robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Emotionless Edgar (he can still panic, he just is chaotic neutral so all choices are available) as attachment. Instructions are as usual - backup your saves, extract in /save/, global is provided just in case. Config will be recreated if it is missing.
So apparently I was doing something else when the version this save is for came out and I was interested in seeing how broke that version was.
Currently, you can only select half at the start... you have to choose between Courageous and Shy, Caring and Sadistic, etc. so I never even got around to checking it out.

Instead... I started messing around with my Broke AF Save and ended up figuring out how to pull some Avengers Endgame time travel shit... I went back in time (thanks to the bugs left in when Deka moved on from Franziska's realm) and rescued Tony and Dennis. All bug exploits... no cheating.

In this save, MC (Robbie) is a Level 40 Arcanist-Technomancer/Channeler-Warlock/Crusader-Berserker/Duelist-Executioner/Ranger-Rogue Class with LVL 42 Tony and LVL 42 Dennis in the party* with access to Hora's Realm. Robbie can fight Katrina, Raa and Franziska** with the option to be enslaved through the Stress Mindbreak by losing fights. Robbie is enslaved by Madeline, Narcissa and Mika+Maki.
* I grinded levels and Eldritch Pages/Tomes to buff them up to the point where they can ALMOST hang with the mobs in Raa's catacombs without MC's help.
** Franziska's Funhouse of Fun has been reset and fighting Franziska will result in Tony and Dennis dying... AGAIN(if you do and you want to get them back alive, you can... I doubt anyone cares enough for me to explain it). You'll also have to stumble blindly through a blackscreen at one point to trigger a battle which fixes the blackscreen. Easiest directions through the blackscreen: Hold right for 2 seconds, hold down for a second, tap right, right, down. This will get you into the Bloody Corridor where mobs are. Hold down for 4 seconds then just go left to right until you trigger a mob encounter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Oct 26, 2017
That's hilarious, thanks. Guess Chaotic Neutral MC meets Time Mage MC.
Broken AF UI due to the additional battlers too... and some interactions and battles are fucking epic. Good job.

Also, saves are typically way below 10MB (and you can still split attachments) so feel free to attach them directly. Credits to robtbo (above) for the attached save.

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
>Be Me
>Decide that I'm going to play through Domina Version 8.0 to complete the game, and be ready for the new content that might come.
>Start Playing
>Notice Stress Bar.
>Was looking at the thread earlier and heard that this could cause you to submit, and presumably Game Over.
>Decide to worry about that later.
>Get through Tutorial with one Soul Shard
>Wonder why I can't restore my Soul Shards.
>Look around to see if I need to activate a Soul Shard tutorial or something.
>Come on the forum and discover that when you run out of Soul Shards you just go to the reaper and get a stat boost.
>Fight Katarina and lose my last Soul Shard.
>Appear in a darkened Cerulean Fields and see the Reaper.
>Go talk to him.
>See two options, "Go towards the red light" and some line about offering your soul.
>Pick the first one and get a defense boost.
>The face of Lazarus and the other Lost when I literally tell death, "I know my soul was taken and you told me once my shards were taken I would have my soul harvested, but could I just go back stronger?" and the reaper responds with "brah that's the Chadlyest thing I ever heard, go fuck those Bitches up."
download.jpg

ToiletLord

Jul 30, 2021
That's hilarious, thanks. Guess Chaotic Neutral MC meets Time Mage MC.
Broken AF UI due to the additional battlers too... and some interactions and battles are fucking epic. Good job.

Also, saves are typically way below 10MB (and you can still split attachments) so feel free to attach them directly. Credits to robtbo (above) for the attached save.
Do you have any good recommendations for other content, I know you've got good taste but I can't stalk your profile.

Reactions: hellofellow

Oct 26, 2017
Do you have any good recommendations for other content, I know you've got good taste but I can't stalk your profile.
Heh, that's flattering but stalking my profile (if there's even anything of interest in there) wouldn't do you much good, been away from F95 for almost a year too lol. Mostly trying to find some hardcore lesbian femdom with female protagonists and all-female casts. The recommendations thread might be helpful for that one if you're into this.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Heh, that's flattering but stalking my profile (if there's even anything of interest in there) wouldn't do you much good, been away from F95 for almost a year too lol. Mostly trying to find some hardcore lesbian femdom with female protagonists and all-female casts. The recommendations thread might be helpful for that one if you're into this.
If you havent already you can try FemU Zero that just came out
if its anything like her other game itll pretty much have every fetish available
imo its what Dekas Maple Hill college game should have been like

femu also just released but it is "supposed" to be updated weekly

Oct 26, 2017
If you havent already you can try FemU Zero that just came out
if its anything like her other game itll pretty much have every fetish available
imo its what Dekas Maple Hill college game should have been like

femu also just released but it is "supposed" to be updated weekly
Thanks for the suggestion! I did try FemU which melted my rig (fucking Unity engine), the screenshots look interesting. Lost hope in Deka's game long ago, only keeping it as a base to tweak the CGs since even the battle scripts were stolen.

I don't mind bugs one bit (even the best developers fail hard, it's all about admitting to fuckups and coming up with fixes instead of excuses) as long as devs know to focus instead of making more money sinks for their findom audience. Not really worried about ETAs either, though it's better if Salia doesn't give any and gives concrete progress reports instead.

Edit: Thanks SurprisedMoth, I should have phrased that better; was just worried it would be Unity as well until I saw it was RM.

Last edited:

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion! I did try FemU which melted my rig (fucking Unity engine), the screenshots look interesting. Lost hope in Deka's game long ago, only keeping it as a base to tweak the CGs since even the battle scripts were stolen.

I don't mind bugs one bit (even the best developers fail hard, it's all about admitting to fuckups and coming up with fixes instead of excuses) as long as devs know to focus instead of making more money sinks for their findom audience. Not really worried about ETAs either, though it's better if Salia doesn't give any and gives concrete progress reports instead.
Fem U Zero is a RPG Maker prequel to Fem U, gameplay is much closer to Domina/SCC. He meant that one.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Wow thank you, i remember playing FemU and hated it, but FemU Zero looks awesome :whistle:
The trouble with FemU is that it has no real structure. It's basically a sandbox game and you have to go looking for the content. FemU Zero seems like it will rectify that problem, so high hopes for the prequel.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Oct 26, 2017
I especially liked the ready-to-be-used layers and folder-like structure of the maps. Planning ahead without resorting to a metric fuckton of placeholders and "we'll cross that bridge when we get there" is a good thing. I should recheck Abereon's game when I get the time, that guy is fucking insane with the map management (literal hundreds) and still managed to keep all of them under control.

Not sure how long the weekly update plan can be kept up for but seems doable - MKRU is alone on Crimson Veil and has been doing that for over a year, with weekly progress reports no less... Either way, it's certainly promising and the developer has a base to work with, too. Not having to have played the main game to play the prequel is a good thing as well.

(Having a variation of each map for day and night is kind of overkill though lol - especially if there are even more maps to come, but it's understandable if certain situations require that. A shitton of switches as well but hey, if it works, it works.)

Oct 26, 2017
can someone show us the patreon post
Dekarous said:
After [that ] I'm immediately back to for 9.0, which is going to be the yet. You can expect a teaser for that .
Do you mean this? That's what a search engine that isn't yet blocked gives (amusingly enough, it doesn't link to Patreon). From about 2 weeks ago.

Edit: Ah thanks Thatoneguy. Yeah, no can do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: XMHK and Metalkick
Dec 6, 2018
Do you mean this? That's what a search engine that isn't yet blocked gives (amusingly enough, it doesn't link to Patreon). From about 2 weeks ago.
About 4 hours ago a teaser for domina 9.0 was posted along with info. What the post says though will require someone who is a patreon.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
About 4 hours ago a teaser for domina 9.0 was posted along with info. What the post says though will require someone who is a patreon.
Unfortunately, highly doubt there is a Patreon still living on here atm. From all the lies and deceit and constant disappointments he delivered over the course of time, pretty sure the remaining few people on this thread have given up on him and they can't be blamed.

• Sad
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes