notasimp666

May 24, 2022
That is odd. Probably for the best though given how 1. So many devs abandon/ delay their projects (See: Dekarous and Koda). and 2. Patreon treats their creators terribly with their censorship, vague TOU policy and by trying to control their off-Patreon activities.

I used to be on there but now I refuse to support them at all.

what is going on in this scene?
I feel bad though downloading esp something I enjoy without supporting. I mean I don't really feel bad downloading newer versions if i have supported before. Like with being a dik, I already bought all steam versions, so I got interlude on here.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 18, 2020
you can use easy mode to get past them easily
i tried in easy, it was going good until Katrina healed herself and then kicked my ass. i will try again for you, lol. thanks for the save.
tried again. i was suprised that you could die third and continue like nothing happened.
thanks for the courage, i guess, lol. i'm at 4th domina now (easy mode tho)

notasimp666

May 24, 2022
Such a good game why is the dev focused on making some other nonsense. Tried his other game for abit and it was absolute garbage. Bruh wtf is going, same with tot it seems. They leave making good shit and make trash instead. I dont get it, what are patreons saying?

Apr 18, 2020
after getting stress to 100 and doing the mind break talkings with Rosita, game restarts at Rosita's Hut and MC start mind break talkings (you know the him holding head with both hands image) and this repeats again & again. is there any solution for this bug?

i really wanted unlock her slavery.

VScope

May 15, 2022
after getting stress to 100 and doing the mind break talkings with Rosita, game restarts at Rosita's Hut and MC start mind break talkings (you know the him holding head with both hands image) and this repeats again & again. is there any solution for this bug?

Beat her in a fight first then comply with what she says regarding her seal to unlock slavery.

Reactions: Cultured_Ribbon

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Such a good game why is the dev focused on making some other nonsense. Tried his other game for abit and it was absolute garbage. Bruh wtf is going, same with tot it seems. They leave making good shit and make trash instead. I dont get it, what are patreons saying?
In defense of the Devs, they're people, just like everyone else. In some circumstances, they might shift their interest, have life sidetrack them or straight-up burn out... especially if being a dev is a hobby and not their main source of income.
The issue comes when devs start promising stuff and don't deliver. Any number of factors could contribute to a dev not giving the effort to revise stated expectations for their supporters.
When devs start abusing the understanding that you can find a lot of suckers online... that creates a whole different dynamic. On the one hand... can't really blame them for cashing in on broken promises to some degree. MAYBE they're scratching and clawing by any means necessary to escape a situation and make a decent life... but MAYBE they've GOTTEN to that decent life and rerally don't GAF how many people they're screwing over.

I'm not gonna sling mud. If you really care you can see what the dev says they offer, find out the general area that devs live in, see what their Patreon nets, compare it to the cost of living in that area and draw your own conclusions.

AFAIC, Dekarous is STILL just doing whatever the fuck he wants to do... speculation aside, and again, the only thing I'd knock him for is revising his "About Dekarous" window on his Patreon to acknowledge whatever college setting game he's currently working on WITHOUT revising the expectations for Domina. If he feels bad about this omission, I'd be inclined to forgive. If he DOESN'T feel bad... he might be scummier than than leeches like me. If you take advantage of new Domina fans to make up for leeches who DL your content for free... you lose any right to feel that you've been unjustly taken advantage of.
I'm thinking Dekarous is more of a fan of the content he creates in a specific setting... and hopefully simply hasn't found the motivation to bother updating Domina expectations... despite the fact that he KNOWS he hasn't.

• Sad

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
1 save before each domina, 1 save after submitting to each domina, 1 save during their submission, and 1 save after beating each domina
(I think thats how I saved my playthrough)
I used a save editor to give myself attack,hp and crystals (so i could max skills) and I could see different/various scenes they had during battles

maxing all the corruption abilities changes your characters appearance to white hair and cracked skin

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021

if I recall to submit to Rosita you have to play through to the end of her realm, and then at the end choose to give her back her shard
(with max affection eg collecting the pumpkins)
You can then beat her, break her shard and come back for one last meal for a onetime scene (she forces a toilet scene onto you)
or beat her give her the shard back, and submit to her

Reactions: Cultured_Ribbon

Tormented101

Jun 1, 2021
meh, I'm more excited for his new game than another domina update. for one, I don't feel like fighting for a scene, and 2), the latest domina updates are kinda stale, and not worth the fight

notasimp666

May 24, 2022
Wtf.. just read up about Rosita tf, Cannibalism is a big no for me... I just started her quests and started upping here romance points. Anyway to skip her? Anyone has a safe?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I feel bad though downloading esp something I enjoy without supporting. I mean I don't really feel bad downloading newer versions if i have supported before. Like with being a dik, I already bought all steam versions, so I got interlude on here.
I don't have any issue with supporting so long as it's not through Patreon and so long as the dev is releasing updates on time. I know Dekarous has a Discord and you could probably reach him on there to give him money, bypassing Patreon altogether. Even so, I would wait until he releases the next Domina before donating. Paypigs Patrons give Boda, the creators of Tower of Trample about $6000.00 a month and they do virtually no work.

I am guessing the game you played was Sunny Coast College. That was his first game and is notoriously full of glitches. There is a version 2.1 here that is slightly more playable. The his Patreons are referring to is probably Maple Hills College, the game that is basically a spiritual successor to SCC.

Link to Sunny Coast College 2.01:
https://f95zone.to/posts/7586581/bookmark

Apr 18, 2020
Beat her in a fight first then comply with what she says regarding her seal to unlock slavery.
if I recall to submit to Rosita you have to play through to the end of her realm, and then at the end choose to give her back her shard
(with max affection eg collecting the pumpkins)
You can then beat her, break her shard and come back for one last meal for a onetime scene (she forces a toilet scene onto you)
or beat her give her the shard back, and submit to her
thanks for the help, you two. it worked.

ionel27999

Mar 15, 2020
Holy crap,thanks for this.For the scene with Rosita.Please if exist give full list of the same situation or scene.Question all domina have some back fight scene or is special for Rosita?

jeffystyark

Jan 12, 2022
1 save before each domina, 1 save after submitting to each domina, 1 save during their submission, and 1 save after beating each domina
(I think thats how I saved my playthrough)
I used a save editor to give myself attack,hp and crystals (so i could max skills) and I could see different/various scenes they had during battles

maxing all the corruption abilities changes your characters appearance to white hair and cracked skin
Hey so im not very good with computers. How do I add those saves to my game?

Crims09

Dec 16, 2017
Hey so im not very good with computers. How do I add those saves to my game?
Just started playing but usually with rpgm games u use a software to edit everything or just a website where u upload ur save file and redownload it with the new stuff and then put it back into the save folder.

For Domina and other rpgm games file is in domina/www/save

-uploading the save u wanna edit to
-change whatever u want
-Redownload the save and make sure its the same name (e.g file1.rpgsave)
-Put the newly download save file into the save folder and overwrite it

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
here is default fonts for rpgm if the game font is too small and too low res for you and its hard to read just replace it in \www\fonts

p.s : i have not tested everywhere so i dont know if it causes problems with dialagoes

edit : default rpgm font causes problem you cant see some of choices completely i tested few fonts and Dosis Light worked the best for me , added it to attachment also

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes