smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Yeah for the last few months he was apparently working on the other game, and only on this new one, so the Domina sequel will not happen for a very long time.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

*45 days per release*
*release within 2021*

that was a fking lie
Deka really bit off more than he could chew with the 7.0 update. I am positive the fanbase in general would be okay with Deka rolling back the 7.0 features and just continuing the game from before adding that overhaul that made development so complicated. He's a fairly new dev so I think they would understand.

As things are going (Or in this case, not) I can see why people are worrying about the state of DeKoda.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: XMHK

DanPappo

Oct 10, 2020
Hi, could you give me an introduction of this game? like if it is finished or not, how often it get updated, how many girls and what type of scene there are.

ty.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Just played through Mary and well this part was kinda confusing to me plotwise.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's what I've been wondering since I started playing the game. The plot just doesn't make any sense.
The first Domina is the biggest barrier to many, many Champions, with less than 10% (and I'm being VERY generous here) making it through to the 2nd one. And again only a certain percentage make it through her and reach the 3rd one and so on.

Here comes the biggest plot hole, how the hell do people make it past the 4th and the worst one for to fall to the later ones?
It just doesn't make any sense. She's an insurmountable obstacle, you needed help from the Goddess in the form of Light magic and equipment and you still can't come even close to beating her.
It's only through a devastating event do you actually manage to beat her and proceed on to the next one.
The rest of the Dominas shouldn't be able to see any action since the ones before actually stopped all but a few of them.
Those champions that make it through are compared to legends.

It makes more sense if you could skip some Dominas so the later ones get some action. Something like a tier system.
Like 3 Dominas in the Tier 1, beating any of them allows to you go to Tier 2 and so on.
Of course, one could choose to beat all the lower tier ones.
Then you would get something like this
Tier 1 - 3 Dominas - 3 cumulatively
Tier 2 - 3 Dominas - 6 cumulatively
Tier 3 - 3 Dominas - 9 cumulatively
Tier 4 - 2 Dominas - 11 cumulatively
Tier 5 - 1 Domina - 12 cumulatively (the last one being the Goddess herself)

And then you could have plot twists by the time you reach the Tier 4 or 5 Dominas to raise the stakes.
As for breaking their seals and them recovering it, the game needs a better explanation for how they get restored.

As for why people shouldn't care so much about the story of an adult game, I would say having good worldbuilding and story makes the Sex part better.
Otherwise the game would join the rest of the other pile of "games".

So far the only good things that I find this game has are the art style, the fetishes it covers and it has gameplay.
The story could be better once the plot holes are fixed.

Mar 17, 2022
i'm in rae place the pyrimid one and it keeps sending me into the catocomes, what am i suposed to do
You're supposed to walk around retrieving her tablets, at least 3 of them.
I have just beaten Mary, is there any way to actually save the Goddess?
No, so far you can't save Llavanya.
I also got bugged at Rosita, when I go over 100 Stress, have a mental breakdown and wait until the manipulation scene is over, I am stuck in some kind of loop where I keep having mental breakdowns without me being able to do anything about it.
Obvious answer, but it seems like going back to your last save is your best option.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

test13249

Dec 29, 2021
You're supposed to walk around retrieving her tablets, at least 3 of them.

No, so far you can't save Llavanya.

Obvious answer, but it seems like going back to your last save is your best option.
i got all 5 of them now but i keep get put back into the catocomes, when i leave her gaurds aeare and forces me to walk inot the catocomes, but the secen is a bit glitch so i can get to raes room

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
how do you continue the story if you are a slave to katrina
how do you continue the story if you lose all your sanity to katrina
You don't. You're now stuck inside of that domina's realm (each domina has an enslavement ending) viewing slave-exclusive scenes (or recycled scenes from the story w/ different dialogue); you'll either have to load an old save or, if you weren't saving regularly (which you should definitely do), start a new game.

Mar 28, 2022
You don't. You're now stuck inside of that domina's realm (each domina has an enslavement ending) viewing slave-exclusive scenes (or recycled scenes from the story w/ different dialogue); you'll either have to load an old save or, if you weren't saving regularly (which you should definitely do), start a new game.
is there something similar to domina in the same sort of style

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
is there something similar to domina in the same sort of style
Tower of Trample, Katalist, and Domina are the (un)holy trinity of this particular sub-genre. Others have tried making similar games, but they're mostly lacking content due to still being new or dropped.

A couple of those similar, but lacking in content due to still being relatively new, include 'Infinity Realm' (which is a mix of femdom and maledom depending on your choices), and 'Gladia' (which has a lot of people excited for its potential). Project Supremacy is one that I personally have been keeping my eye on that is a similar style to all the previously mentioned. All the titles that I've mentioned can be found here on f95zone.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes