Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
i dont know jack shit about programming but isnt it more of a case of sticking to the program he knows instead of learning a new program for MHC

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lewd666Guy

Jun 25, 2019
i dont know jack shit about programming but isnt it more of a case of sticking to the program he knows instead of learning a new program for MHC
firstly, he knows rpgm so well that there are a million bugs in mhc.
secondly, judging by the mechanics that are in the first version, the choice of renpy would facilitate and speed up development, even if he does not know anything about this engine.
thirdly, he had more than six months. Given that the art is not made by him and the amount of other content in the game, he would have had time to master the basics of the new engine, especially the renpy, which has good documentation and a huge community.

porting the current version to renpy would take no more than three weeks. Considering that this is a dekarous, which works veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slowly, he will do it in a month or two. I think if he don't plan to add battle mechanics to game, it's best to switch to a novel engine before it's too late. although, knowing how much the author appreciates and listens to the community, he is unlikely to do this.

P.s. sorry for bad eng. I hope I was able to explain my point of view.

Last edited:
Reactions: ItzSpc

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I concur. I think porting MHC to Ren'py and making the game a dedicated VN is the smart way to go. Scrap the fatigue, hunger mechanics and just focus on writing a good "choose your own adventure story" but with a femdom twist.
If anything it's a smart way to allocate time and resources. Give the level design and game play mechanics to Domina and write a coherent branching narrative for MHC. Let Domina be a tower crawl game and let MHC be a VN.
Agreed. In fact, I am pretty sure Deka himself said this was what he planned to do. I guess somewhere along the way he changed his plans for... Reasons.

Reactions: ItzSpc and Evizzy89

lewd666Guy

Jun 25, 2019
Anyone was able to extract the scenes from the game files and can share them plz ?
What game are you talking about, friend?
cg from the domina is on the Internet. And all the pictures from the MHC can be found in the game folder along the path \www\img\pictures
Or I misunderstood you?

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I just checked the images in the maple hills college game and holy shit, there's a lot in there. The artist absolutely nailed it. Deka though screwed his part so bad... We can't see most of the stuff. It's such a shame.

Reactions: ItzSpc
May 9, 2020
What game are you talking about, friend?
cg from the domina is on the Internet. And all the pictures from the MHC can be found in the game folder along the path \www\img\pictures
Or I misunderstood you?
no you didn't my comment was unclear but you got it , yes i was talking about the MHC thanks for the answer friend

Mar 17, 2022
Have there been any news from Dekarous since the release of MHC?

I hoped he'd get back to Domina after releasing it but going by the people's impressions, it seems half-baked and in need of reworks, so I think there's sadly a good chance he will focus on that instead. More waiting...

• Sad

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
can someone post a link to mhc ? because i have problems after the test and i cant make a safe file to.
if someone has the newest version with bug fix than pls sned

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Have there been any news from Dekarous since the release of MHC?

I hoped he'd get back to Domina after releasing it but going by the people's impressions, it seems half-baked and in need of reworks, so I think there's sadly a good chance he will focus on that instead. More waiting...
He is silent on his subscribestar.

After MHC he probably thinks he deserves a 3 month break ;-) He sure deserves it lol. It's not like people are waiting for anything specific. They just like to give him over 2k bucks each month for nothing.

Anyway I will support him again too. But only if he manages to release 2 new Dominas in the 45 day window he specified.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
There’s a status update on patreon for any tier of subs but I am not one. Saw the first few lines was about some of the dev team being done with their studies now.

• Sad
Dec 6, 2018
Got you covered.

(From Patreon)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Something about this seems fishy to me. Normal college exams have been done for a while now (normally sometime in early to mid May and not in June), though not all colleges are the same. If it was a highschool exam it would make sense, but that would be a different issue.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Got you covered.

(From Patreon)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh, I never thought of Deka and his team being college students themselves. That sounds like a great scenario for a game or at least a fanfic in itself.

He is silent on his subscribestar.

After MHC he probably thinks he deserves a 3 month break ;-) He sure deserves it lol. It's not like people are waiting for anything specific. They just like to give him over 2k bucks each month for nothing.

Anyway I will support him again too. But only if he manages to release 2 new Dominas in the 45 day window he specified.
I wouldn't blame you. I really want to see Team Deka redeem themselves and become the hope we need to contrast Boda.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Something about this seems fishy to me. Normal college exams have been done for a while now (normally sometime in early to mid May and not in June), though not all colleges are the same. If it was a highschool exam it would make sense, but that would be a different issue.
hehe right? Just the usual... its either excuses or empty promises to give the poor subs false hopes... what surprises me is how fellas still fall for it and he keeps making all that money for so little work... promises promises promises but where are the results :WaitWhat:

sounds like more of that "45 days updates" bs to me

I wouldn't blame you. I really want to see Team Deka redeem themselves and become the hope we need to contrast Boda.
meanwhile, keep dreaming lovehurts :KEK:

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes