Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So I was browsing Rule34Femdom.club when I came across this..
Could it be the inspiration behind Madeline??
View attachment 1751750
She looks beautiful and very much like Madeline. When I downloaded the image I saw it was from a poke'mon game. Now I am thinking of the Dominas as gym leaders, Best Girl as the friendly rival, and The Grim Reaper as Prof. Bone.

Eli _uwu I think you will get a kick out of this.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
my left toe hurts
Why does your left toe hurt?

Since Deka likely won't post any art of MC in the Best Girl cloak, I am just going to start winging my Edgar cosplay. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make soul shards (Ideally light up) and what wig I should purchase. Also if you have any suggestions for other cosplay pieces I would be happy to hear about them as well.

Mar 28, 2022
View attachment 376088

Overview:
Thirteen evil Demonesses are amassing their strength, planning to invade and conquer Earth for themselves. Like many before you, you were chosen by the Goddess of Light, Llavanya, to stop and prevent their devilish plans. But when you're dealing with beings whose only purpose is the submission of those around them... Surrendering might prove a hard thing not to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-31
Release Date: 2021-12-29
Developer: Dekarous
Censored: No
Version: 8.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac
(v5.9): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v5.9): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Official Fan Sig - Fan Sig

Eminba thanks for the link

View attachment 375739 View attachment 375740 View attachment 375741 View attachment 375742 View attachment 375751 View attachment 375752 View attachment 375755 View attachment 375754
we need you to make a date a live game based on domina it would be so great

Mar 17, 2022
How do I increase my soul shards? I'm down to one.
Is there a walkthrough for this game?
There used to be a lake mechanic in the early versions of the game to restore them, but it's irrelevant now (Llavanya will mention it at some point but don't let it confuse you, you can't use the lake). As a trade-off, you cannot truly die unless you give up or get enslaved. Death will always revive you after you've lost your Shards otherwise and you may choose a small increase in one of your stats.
we need you to make a date a live game based on domina it would be so great
I don't think the dev comes here anymore.

test13249

Dec 29, 2021
i'm at the Egypt domina, and i'm stuck, i got her to 1 hp and she kepps sending me to the catocomes, i got all the tressure chest and she keeps sending me back in, her gaurds spawn and then i walk in to the cacocomes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
there where gaurd eneimies in teh catacomes, but the games forces me in there i don't get a choice to fight them
This bug has been reported before, but I've never experienced it, so it's not something that happens to everyone and don't know of a fix. If you want to upload your save, someone could take a look for you and maybe figure out what's missing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes