Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
alright well I seem to have a bug on MHC where the screen/images go black after test day
Go back to your dorm and sleep, the screen will go back to normal. Honestly, currently on day 20 and beside the date with Zoe, there's pretty much nothing to do. Honestly not looking forward for this game, it's kinda ass so far.

Reactions: Qwertyiep

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
It's a dumpster fire....
BUGS BUGS BUGS, NO CONTENT. I can't believe this took like nearly a year. It is not even fun. Worse than those 20 year old dating sims.

Eating is usess. Once ur bar is half full you need 5 full meals to get rid of it.
You can't sleep after 0:00 AM cause of a bug.
If you enter the school before 8 AM you are stuck there for like 10 real life minutes or you reload.
You need to constantly reenter so money/stats/bars refresh...

Tormented101

Jun 1, 2021
Go back to your dorm and sleep, the screen will go back to normal. Honestly, currently on day 20 and beside the date with Zoe, there's pretty much nothing to do. Honestly not looking forward for this game, it's kinda ass so far.
I looked at the images in the files, and there seems to be a decent amount of content. I'm guessing its all soft-locked behind bugs or not implemented in the game. For example, you can't make another phone call after the second date with zoe it says "you already have one planned" or something.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
what exactly were you expecting out of a 0.1 game that isn't ready for public release @_@
I personally am always looking forward for new ways, and things to beat my meat too

I think most of us are aware of how often we get new femdom games, and how often those update
I can't count how many times I've replayed the same 4-6 games just for a couple scenes

I looked at the images in the files, and there seems to be a decent amount of content. I'm guessing its all soft-locked behind bugs or not implemented in the game. For example, you can't make another phone call after the second date with zoe it says "you already have one planned" or something.
if I recall there is only 2 characters introduced in this (one for male pc and one for female pc)
I believe this version was only released to make sure the barebones of the system works

edit: that being said, I think this would have been better as a VN project

Reactions: Qwertyiep

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Wasted 40 Minutes... enough! So many bugs. Every minute you play is another bug.
Will not play this again. Even the full version. Wrong engine and really boring gameplay.

Reactions: ItzSpc and cmllcmll

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Actually I was a patron before, but being a supporter or even liking the game for that matter is irrelevant because what I said could apply to any other game.

I think cutting financial support and clearly stating why is enough, that's where I'd stop.
Coming to the forum and calling the Dev names afterwards might help you sleep a bit better at night, but I don't see it being a helpful strategy.
well you did right, you don't need to pay for something that you don't want, and just for record I don't see any reason to support deka in this point,the only reason that you may have to support him is to get the game and share in piracy forums, I mean if he is scamming you so scamming him back.
thanks man, but this is not the place to do this, soon or late this comment will be removed, better create a new forum for this game.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Wasted 40 Minutes... enough! So many bugs. Every minute you play is another bug.
Will not play this again. Even the full version. Wrong engine and really boring gameplay.
Quick reminder that he stayed on RPG Maker because Ren'Py was too hard for him. :FacePalm:
Just gonna address the elephant in the room. There's some good concept in there, yet the implementation once more is bad. This should not be made on RPG Maker, but here we are.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Quick reminder that he stayed on RPG Maker because Ren'Py was too hard for him. :FacePalm:
Just gonna address the elephant in the room. There's some good concept in there, yet the implementation once more is bad. This should not be made on RPG Maker, but here we are.
He should have used the year he was working on this bug ridden mess to learn Ren'Py. This is borderline unplayable even though I can't imagine a simpler game. There are exactly 4 locations and that's it. Also the point and click system is really buggy too. I don't get why he didn't use a simple RPG Maker overworld. Would make for much simpler & smoother gameplay.

Hopefully his patreons give him honest feedback and he returns to Domina. This looks almost hopeless. If it took him a year to produce this the finished product looks like a lifetime of work away.

Some good things: Art is decent. Not better than Domina but on the same level. Some good ideas. But still... I have no hopes for this.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I honestly would rather him continue on with MHC, because the setting and content appeals to me more than Domina does
(Domina being one of the first femdom/hentai games I've played) it'll forever irk me with the unskippable Lavina scenes

edit: I actually found the f95zone fourm, searching for Domina because I saw some gameplay for it on google
D= Memories

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
So there's no way to see any scene in MHC? After 2 dates I can't keep going with Zoe and nothing happens... :unsure:

Qwertyiep

Jul 31, 2021
The new game feels very bare bones. There is no way to check stats and my game bugged out and shows a black screen now. No way to get rid of it. The game has potential yes, but it really needs some fine-tuning. Might as well have worked on it for another 6 months tbh. Also, I don't think the time should pass when I'm just sitting there deciding on what to do next.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes