hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
its called Mapple Hills College, and apparently its supposed to be similar to his previous game Sunny Coast College, but hopefully not nearly as buggy..

But I gotta say, after seeing Domina going down the same path sunny coast college did I dont expect much from Deks projects anymore... it might look promising at first and get us all hooked up but it seems to me that he prefers to start new projects rather than focusing on the ones he already has...
Domina had so much potential and kicked off so well and now its basically an abandoned buggy mess. With any luck we might get a rushed ending just like sunny coast college had just so he can have it tagged as completed rather than abandoned pff
Absolute travesty...

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Seems like he has just abandoned the project tbh. He only gives updates on his new game now from what i have seen
If anyone knows how to extract the tilesets from the game I could try to make a "mod" that finishes the plot at least. Can't make the art unless I use Koikatsu that it. Not to mention my own fetishes would probably influence the mod and I'm not sure how many would like that.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If anyone knows how to extract the tilesets from the game I could try to make a "mod" that finishes the plot at least. Can't make the art unless I use Koikatsu that it. Not to mention my own fetishes would probably influence the mod and I'm not sure how many would like that.
That would be awesome! While I am sure Deka will complete this game, Domina could use a fangame like how Tower of Trample got Tower Escape with Lily. If you add some new dominas, I suggest making one of them a gym-domme boxer domina. Some of her fetishes could include mixed boxing, ball busting, and muscle girl domination. For added humiliation, she could invite the other dominas to her realm to watch their boxing match.

Here is my background for some inspiration.

sample_a86648a69d6e26e348e1706a804e1edc.jpg

Reactions: LustfulWeeb5554

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
its called Mapple Hills College, and apparently its supposed to be similar to his previous game Sunny Coast College, but hopefully not nearly as buggy..

But I gotta say, after seeing Domina going down the same path sunny coast college did I dont expect much from Deks projects anymore... it might look promising at first and get us all hooked up but it seems to me that he prefers to start new projects rather than focusing on the ones he already has...
Domina had so much potential and kicked off so well and now its basically an abandoned buggy mess. With any luck we might get a rushed ending just like sunny coast college had just so he can have it tagged as completed rather than abandoned pff
I remember Sunny coast to be honest after the forced circumcision I didn’t feel like playing it at all know you can have it done to the brother but really didn’t feel like playing it after I can sometimes get over other stuff I don’t like but that is a bit hard.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
I remember Sunny coast to be honest after the forced circumcision I didn’t feel like playing it at all know you can have it done to the brother but really didn’t feel like playing it after I can sometimes get over other stuff I don’t like but that is a bit hard.

The game was relatively fine in the bugs regard up to the part.. it was little after those events that it started getting super bugged and rushed. There is no circumcision tho, the girl cuts the whole peepee clean off, but it is also not forced upon you... you can let her do it to your whiny brother instead :4Head:that little whimp is so annoying anyways... he reminds me that love hurts... if you know what I mean :LUL: but note that I am not mentioning any names

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
here you go. just hit the start.bat and the UI opens

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
The game was relatively fine in the bugs regard up to the part.. it was little after those events that it started getting super bugged and rushed. There is no circumcision tho, the girl cuts the whole peepee clean off, but it is also not forced upon you... you can let her do it to your whiny brother instead :4Head:that little whimp is so annoying anyways... he reminds me that love hurts... if you know what I mean :LUL: but note that I am not mentioning any names
Yeah didn’t know what the actually term of cutting the whole dick off so went with that word. Yeah I know you could do it to the little brother and he really could of tried to stand up for himself but we did force him to go to the stupid dance so guess it’s on our dumb ass lol

• Haha
Reactions: SnakeSnek
Mar 17, 2022
I've just finished the v8.0 of the game and I quite enjoyed it. Not only do I generally really enjoy games structured around beating the boss of each "chapter" (think Shadow of The Colossus), but it's a sexy femdom RPG to boot, something I didn't know I needed in my life. I like how each girl has her own theme, personality and specific fetishes (although some definitely implement that better than the others). There's even a semblance of a story which I'm pretty engaged by. Figuring out the strategies against specific Dominas is pretty fun too. I've only done the Channeller class so far, but I might experiment with the others as well. Should keep me occupied until the next update.

While there are some glaring flaws due to this naturally being an amateur project, I wanna say, I think people here are going too hard on the game. Like, reading the last few pages here made me think the game is abandoned and won't be concluded, but then I checked the Patreon and the timeline, and it seems the last Domina was added just a few months ago and a new one is soon to be added in a couple of months. The main complaints seem to be about bugs, which I've definitely noticed and it's unfortunate (I'll probably make a separate post listing all the weird stuff I noticed), but from where I stand, it's better to have a finished game with bugs than an unfinished game with no updates in sight. Of course, ideally there'd be no bugs at all but I'll take what I can get.

On a separate note, is there anything resembling a walkthrough of the game? While I've managed to beat everything, it was sometimes pretty annoying scouring the internet and this thread for answers to specific questions, especially considering there's a Steam game with the same name about gladiators or something that pretty much hogs away 99% of the search results on Google.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
So I just ran into the Rosita 0 relationship bug, is there any way to avoid it?
While I'm not familiar with the bug itself, I can confirm that you can manually tweak the relationship variable for each domina using a save editor (I had to use that on this game once before); you can find the save editor page on this site, here's a link: RPG Maker Save Editor Thread . This hopefully can give you something to work with so you don't have to start from an old save (or scratch).

Roquil

May 18, 2020
While I'm not familiar with the bug itself, I can confirm that you can manually tweak the relationship variable for each domina using a save editor (I had to use that on this game once before); you can find the save editor page on this site, here's a link: RPG Maker Save Editor Thread . This hopefully can give you something to work with so you don't have to start from an old save (or scratch).
Holy shit thank you so much.

3.40 star(s) 53 Votes