test13249

Dec 29, 2021
so right now i'm at the pyramid domina i got her down to 1 hp and she sent me into the catacombs i got all the 5 things for her, but when i leave it spawns 2 guards and sends me back into the catacombs

Mar 28, 2022
does you test your game
grim reaper img missing at the beginning
and also I think it's on wrong forum
who thinks they should make a date a live game similar to tower of trample but hardcore but you can marry the spirits but i know they wont bother it would be awesome though

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019

If anyone's interested, this is my attempt to break Domina as much as possible while being able to proceed without using a Save Editor. This is all possible without actually cheating. In this save, MC (Robbie) is a Level 34 Arcanist-Technomancer/Channeler-Warlock/Crusader-Berserker/Duelist-Executioner/Ranger-Rogue Class with access to Hora's Realm. Robbie can fight Katrina and Raa with the option to be enslaved through the Stress Mindbreak by losing fights. Robbie is enslaved by Madeline, Narcissa and Mika+Maki.

If you want to explore this broke AF save for content, just be aware that some of the scenes can cause Katrina to ban you from her Keep. Narcissa's Yonder can be escaped by Spamming Save until an Eldritch Tome sends you to the Void, which brings you to the Cerulean Fields when you leave.

I forgot to get My Own Skull, but whatevs.

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Ah, this might actually help troubleshoot - that icon (the red dragon) is for RPG Maker VX Ace. (VX is an unicorn, XP is a sun, RM2000/2003 is a hero with a sword iirc. MV exes should use the Minecraft-styled iso 3D hero as an icon; as for MZ, I'm not entirely sure.)

I don't have MV and MZ executables or deployed versions around, unfortunately. MV and MZ no longer use the Runtime Package (they automatically deploy the default assets) so that isn't a RTP problem, very likely nwjs and some VSCode leftover install fucking things up as nwjs implementation started with MV. (Also, from your screenshot and for your own safety, you might want to disable Microsoft trolls every default OS install with in folder settings...)

Rather old but related to your problem as RPG Maker MV/MZ nwjs deployments will rely on VS Code.
This issue seems to be present in multiple VSCode releases.

If you somehow have a conflicting VS Code install: (if you don't use it, uninstall it)
You could also try and update your nwjs install:

Please let people know if that helped you. I'm kinda out of ideas if that still doesn't fix it. :unsure:
yo, I am having the same issue with the error ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2).

This is only happening with RPG Mv exes games and not Vx ace. Do you know any further solutions/where do u put the newest version of nwjs? Thanks

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
who thinks they should make a date a live game similar to tower of trample but hardcore but you can marry the spirits but i know they wont bother it would be awesome though
I have always suspected this was basically Best Girl's Plan. I mean, what better way to distract 13 horny goddesses then to send their ideal playmates champions to keep them busy. Eventually all 13 of them would let a boytoy champion win and thus defeating the grand plan.

MEGA - The Broke AF Save

If anyone's interested, this is my attempt to break Domina as much as possible while being able to proceed without using a Save Editor. This is all possible without actually cheating. In this save, MC (Robbie) is a Level 34 Arcanist-Technomancer/Channeler-Warlock/Crusader-Berserker/Duelist-Executioner/Ranger-Rogue Class with access to Hora's Realm. Robbie can fight Katrina and Raa with the option to be enslaved through the Stress Mindbreak by losing fights. Robbie is enslaved by Madeline, Narcissa and Mika+Maki.

If you want to explore this broke AF save for content, just be aware that some of the scenes can cause Katrina to ban you from her Keep. Narcissa's Yonder can be escaped by Spamming Save until an Eldritch Tome sends you to the Void, which brings you to the Cerulean Fields when you leave.

I forgot to get My Own Skull, but whatevs.
Multi-class, a slave to three doninas, and still "Exclusive" to Katrina. This champion should have been named after the chad meme lol.

Cyrol

May 21, 2021
I have a bug with Franziska. When I enter her realm, the dialog with the 4 guys starts normal. But after Franziska has appeared and Jerry says "we should stick together" I get an error screen saying "Cannot read property of 'clamp' of null".

Cyrol

May 21, 2021
I have a bug with Franziska. When I enter her realm, the dialog with the 4 guys starts normal. But after Franziska has appeared and Jerry says "we should stick together" I get an error screen saying "Cannot read property of 'clamp' of null".
Here is an image of the error screen Domina 5.4.2022 19_40_03.png

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Yet another post on Maple Hills College on patreon. Can anyone post here what's in these dev logs posts since January?

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
You posted this here literally yesterday lol.

*Sighs* We don't want to go to college, we want to get beaten and ridden by sexy goddesses.
I want to go to college. The idea is much better than tot-like "go to floor, fight woman, get rekt". New game will have multiple locations, random events, non linear plot allowing for multiple playthroughs. All that sounds much more exciting than domina.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I want to go to college. The idea is much better than tot-like "go to floor, fight woman, get rekt". New game will have multiple locations, random events, non linear plot allowing for multiple playthroughs. All that sounds much more exciting than domina.
College will be nice but it's going to be hard to beat getting beaten by a succession of thirteen (or maybe more) sexy dominas.

I am sure Maple Hills College will be a good game but I like being able to do 100 percent a game on the first playthrough. Replayability is great but Imo that tends to lead to good games overstaying their welcome. Also, there is a whole plethora of great h games out there and I personally have avoided playing some due to the time investment required. That is why it took so long for me to start on Monster Girl Quest.

Reactions: SnakeSnek
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes