XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
Alright, I decided to play the 2nd EA of MHC due to people not really wanting to play it. Here's my test so you don't have to play it: What content was added? Absolutely fucking nothing. It's just a couple of bugfix (Thank god), but still a game where you have nothing to do. All you can really do is: Have a boring date with Zoe. Get Gwen's number in a sidequest (Jk, pulling up your phone, you don't have Gwen in your contacts), eat, sleep, study. That's literally it. You can go to the gym but honestly, that doesn't do anything.

Let's be honest. This game just isn't working. It is such a bore. I stand on my position that this shouldn't be done on RPGMaker. Deka should just quite literally scrap the very base of this game, learn the base of RenPy, transition his work from RPGMaker to-- Oh who the fuck am I kidding? We all know he's just incompetent and will deliver a half-assed game and abandon it once he releases something else like "Domina 2".
Man, it's Early Release ... It's not even the 0.1 version.
It's just something to show people how it works. And honestly, I don't care if done with RPGMaker or Renpy ... Domina and Sunny Coast College were done with RPGMaker and a lot of people enjoyed those.

Only thing I'd really change is the Food system: unless he wants to implement some sexy content about it, it's totally useless.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Man, it's Early Release ... It's not even the 0.1 version.
It's just something to show people how it works. And honestly, I don't care if done with RPGMaker or Renpy ... Domina and Sunny Coast College were done with RPGMaker and a lot of people enjoyed those.

Only thing I'd really change is the Food system: unless he wants to implement some sexy content about it, it's totally useless.
Sunny Coast College was a shitshow and Domina was an actual RPG. This isn't.
The point of an Early Access is also to entice interest into a game. This is just so boring and a complete nothing-happening game. that drags forever. This doesn't make me want to see more. It's not working in practice.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Mar 21, 2018
mega.nz/file/Jk9mxBbS#LWsJrHAuhXHNgwB8ZqGb2kml9WI_57_51HexH7RHQn4

havent played it myself yet, so I cant say whats new/updated or fixed

EDIT

View attachment 1922357

The "actual" Early Access 2 version. I made the mistake to send out an older version of the game previously, please excuse my idiocy.
Changelog like before:
-Food now satiates more
-No longer lose study level at end of day but gain slightly less when studying
-Fixed black screen bug on test day -You can correctly sleep after midnight
-Zoe and Harry's questlines are fully accessible -Gwen added

How to get a some scene ı dont understand.how to play this game

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
hi, can i have the latest version with saves? i changed my pc and i don't wanna repeat all by the first domina, thks

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
honestly i can live with it beeing in RPGmaker but i tried playing it and it took me like almost an hour to get to 1 h-scene with zoe that wasnt very long
so the work to H-scene ratio is way out of whack i get the intention of getting to know characters etc but you gotta throw the player a "bone" a bit sooner i feel like or hell even just make some of the random events smaller h-scenes maybe that is his intention eventually but for this early access it all just feels unbalanced

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Anyone a patron and can see the new status update? Seems like it’s a roadmap or something.

Maple Hills College development will continue, but the game still obviously needs a lot of development time. I've decided to release a final Alpha version of the game to all patrons, mostly to get a more complete evaluation of the early game loop based on the opinions of all patrons instead of just the Early Access players.
This version will be released next week.
After that I'm immediately back to Domina for 9.0, which is going to be the biggest content drop yet. You can expect a teaser for that within the month.
Cheers.

Oct 26, 2017
hi, can i have the latest version with saves? i changed my pc and i don't wanna repeat all by the first domina, thks
Emotionless Edgar (he can still panic, he just is chaotic neutral so all choices are available) as attachment. Instructions are as usual - backup your saves, extract in /save/, global is provided just in case. Config will be recreated if it is missing.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Emotionless Edgar (he can still panic, he just is chaotic neutral so all choices are available) as attachment. Instructions are as usual - backup your saves, extract in /save/, global is provided just in case. Config will be recreated if it is missing.
Wait, do you mean you get different choices based on what character traits you choose at the beginning?

• Angry
Reactions: Jenkins

Oct 26, 2017
Wait, do you mean you get different choices based on what character traits you choose at the beginning?
It's been a really long time (about a year?) since I touched Domina, but I recall personality traits unless Dekarous removed their influence. They did lock/unlock specific choices back then, and "emotionless Edgar" (though he's technically emotionally overloaded) meets all of them. Which also gives the stress bonuses/penalties that match each trait at the time.

For example, you had to be sadistic to pick the sadistic choices and it normally isn't possible to have all personalities at the same time. Let me know if he's a bit too broken though, I didn't check up on him at all, just loaded a save (should be right before or right after Raa) and generated a new saveset with that one save.

He should also have all skills but beware, they aren't supposed to be used by Edgar. Expect things to blow up if you use a scripted one.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Oct 26, 2017
Can you submit to only 1 Domina? I have not played this game since Katrina was the only Domina available.
Lucky you, you saved yourself a lot of time and health.
You can submit to as many as you want as long as you play Chaotic Neutral MC. FeMC's soul cannot be bound.

In normal play though, you won't be able to leave a realm after panicking (which automatically enslaves MC) or willingly becoming enslaved. If I recall correctly (been too long and ignored the thread after it went into complete anarchy) Katrina (or whatever her name was) is the only one to go crazy if you do some handholding with other ladies after beating her and she will lock MC out of her realm.

If you have a problem reaccessing the Soul Shard offering scenes using the save (I don't recall if I released the scene recollection patch since I almost got threadbanned from here too last time for whatever reason, guess it was much more serious than what's been happening) just @ the number. I don't get DMs but I get notifications and ban alerts. :sneaky:

Alternately save before every interaction and *do* make sure you are in Chaotic Neutral mode so you don't end up having to change your personality every single time. And once the folder is full make more folders/archives.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Lucky you, you saved yourself a lot of time and health.
You can submit to as many as you want as long as you play Chaotic Neutral MC. FeMC's soul cannot be bound.

In normal play though, you won't be able to leave a realm after panicking (which automatically enslaves MC) or willingly becoming enslaved. If I recall correctly (been too long and ignored the thread after it went into complete anarchy) Katrina (or whatever her name was) is the only one to go crazy if you do some handholding with other ladies after beating her and she will lock MC out of her realm.

If you have a problem reaccessing the Soul Shard offering scenes using the save (I don't recall if I released the scene recollection patch since I almost got threadbanned from here too last time for whatever reason, guess it was much more serious than what's been happening) just @ the number. I don't get DMs but I get notifications and ban alerts. :sneaky:

Alternately save before every interaction and *do* make sure you are in Chaotic Neutral mode so you don't end up having to change your personality every single time. And once the folder is full make more folders/archives.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the answers, how do i become Chaotic Neutral? If you mean the personality choices, they didnt have any influence back then so i dont know which to pick.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the answers, how do i become Chaotic Neutral? If you mean the personality choices, they didnt have any influence back then so i dont know which to pick.
Weird, I do remember them locking out some choices. Guess my memory's being bad as usual, sorry about that.

And to answer your question, either manually set all personality switches on (so you pass all rolls checking for a trait - if they are implemented somewhere that is) or use the above save which also includes enemy skills at the time.

Reactions: Darkarhon

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Weird, I do remember them locking out some choices. Guess my memory's being bad as usual, sorry about that.

And to answer your question, either manually set all personality switches on (so you pass all rolls checking for a trait - if they are implemented somewhere that is) or use the above save which also includes enemy skills at the time.
IIRC the personality choices got introduced with the update that turned the story into a bad joke (stat rewards from the reaper for dying). that was quite some time ago, but not nearly as long as when there was only one dom.
good to see you back btw.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes