Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
just found a bug with twins, u can cheese them with weapon that apply poison, during a fight after u begin maki route, if they ass smother u and u dont struggle and just spam attacks, they wont actually damage u, and u can litteraly just spam normal atk (u will deal 0 dmg, but there comes weapon with poison, if u apply poison, it will dmg them).
Beside this, i wanted to ask is there any other "special" (not defeat, soul shard, mindbreak) scenes with these 2 beside sissification and dic torture? and how do i progress their story? ikn that i can get affection if i put roses on their beds

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Daimonin

Aug 7, 2019
That was just bait to delay some people from unsubsciribing from his patreon after the disappointing "update". It was late in that month so a few days was all he needed to get those people to stay at least another month.
Frankly, with the lack of any development, shifting towards a new game nobody wanted, and the buggy, untested mess the last few updates have been?

I don't understand how ANYONE is still subscribed to him. Everyone ought to unsubscribe, and only subscribe for the month there is an actual release. Remember, if you subscribe just to download the release, then unsibscribe again immediately, he gets your money for that month. But not the next one unless he actually puts some work into deserving it.

Apr 9, 2022
Honestly, I have to say... Maple Hills College is easily the worst shit I've ever laid eyes on since I've found this website.

More importantly, regarding Domina; I am at the part with the twins. Is that currently the final domina realm?

• Sad

ForGames20

Nov 22, 2019
Honestly, I have to say... Maple Hills College is easily the worst shit I've ever laid eyes on since I've found this website.

More importantly, regarding Domina; I am at the part with the twins. Is that currently the final domina realm?
No, the Egyptian lady is the latest Domina. (Ra is her name, I believe.) I recall that she is after the twins. (Waiting a few more months/years for the time Domina.)

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021

Nah there is one more a pharaoh girl after the twins

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
just found a bug with twins, u can cheese them with weapon that apply poison, during a fight after u begin maki route, if they ass smother u and u dont struggle and just spam attacks, they wont actually damage u, and u can litteraly just spam normal atk (u will deal 0 dmg, but there comes weapon with poison, if u apply poison, it will dmg them).
Beside this, i wanted to ask is there any other "special" (not defeat, soul shard, mindbreak) scenes with these 2 beside sissification and dic torture? and how do i progress their story? ikn that i can get affection if i put roses on their beds
Does that trick work during the rematch with the Twins? If so I want to keep the Best Girl dagger.

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
Does that trick work during the rematch with the Twins? If so I want to keep the Best Girl dagger.
it does, u just need to make them put u between their butts, try like defending urself till they grab u, and wthwr u do, do not sturggle, if u struggle they deal dmg, idk if it work with bleed weapons too, try it

• Red Heart

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
it does, u just need to make them put u between their butts, try like defending urself till they grab u, and wthwr u do, do not sturggle, if u struggle they deal dmg, idk if it work with bleed weapons too, try it
Thank you for the tips. I am going to try this the next time I go at it with the twins.

Lovekaydevil Here is the thread for our favorite game my Angry Kitten. Here's a collection of saves so you can skip to any other Domina in the game, such as Narcissa, aka the Domina version of you <3

https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-ot-because-were-all-a-little-deranged-_-tsu-_.48052/

75.jpg

Reactions: death angel

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I still have not found the time and motivation to try again this game.
My first try really discouraged me to continue, because too long to "start" and a bit too hard when you're not int rpg.
seems like there is more content coming.
I should really give it a 2nd try soon.

• Hey there

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
How to fight in this game. I choose attack and then they attack back and the fight is over. I don't understand. How do I block the attacks?

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
My first try really discouraged me to continue, because too long to "start" and a bit too hard when you're not int rpg.
Honestly, due to how unbelievably broken this game is, it is definitely not hard. All you need is to obtain two moves from the Grim Reaper and you can mow down every enemies. Only the beginning of the game is slightly grindy. Then the game basically breaks itself.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I definitely recommend giving it another try. As mentioned above, most of the grind is toward the beginning and the game flows much smoother after Katrina. The last time I played through after her it took me about 5 tries to defeat the second domina, two to defeat the third, 10 for the 4th (That is unavoidable), I one shotted the 5th and 6th, 7th, and 8th as a Crusader. I chose that class as a nod to Konosuba's Darkness but there are classes that make the game easier.

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
Use assasin build with daggers, get eva, crit and luck to the max, ez game you defeat every domina with 1-2 hits.

Well, Dekarous pulled a Koda on us. I believe they might be one and the same person, especially if you compare the artstyle with ToT.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Apparently Early Access 2 is out for MHC but it still has the same bugs. This isn’t even Koda behavior at this point. At least Koda delivers good content when releases do happen despite them being incredibly infrequent. Something is clearly going wrong for Dekarous and his team. I hope they can work it out.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes