test13249

Dec 29, 2021
1. Right-click on the image of your choosing and open it in a new tab to copy the address link.
2. Go to the Signatures section of your profile and click "Insert Image" from the icons above the textbox.
3. Paste the address link you copied previously.

mind you i had to go back and find out from an old post from someone else how to do this because its been so long since i added them to my signature xD
where do i get the f95 zone gifs

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
More like he'll get bored of his new game in a year or two and come back and reboot Domina.

If that makes him get back to work on Domina again, it wouldn't be all that bad...

but honestly, at this point I have very little expectations on any of his projects, if any... kinda same way I feel about tot, if it happens great if it doesn't then whatever... don't care anymore but also won't be wasting an extra penny on it to avoid further disappointments...

Still kinda sucks when you think about the money you may have invested in a game, that often can go over 100 bucks in a relatively short period of time and not even get to see the end of it... which fucks up for other devs too cause I for once became much more reluctant to support any other new devs out there not knowing if its all gonna go to waste soon...
and then new devs sometimes end up abandoning their projects because of not getting much support... it's a shitty vicious cycle caused by kodas and such.. a few others I could name here but what's the point... we all know them by now

Last edited:

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
In ALL earnestness, I love the fact that Dekarous is self-taught and self-motivated enough to SHARE his buggy YET appealing efforts for occasionally perceptive lowlifes like me "in the niche" to exploit, even though lowlifes like me are not financially supporting him.
The ONLY thing I'd currently knock him for is being too lazy to update his Patreon page promising a Domina update every ~45 days. If he wants to make Domina the side-game to a project he prefers working on... or just plain quits... ZERO ISSUES from me. Just don't string everyone along or AT LEAST feel a little bad about yourself when you think that you might have been stringing along a donating Patreon.

It's not as if Dekarous has announced the release of Level Zero or Hellfire :p

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
In ALL earnestness, I love the fact that Dekarous is self-taught and self-motivated enough to SHARE his buggy YET appealing efforts for occasionally perceptive lowlifes like me "in the niche" to exploit, even though lowlifes like me are not financially supporting him.
The ONLY thing I'd currently knock him for is being too lazy to update his Patreon page promising a Domina update every ~45 days. If he wants to make Domina the side-game to a project he prefers working on... or just plain quits... ZERO ISSUES from me. Just don't string everyone along or AT LEAST feel a little bad about yourself when you think that you might have been stringing along a donating Patreon.

It's not as if Dekarous has announced the release of Level Zero or Hellfire :p
A new domina every 45 days, a two on one boss fight followed by an Egyptian themed boss, and the game is foot and femdom themed... The signs were there all along... The curse of the Pickaxe.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Joker game.
Joker Game?

There is some ballbusting scenes?
Yes there is. The first domina loves kicking MC in the balls, and the 4th likes chasity cage play and giving him a hard grab during their fight. The 6th and 7th have guro content as well. (For the 6th it's during her plotline and the 7th is if you go the "Blue" route).

• Wow
Reactions: XMHK and SIGNATURE

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Has anyone found any Domina fanfiction yet? I know one girl was making some but sadly she disappeared shortly after the Raa update :(

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes