XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
8.1?

i uploaded a save file set, i dont think its a 100% either, but do check my previous post
I downloaded from the link you provided: it's a mod+saves for 8.1.
First thing I did, I only copy-pasted the save files in the save folder, and the game doesn't see them.

Then I copy-pasted the whole "www" folder, and again the game doesn't see any change.

darkwer34

Nov 6, 2017
xbrad93x u might wanna rename the folder saves to save and it should of actually worked since the name of the data folder is just save instead of saves at least it worked for me by doing so

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
I downloaded from the link you provided: it's a mod+saves for 8.1.
First thing I did, I only copy-pasted the save files in the save folder, and the game doesn't see them.

Then I copy-pasted the whole "www" folder, and again the game doesn't see any change.
my bad, i didnt mention that i used the cheat tool. however i dont think that would modify the save file until you end cant detect the save files being present, the only 'cheat' i used are either god mode or instant kill, especially for lengthy fights

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
Honestly, I have no probs with fights and all ... it just sicks me a lot to play Mary's dungeon again ... really, it's annoying !
I did it once, I don't want to do it again !

• Haha
Reactions: Arubedoo

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Honestly, I have no probs with fights and all ... it just sicks me a lot to play Mary's dungeon again ... really, it's annoying !
I did it once, I don't want to do it again !
try out with the flesh.... dagger, the one that can hit 3 times + bleed

Sisifo

Sep 10, 2018
what is the best class?
Try duelist and dagger skills, it can kill dommes on 1-2 special moves (the one with 5 hits) if you buff your attack and crit first. Use the inmortality magic instead of raising defensive stats and go full on ATK points.

Last edited:

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
xbrad93x u might wanna rename the folder saves to save and it should of actually worked since the name of the data folder is just save instead of saves at least it worked for me by doing so
Bro thanks a lot, I legit had the saves folder named incorrectly (should be "save" not "saves"), must have been high or somethin'
Fixed it, should be named properly now, everything else should be working from here (so that you can simply copy and paste, no more renaming).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Dekarous
what is the possibility of having a ballbuster domina
like she is focuses only one specific type of hits.
Dekarous if you are reading this, please make this a thing. I suggest making an athletic boxing girl domina with a kink for low blows <3

Save-editoriarch.
That's the best class to face the 8th Domina. "Power" of the Pharoh vs being able to (Also) screw the rules.

Reactions: LustfulWeeb5554

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Dekarous if you are reading this, please make this a thing. I suggest making an athletic boxing girl domina with a kink for low blows <3
mika&maki are quite overrated, yet their scenes are very underwhelming, maki (the one with blue hair) got stick torture scene but that pretty much it, i somewhat was expecting with the twins, they would have more, only about 3-5 scenes sadly, compared to other dommes, can go as high as 8?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Bro thanks a lot, I legit had the saves folder named incorrectly (should be "save" not "saves"), must have been high or somethin'
Fixed it, should be named properly now, everything else should be working from here (so that you can simply copy and paste, no more renaming).
the folder provided in the rar file is 'save', not 'saves', i just checked the rar file that i still have, the one uploaded in this thread

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
mika&maki are quite overrated, yet their scenes are very underwhelming, maki (the one with blue hair) got stick torture scene but that pretty much it, i somewhat was expecting with the twins, they would have more, only about 3-5 scenes sadly, compared to other dommes, can go as high as 8?
Agreed on Mika and Maki being a letdown. Not only did they not get enough scenes but they came right after Harley Queef. After her any other domina who tries for the insane girl angle is going to fall short. I like how Deka tried to give the player the "Dating a crazy girl" feel but they should have been introduced as the 3rd Domina with the Angry Kitten being bumped up to 4th.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Agreed on Mika and Maki being a letdown. Not only did they not get enough scenes but they came right after Harley Queef. After her any other domina who tries for the insane girl angle is going to fall short. I like how Deka tried to give the player the "Dating a crazy girl" feel but they should have been introduced as the 3rd Domina with the Angry Kitten being bumped up to 4th.
well... based on your description, its probably that mary and franz were swapped, by having mary right before the twins, having franz after madeline.

however, from the psychological analysis standpoint as why deka made it this way, most likely he is playing it safe with the content, avoiding overly guro content; only franz meat toilet. if its something like graveyard executioner, everything were to be extreme guro from the beginning, thats a different story.

what we are lacking on right now is a yandere warden/domina (perhaps calling them warden better as they foresee their own realms). mika&maki would make good yandere twins of not going to let go of prota. but given the fact that both of them are all about indecisiveness, could be yandere or tsun, besides, there are some part where we delivered 'love' letter to one of them.

likewise, if this game still really in development, hora? (the one after raa) might be well worth to be made as an extreme yandere perhaps even more than our beloved famous gasai yuno :p. and maybe, trying to leave her realm after being bound, would lead to becoming a daruma along with more stories after that :p.

i like the idea of daruma, however, most of these kind of routes very much ended right after becoming one, thats it.

• Thinking Face

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
Screw that clown girl, I beat her and I was still mad lol, I would've stayed with Madeleine if I knew all these girls suck

• Thinking Face
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes