Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If you're an Arcanist with an Eldritch Tome you CAN spam save until you use an Eldritch Tome which sends you to the Void. It won't affect whet happens if you re-enter Katrina's realm afterwards, tho... you'll just miss out on the content explaining why what happens happens.

Unless you HATE the RPGM grind, always go Arcanist, because of the Eldritch Tome Recipe you get. If you exploit the Eldritch Tomes well, you have access to max stats, the ability to get out of anywhere and can add on 4 additional classes when you get to the 6th Domina.
If you HATE the grind, I think Crusader=>Berserker is the most fun.
I have always liked playing as Crusader because that class is both fun and reminds me of Darkness (Konosuba).

Darkness underworld.jpg

Okolom77

May 1, 2022
Apologies for being stupid but can anyone tell me where to get the recipe to make Eldritch tomes? I have looked everywhere and at Ra am stuck with 99 Eldritch pages!

jakespecter

Apr 13, 2021
Idk why but my game does not play all the scenes and skip extreme ones like scat and all. Is my game broken or am I broken?

jeffystyark

Jan 12, 2022
How do you become a slave to the other girls if you are Katrina's slave? Is there a way to stop being her slave? No matter how many times I lose to the second girl my stress level never goes up.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Fans: "Hey dekarous, how is the next update coming?"

Deka: "Fuck you!"
Sadly it looks like Deka has equipped Koda's Pickaxe of Monthly Releases - A pickaxe that conveys VERY dependable release dates.

Pickaxe emoji.jpg

Looks like MHC release is set, but I can't see it cuz I'm not subbed to patreon. Anyone can share?
Seriously? I am sure Maple Hills College will be great but that game should be put on the backburner until we can kick Selena the Raven's butt and save Best Girl.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So I started play the game a few days ago, and I don't know what I do with broken seals, and if it's worth sell to death for 7 moneys?
Welcome to the Cerulean Fields new champion!

As for the broken seals, their only use is to sell them to the reaper for more soul shards.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Is there a way to escape katrina after you defeat her? Im not sure if im asking this in the right place so sorry if I am.
If you're an Arcanist with an Eldritch Tome, as long as you can Save, you CAN spam Save until your Eldritch Tome randomly sends you to the Void. When you exit the Void, you end up in the Cerulean Fields. As it concerns Katrina, re-entering her realm will put you in the same condition as if you'd already seen whichever content your gameplay led you to (there's a sub "route" where Katrina will be available to fight and a defiant "route" where she will not. You'll just miss out on content.

Apologies for being stupid but can anyone tell me where to get the recipe to make Eldritch tomes? I have looked everywhere and at Ra am stuck with 99 Eldritch pages!
You have to choose Arcanist to get the Recipe for Eldritch Tome. Otherwise you can only sell the Eldritch Pages to the Reaper. If you use the "Additional Class(es) Exploit" in Franziska's Funhouse to add Arcanist, you will NOT get the recipe.

Idk why but my game does not play all the scenes and skip extreme ones like scat and all. Is my game broken or am I broken?
What specific scenes are you missing? Some are only available if you are enslaved.

How do you become a slave to the other girls if you are Katrina's slave? Is there a way to stop being her slave? No matter how many times I lose to the second girl my stress level never goes up.
Did you become enslaved through Stress? I played through until I CHOSE to be enslaved after defeating Katrina and my Stress went up after losses to Madeline until I was mindbroken.

So I started play the game a few days ago, and I don't know what I do with broken seals, and if it's worth sell to death for 7 moneys?
I think the only consequence so far is that selling Katrina's Starlight(?) Seal will prevent you from entering Katrina's Realm... meaning you might miss out on access to Lazarus' Shop, the Crafting Altar(until you get to Narcissa's Yonder) and fighting Katrina(if you went the route that allows you to challenge her AFTER defeating her.) Not sure if this applies to OTHER Seals from other Dominas or not because I was SO SAD about learning that Katrina would never kick my ass again that I didn't try selling any other Domina's seals... just in case I could get them to kick my ass ad infinitum down the road.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
how do you get those gifs on your messages
1. Right-click on the image of your choosing and open it in a new tab to copy the address link.
2. Go to the Signatures section of your profile and click "Insert Image" from the icons above the textbox.
3. Paste the address link you copied previously.

mind you i had to go back and find out from an old post from someone else how to do this because its been so long since i added them to my signature xD

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes