactions: LustfulWeeb5554

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
so... is this title still being developed further or abandoned?
1644755080308.png

I'd say its "unofficially abandoned"... but some folks here seem to have a lot of hope (if we can still call it hope.. or tot syndrome)

It's pretty sad, it used to be one snek's fav femdom games... now its bug's fav game

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Savec
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes