blech885

Jan 26, 2019
I have a question, but how do you like...recover your hp and mp? I have no idea where to heal up anymore and its slightly furstrating as i havent even conquered the first area

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
He released his new game today to Patreons who pay him more than 9 bucks. Maybe the "all 45 days a new Domina" will return lol.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
He released his new game today to Patreons who pay him more than 9 bucks. Maybe the "all 45 days a new Domina" will return lol.
After 9 months of basically not working on his game last year according to the game files. That 45 days thing is just straight up scandalous. I just kinda like how people defend it by saying "He's working on a new game, cut him some slack". He is working on another project straight up while having no great knowledge of how RPG Maker works instead of you know... Learning how it actually works and fix whatever is salvageable instead of piling up barely working games on his résumé? For real... MHC was initially supposed to be a visual novel but he didn't know how to use Ren'Py so he went back to something he still massively struggles with?

Please, I beg you. How can you defend this? He has some good ideas but he doesn't know how to implement them in a proper way and fails to deliver promises. You can support the games he makes, that's fine, but please hold him accountable for his inexperience, redundancy, lack of quality due to over-promising and under-delivering.

Later part of my message was destined towards timthebatman. Sorry for not quoting him instead.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
After 9 months of basically not working on his game last year according to the game files. That 45 days thing is just straight up scandalous. I just kinda like how people defend it by saying "He's working on a new game, cut him some slack". He is working on another project straight up while having no great knowledge of how RPG Maker works instead of you know... Learning how it actually works and fix whatever is salvageable instead of piling up barely working games on his résumé? For real... MHC was initially supposed to be a visual novel but he didn't know how to use Ren'Py so he went back to something he still massively struggles with?

Please, I beg you. How can you defend this? He has some good ideas but he doesn't know how to implement them in a proper way and fails to deliver promises. You can support the games he makes, that's fine, but please hold him accountable for his inexperience, redundancy, lack of quality due to over-promising and under-delivering.

Later part of my message was destined towards timthebatman. Sorry for not quoting him instead.
Hell I am not defending him. I am not supporting him either because I don't trust him. Especially since my funds would go toward this new project which I dislike.

But I can't complain either since I am not paying. ;-)

Since the new game is a 0.1 version it could be years since he returns to Domina.

Personally I hate developers who create a game only to dump it for a new one and end up with 2 unfinished ones.
Anyway sooner or later he will lose some support but he is still getting over 2k a month so why would he change anything? Actually finishing a game would make him less money than simply milking the hype for ages.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Hell I am not defending him. I am not supporting him either because I don't trust him. Especially since my funds would go toward this new project which I dislike.

But I can't complain either since I am not paying. ;-)

Since the new game is a 0.1 version it could be years since he returns to Domina.

Personally I hate developers who create a game only to dump it for a new one and end up with 2 unfinished ones.
Anyway sooner or later he will lose some support but he is still getting over 2k a month so why would he change anything? Actually finishing a game would make him less money than simply milking the hype for ages.
Yeah my bad, that part about defending him was for timthebatman, my sincere apologies I forgot to quote him for this. I know what you meant at first and I definitely agree. :)

timthebatman

Feb 19, 2022
I could post something even meaner towards you now since you gave me a really great assist but seeing how you are more on the sensitive side (which is not a negative) I'll withold and instead here's some advise.

for the love of god don't take a shitpost on a forum for pirated hentai games so serious.
To be completely frank I enjoyed about 10% of what this game has to offer, it's way too extreme for my taste... so I don't really "care" about what's being said about it specifically in the grand scheme of things.

That said, it is a femdom game, a rare breed, and it has followers who enjoy it.

For that reason alone, I can't get behind the comment you've posted, because it carries a negative connotation without anything constructive, and as I've stated before, I don't care personally, but the dev might, and believe it or not, not everyone is a thick skinned sociopath like Koda.

Also, maybe there's something I'm not seeing, but what does mentioning that the Dev not being into femdom accomplish? (It is speculation as far as I know, unless he said so himself, which I'm not aware off).
Do you want him to stop because he's clueless? or maybe jump on the next maledom trend instead as you said?

Maybe you don't share my opinion on this, but despite the game not being my cup of tea, if it ends up going under, I'd still consider that a loss for the community.

Regardless, the point I want to get across is simple: everyone has a breaking point, and maybe deka doesn't care or hell, maybe he doesn't even read what's being posted on this forum, but it's also worth considering that... maybe he does.

You think just because I spoke out against a negative comment, it means I'm defending the guy?
Criticize away, it's how everything improves. hold the Dev accountable like you said, cancel your patreon subscription...
all I'm saying is that it's important to elaborate on why (bonus points if you can do it in a respectful manner).

Of course, at the end of the day, you're free to say whatever the heck you want, and you can be as mean as you want, but you have to keep in mind that you could potentially be contributing to the game dying because of it.
But what do I know, maybe that's what you want to accomplish.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
You think just because I spoke out against a negative comment, it means I'm defending the guy?
Criticize away, it's how everything improves. hold the Dev accountable like you said, cancel your patreon subscription...
all I'm saying is that it's important to elaborate on why (bonus points if you can do it in a respectful manner).

Of course, at the end of the day, you're free to say whatever the heck you want, and you can be as mean as you want, but you have to keep in mind that you could potentially be contributing to the game dying because of it.
But what do I know, maybe that's what you want to accomplish.
Bruh, it has been debated for so long and all the criticism and insult I see flying by are always about the obvious things. It's no secret what is being reproached to the dev. More often than not, it falls into deaf ears and it's just rinse and repeat.

And we or I try to kill the game? Wut? I supported the game in the past, even DM'd Deka first hand on things that shouldn't be done or things that should be fixed ASAP and even ranted about the font he used for the game because it made texts unreadable and overlapping the text boxes. Funnily enough, it was fixed the following update.

I want what's best for the game, but if Deka himself troubles to put the efforts into it and would rather repeat the exact same mistakes he has done for a third time on a new game, that's literally on him, not us. Taking criticism and trying to somewhat playtest your game are key factors into making a game. He just fails at both.

timthebatman

Feb 19, 2022
Bruh, it has been debated for so long and all the criticism and insult I see flying by are always about the obvious things. It's no secret what is being reproached to the dev. More often than not, it falls into deaf ears and it's just rinse and repeat.

And we or I try to kill the game? Wut? I supported the game in the past, even DM'd Deka first hand on things that shouldn't be done or things that should be fixed ASAP and even ranted about the font he used for the game because it made texts unreadable and overlapping the text boxes. Funnily enough, it was fixed the following update.

I want what's best for the game, but if Deka himself troubles to put the efforts into it and would rather repeat the exact same mistakes he has done for a third time on a new game, that's literally on him, not us. Taking criticism and trying to somewhat playtest your game are key factors into making a game. He just fails at both.
If you want what's best for the game and have gone through the constructive criticism route, and even canceled your subscription when you could no longer support what you saw, then what exactly is the issue you have with what I said?

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes