Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
after losing 9 times in a row I became katrina's slave. And now i can't exit her realm nor fight her. What should I do??
It's essentially 'Game Over' for that save file. When you meet certain conditions, such as losing repeatedly, maxing out stress, or making key decisions at certain dialogue options, you can go down a 'Slave Route,' like what you've done with Katrina. You no longer progress through the game, but you do unlock some of the spiciest H scenes, seen by interacting with objects in their newly unlocked personal chambers.

What you should be doing is saving regularly with multiple different saves (for example, a save when first entering a new domina's world, a save when their intro content is over, a save right before/during their closing content, whatever you feel would be personally wise to avoid locking yourself out of content by accident) so that if you do meet a condition where you're enslaved by a domina, it's not the end of the world, you can just go back to a previous save (though most people will tell you to make specific saves while enslaved by each domina and then set them aside so that you can go and view their scenes anytime). If you haven't been saving regularly, then you need to go start a New Game, unfortunately. Luckily, it sounds like you're just on the first domina.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
It's essentially 'Game Over' for that save file. When you meet certain conditions, such as losing repeatedly, maxing out stress, or making key decisions at certain dialogue options, you can go down a 'Slave Route,' like what you've done with Katrina. You no longer progress through the game, but you do unlock some of the spiciest H scenes, seen by interacting with objects in their newly unlocked personal chambers.

What you should be doing is saving regularly with multiple different saves (for example, a save when first entering a new domina's world, a save when their intro content is over, a save right before/during their closing content, whatever you feel would be personally wise to avoid locking yourself out of content by accident) so that if you do meet a condition where you're enslaved by a domina, it's not the end of the world, you can just go back to a previous save (though most people will tell you to make specific saves while enslaved by each domina and then set them aside so that you can go and view their scenes anytime). If you haven't been saving regularly, then you need to go start a New Game, unfortunately. Luckily, it sounds like you're just on the first domina.
heheh.... true, in every h-games like domina, tower of trample, futadomworld and etc that will have a 'game breaking' game over, it is almost a 100% common sense to do multiple saves for almost every scenarios... RPG mainly... :)

glennrexz

Jul 5, 2021
How to defeat raa guys? First fight i almost beat her then she stop the fight and call anubis to chase me. I lose to anubis, and scene back again fight with raa. The scene keep repeating

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
How to defeat raa guys? First fight i almost beat her then she stop the fight and call anubis to chase me. I lose to anubis, and scene back again fight with raa. The scene keep repeating
Reload your save file. The game loves to break in that particular section. But hey, if it's any consolation, this is the "fixed" update. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: SnakeSnek

drac8003

Feb 8, 2022
Perhaps you can't really beat raa, she would just end the fight instantly anyway. As long as you got her seal or something, its mission complete
i have the same question i have been trying to beat her for a good number of times but she ends it at the end and calls her gaurds which end in the same circle of fighting her and ending it i have played this loop multiple times just to make sure it isnt set on any mandatory losses now it has grown too boring so if any devloper watching pls tell about it i want to explore more >.<

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
i have the same question i have been trying to beat her for a good number of times but she ends it at the end and calls her gaurds which end in the same circle of fighting her and ending it i have played this loop multiple times just to make sure it isnt set on any mandatory losses now it has grown too boring so if any devloper watching pls tell about it i want to explore more >.<
I understand your dilemma, I too got bored kind of quickly due to lengthy fights and leveling up the prota. Maybe raa was designed to be like that because raa's content still not completed yet, hence you're thrown into the labyrinth and chased by the anubis. I suggest try out the rpgmaker cheats and see how it goes on beating raa by making her hp to 0 immediately. It's been a while since I last played this game and I've already forgotten most of raa, and other not so interesting dommes.

DUnknownUSER

Jun 18, 2019
Perhaps you can't really beat raa, she would just end the fight instantly anyway. As long as you got her seal or something, its mission complete
You can beat Raa. Although at her first fight, she would run away and then, she will eventually sends her guards to chase you and you need to beat them and challenge Raa again.

turkadam

Feb 7, 2022
Looking at the fetishes and the way this game is structured makes me scream "ToT clone". It's not a bad thing though since I heard there hasn't been a ToT update for a long long time.
dude, can you write the full name of the game? I searched as ToT but I couldn't find it.

drac8003

Feb 8, 2022
You can beat Raa. Although at her first fight, she would run away and then, she will eventually sends her guards to chase you and you need to beat them and challenge Raa again.
hmm its a little problematic cause i think its most probably a crash problem there cause i tried to summit to her which was normal until i enter her underground chamber . after submiting i entered her underground tomb but the gaurds caught me and then the fight scene proceeded even though i had submitted to her which was confusing then she continued to end the fight ending in a big circle :( if anyone has a way pls tell me i am even trying in easy mode but the problem exits in both for some reason maybe i should learn to use cheats
And yes i defeated the gaurds and attacked her too the things ended in same if any one has a safe file pls share

drac8003

Feb 8, 2022
hmm i am finally able to beat raa (after using cheats ) and yes some problems exists well now i just have to wait for v9 and v10

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
hmm its a little problematic cause i think its most probably a crash problem there cause i tried to summit to her which was normal until i enter her underground chamber . after submiting i entered her underground tomb but the gaurds caught me and then the fight scene proceeded even though i had submitted to her which was confusing then she continued to end the fight ending in a big circle :( if anyone has a way pls tell me i am even trying in easy mode but the problem exits in both for some reason maybe i should learn to use cheats
And yes i defeated the gaurds and attacked her too the things ended in same if any one has a safe file pls share
Her whole realm is broken. Just don't enter this room when submitting to her. Deka just doesn't know how to script a very basic thing. I (along with other people) have DM'd him about those issues. He just said "We're aware" then released a fix that honestly didn't fix anything. :)

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Or you guys could just have my save file that averted the anubis fight loop. I forgot how I averted that loop bug to be honest

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I never got her seal, she just chickened out and hid behind her Anubis creature. I used the save that was in the save bundle uploaded here with saves for every Domina and their most important decisions/ scenes. The save bundle included one post-Raa where we can enter Hora's time capsule. So far her realm is just a small room with some machinery and a screen you can interact with that says something like "Realm not completed".

I swear, Raa is Domina's Whitney from Jhoto and Anubis is her Miltank. The Cerulean Fields must be this world's version of the Distortion World lol.

Reactions: LustfulWeeb5554

drac8003

Feb 8, 2022
I never got her seal, she just chickened out and hid behind her Anubis creature. I used the save that was in the save bundle uploaded here with saves for every Domina and their most important decisions/ scenes. The save bundle included one post-Raa where we can enter Hora's time capsule. So far her realm is just a small room with some machinery and a screen you can interact with that says something like "Realm not completed".

I swear, Raa is Domina's Whitney from Jhoto and Anubis is her Miltank. The Cerulean Fields must be this world's version of the Distortion World lol.
i found a way that is to use cheats and max out your power
i did and my hp and mp reached 9999 with atk and defences max out too and a big no of foreign soul shards

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Raa is free just with Shadowbound and Soul Link. Even legit, she isn't much of an issue to deal with.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes