Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Apparently Early Access 2 is out for MHC but it still has the same bugs. This isn’t even Koda behavior at this point. At least Koda delivers good content when releases do happen despite them being incredibly infrequent. Something is clearly going wrong for Dekarous and his team. I hope they can work it out.
Yes, that's the only good thing about koda. His content (while far from justified considering his extreme years of delays) is actually good. Deka couldn't even inherit the one good quality koda had.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Apparently Early Access 2 is out for MHC but it still has the same bugs. This isn’t even Koda behavior at this point. At least Koda delivers good content when releases do happen despite them being incredibly infrequent. Something is clearly going wrong for Dekarous and his team. I hope they can work it out.
Hence the confirmation of what I've been saying about Dekarous for months: He doesn't playtest and he doesn't care.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
who wants to upload the mhc Early Access 2?

havent played it myself yet, so I cant say whats new/updated or fixed

EDIT

eeaaeaeaea.png

The "actual" Early Access 2 version. I made the mistake to send out an older version of the game previously, please excuse my idiocy.
Changelog like before:
-Food now satiates more
-No longer lose study level at end of day but gain slightly less when studying
-Fixed black screen bug on test day -You can correctly sleep after midnight
-Zoe and Harry's questlines are fully accessible -Gwen added

Last edited:

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Seems they had uploaded the original early access instead of 2. I think they sent out the correct one today but I’m not a patron so idk what the new status report says.

HannoC

Jul 9, 2022
mega.nz/file/Jk9mxBbS#LWsJrHAuhXHNgwB8ZqGb2kml9WI_57_51HexH7RHQn4

EDIT

View attachment 1922357

The "actual" Early Access 2 version. I made the mistake to send out an older version of the game previously, please excuse my idiocy.
Changelog like before:
-Food now satiates more
Do you know if its going to be available for Mac?

Dec 6, 2018

EDIT

View attachment 1922357

Changelog like before:
-Food now satiates more
Haven't tested to see if zoe and Harry's questlines were fixed, but I do know that gwen's was not added. She is now in the game, since she will randomly appear like Harry and talk to you. The problem is that you are supposed to call her for a date after you help her steal some notes. It says that you got her phone number; however, she does not appear as an option for calling and there is no variable/switch in the code for her phone number like there is for the other two. In the end, nothing new seems to have been added and it was only a bug fix update.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Use assasin build with daggers, get eva, crit and luck to the max, ez game you defeat every domina with 1-2 hits.

Well, Dekarous pulled a Koda on us. I believe they might be one and the same person, especially if you compare the artstyle with ToT.
Fun fact: Kowei was the actual 7th Domina. Her kinks were feet and bare handed fight play. Her aspects were: Delays, pickaxes, and more delays.

You can see the reference to this with Mika and Maki's colors being the same as the Boda Patreon avatars.

EDIT

View attachment 1922357

Changelog like before:
-Food now satiates more
Thank you for sharing the update and an even bigger thank you for being a champion I mean, hero.

As for the poll, I can't believe the votes are so lopsided for Deka to basically forget about Domina at this point. At this rate Best Girl has been waiting for us for almost a year...

Reactions: robtbo and ItzSpc

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Fun fact: Kowei was the actual 7th Domina. Her kinks were feet and bare handed fight play. Her aspects were: Delays, pickaxes, and more delays.

You can see the reference to this with Mika and Maki's colors being the same as the Boda Patreon avatars.
HHAHAHAHAHAH IS THAT TRUE? cant tell if you're for real or not.. but if its true that would've been hilarious!!
I guess its good for Deka he gave up on that idea cause the jokes would be on him now..

Wondering if a next dev would think of making a buggy glitchy Domme based on Deka too the way things are going...

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
Well I’m guessing most that become a patron for domina left so now it’s mostly the left overs and they love their college hangout or whatever. Sad because even as a sometimes buggy mess I still enjoyed Domina lucky for me have other games to tied me over. Incase it takes a year or of this game is simply abandoned

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
I don’t mind them focusing on maple hills for a while if they’ve figured out the bug issues. For me the issue was getting no content at all. I just hope implementing the other characters doesn’t take too long.

Reactions: Silverfan936

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Well I’m guessing most that become a patron for domina left so now it’s mostly the left overs and they love their college hangout or whatever. Sad because even as a sometimes buggy mess I still enjoyed Domina lucky for me have other games to tied me over. Incase it takes a year or of this game is simply abandoned
This is the case for me, and I'm not going to resub just to vote in a poll which looks like we'll lose.
I signed up to support Domina's creation, and left when he abandoned the project for Maple Hills.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
Played first version of MHC. This is what I think it needs:

1) remove food bar. Totally useless.
2) fix bugs (of course). It's not playable atm.

Don't know if with the second EA it's better (I think and hope so) but the first version is totally wrong.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Has anyone played the new early access? I wonder if there are any H scenes at all or if it’s still just a testing thing.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Alright, I decided to play the 2nd EA of MHC due to people not really wanting to play it. Here's my test so you don't have to play it: What content was added? Absolutely fucking nothing. It's just a couple of bugfix (Thank god), but still a game where you have nothing to do. All you can really do is: Have a boring date with Zoe. Get Gwen's number in a sidequest (Jk, pulling up your phone, you don't have Gwen in your contacts), eat, sleep, study. That's literally it. You can go to the gym but honestly, that doesn't do anything.

Let's be honest. This game just isn't working. It is such a bore. I stand on my position that this shouldn't be done on RPGMaker. Deka should just quite literally scrap the very base of this game, learn the base of RenPy, transition his work from RPGMaker to-- Oh who the fuck am I kidding? We all know he's just incompetent and will deliver a half-assed game and abandon it once he releases something else like "Domina 2".

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes