Steelmole

Feb 6, 2020
Hora the Keeper of Time is coming to the 13 Realms. She is the 2nd Dark Domina and the biggest content drop questline-wise thus far. The Early Access is expected to drop in late August and the full release 2 weeks after that. There has been like half a year since the last Domina update so I want to make the wait worth it and make everything right with this one. Stay tuned for the Bitch Boy teasers throughout August!
Additionally, the alpha build of Maple Hills College is releasing tomorrow for all patrons. I'll be making polls throughout the coming weeks for feedback for that game, as well as design questions for its future development.
Cheers.

1659227218813.png

Daimonin

Aug 7, 2019
She looks way better than the previous Domina, but after the "we're back we'll meet up everyday and work every day" post, one or two months ago, we got three pictures. She will need a ton of quality content, mainly foot worship, to make up for the 7 or 8 month wait.
That's a funny way to spell full toilet service.

Art looks nice, but then the artist usually does decent work if you can ignore the mega-boobs and giga-ass she puts on most characters. She's kinda wasted on Deka.

Oct 26, 2017
Is it still Shiki/ShakieChan doing the art? It just doesn't have that vibe anymore for some reason. Plus, I thought she was on hiatus.

Oct 26, 2017
It is. Her art has improved a lot imo. AFAIK she was having personal family issues at one point but that was a while ago.
Thanks for the clarification SSDiamond. Glad she's better if that's the case, her DA portfolio doesn't seem to reflect that. She's a talented artist indeed, I guess I'm just blind or too nostalgic.
From what I've heard Arcanist and Duelist are the best classes in the game.
Do we have a tier list for all the classes and their specializations?
You'd have to ask LoveHurts for that if he still plays the game, he's literally been trying all the classes over the past two years if my memory isn't playing tricks on me since they were introduced in 5.5. I suck real hard at fighting, the only thing I could tell is proficiency does nothing and Galv's plugin is basically better left disabled. Similarly, Yanfly's plugin is used in a very redundant manner for "mastery points". All three possible "difficulties" also are completely broken, so it's kind of hard to test it all.

I can at least confirm to Nait Sieve that personality still is there. Which is a good thing since that was one of the good additions that added to replayability.

Seeing as 9.0 is planned for late August at the very best, that's plenty time for fun and I don't mind it. Personally won't get hyped until I see actual CGs and I'm at 174 reproduceable (and fixable) bugs in Katrina's Lair alone, some of which have been there since 1.0, actually... That said, 8.0 is very barebones data-wise (compared to pre-5.5 versions, in fact, it's almost only fighting, and fighting itself seems to be considerably broken as well - the fact that it is almost entirely plugin-controlled makes it worse, as you need to be familiar with plugins to make it work, and if you have trouble with simple events, you are being quite bold) so a complete revamp (like 5.5 but worse) wouldn't be surprising.

Testing, reproducing and fixing isn't an easy task when you can't exactly read the developer's mind. Deka did say he wanted us to find and reproduce everything, but if that means playing scapegoat again... then yeah, nope.

Sorry for the negativity. As SSDiamond said, I would absolutely love being proven wrong because being right would be terribly depressing. There was passion in Domina once. Just make sure you know what you're doing this time Dekarous, because even brainwashed patrons have limits to gullible state if they're still somewhat human. Some people can and will be very unforgiving, but it'll be much worse if it's your main base... Only true masters of deceit can pull off this one because they have no shame and no soul left.

*incoherent rambling noises* (this is in case someone wants to quote the mess in this post, lol)

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
I actually I have a question regarding the game, since it's apparently quite glitched.
After getting the leather tunic in the Labyrinth I beat Madeline first try, I went after her for a "Goodbye" and did a foot scene, after that I can't access the door to the left and madeline is no where to be found, is this an intentional part of the game or a glitch because Katarina is still there.

P.S I tried the other dialogue option and she mentions something about the next Domina, do I have to beat her for Madeline to return, or is she in the locked room?
After checking Katarina, I realize that the Domina's don't talk to you after they're done. Well that sucks, though I'm not sure why Katarina is still there?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I actually I have a question regarding the game, since it's apparently quite glitched.
After getting the leather tunic in the Labyrinth I beat Madeline first try, I went after her for a "Goodbye" and did a foot scene, after that I can't access the door to the left and madeline is no where to be found, is this an intentional part of the game or a glitch because Katarina is still there.

P.S I tried the other dialogue option and she mentions something about the next Domina, do I have to beat her for Madeline to return, or is she in the locked room?
After checking Katarina, I realize that the Domina's don't talk to you after they're done. Well that sucks, though I'm not sure why Katarina is still there?
I believe unless you submit to her she goes away and you cant access her rooms

im shocked "Ra" is completed...there is very little content, and her room is...empty nothing to interact with (am I missing somthing?)

From what I've heard Arcanist and Duelist are the best classes in the game.
Do we have a tier list for all the classes and their specializations?
I always went Crusader- Beserker because you can duel wield weapons I used a dagger that hit twice and poisons on hit, and a weapon that causes disease on hit and use a buff that causes bleed on hit

so one turn you bleed,disease and poison it pretty much kills everything but its been awhile since ive actually played, since its been awhile since there has been any real content update

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
im shocked "Ra" is completed...there is very little content, and her room is...empty nothing to interact with (am I missing somthing?)

You're not missing anything. Deka had a case of the "Oh, people noticed I haven't worked on the game in 9 months" and rushed a new Domina. :)

Reactions: Azure Sun

Myclimze

Aug 1, 2022
Im On Rosita and I am trying to get to the toilet scenes, I figured that my sanity needed to be broken, but every time it breaks it creates a loop where im stuck in the dialogue then it resets. Does anyone know the issue or is this a bug?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Im On Rosita and I am trying to get to the toilet scenes, I figured that my sanity needed to be broken, but every time it breaks it creates a loop where im stuck in the dialogue then it resets. Does anyone know the issue or is this a bug?
oh yeah, i remember that from ages ago - rositas mindbreak is broken
if you want her toilet scenes you either have to submit to her in the end or beat her and interact with a toilet

Oct 26, 2017
Nope, basically what Metalkick said. If you've seen both Raa's fights (where she calls upon her personal guard and then the one where you take her down for good, she goes crazy and the Grim Reaper himself rescues you) then you've seen all of it.

I even thought that was Deka's "I'm done with this shit" hat tip at the time.
Grim Reaper said:
One more fight and I am free.

• Sad

dulkkae

Jul 14, 2020
This game's stat system sucks. Maximum stat should be 9999 or 99999 instead of 999, less than two-thirds of the game and half of the 99 level, but the mat is 999 even without equipment.
But I don't want to farm monsters,,, they're too ugly

Reactions: robtbo
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes