Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I havent played the last update for Domina but, I dont think this game will get any better, since each dom is copy/paste scenes ;_;
I recently played SCC for the first time, and asides from the forced castration scene I actually think I liked it a bit better than Domina, although its been a long time since I have played I cant say for sure but at least it wasnt...Domina D=

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

CWamy4565456

Sep 25, 2022
after i beat Mika and Maki and they show me what the queen do to Llavanya and the secend battle start can i win them? or they must beat to take my light sword

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
after i beat Mika and Maki and they show me what the queen do to Llavanya and the secend battle start can i win them? or they must beat to take my light sword
Yes, you can win the fight, made easier if you just abuse the op shadowbound which has no counter

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Thank god dekarous is always there to fix every glitch and mess he creates, all the while getting money for great and consistent updates on the game!
Indeed, brother. Thank god Deka is working overtime to release a bugfix as soon as possible. It helps us wait for the bugfix of the bugfix.

Steelmole

Feb 6, 2020
Here is the 9.2 bugfix update

Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone!

The following is a major bugfix update that aims to solve some new and old issues reported by you. It's part of a polishing effort before Domina's Steam release. What comes next is an update of bonus content for the latest Dominas, for which we'll have a few polls about very soon.

Shakie is back on the grind and currently drawing Maple Hills' new tileset, while I'm redesigning the game. We'll have news about that soon too.

Changelog:

-Added missing Memory Bubbles for the Twins and Raa
-You can now only use the Memory Bubble while in the Cerulean Fields (mainly to avoid escaping story maps when you're not supposed to)
-Llavanya no longer participates in combat nor messes up your menu
-Almost doubled duration between lewd Llavanya comments
-Another attempt to fix the missing encounters in the Garden of Ages (there was a problematic command left over from Raa's realm that most normal players had, that's why it was working fine for me when testing)
-Attempt to fix dash issue when Llavanya is in the player's party
-You can now buy weapons from the Weaponsmith in the Time Capsule
-You can't leave Raa's Catacombs while her Elite Guard is chasing you
-You can no longer start the Elite Guard chase sequence after getting enslaved to Raa (allowing you to continue on to Hora while being enslaved)
-Fixed rare bug in Raa's fight that gave you a gameover screen if she aborted the fight while you were at 0 health and still alive (Shadowbound for example)
-Fixed getting stuck in a gameplay loop if you lost to Raa after her Elite Guard chase
-Hora's 'last soul shard' scene now plays correctly when she steals all your shards
-Fixed size and positioning of Hora's enslavement toilet scenes
-Fixed endless loop when getting enslaved by Rosita by reaching 100 Stress

(Again this is from another site so be careful with the link)

CWamy4565456

Sep 25, 2022
hey anyone can help me i just got into Hora but i can't get in the door i went into the wood and i walked all over it i take 2 or 3 chests but i still can't get in what am i missing?

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
that's why it was working fine for me when testing
Deka? Testing?

It has to be a good Samaritan in his Discord DMs that fixed the game for him, because there is absolutely no shot Deka fixed the game and fixed bugs that have been in the game for 2 years or more, even less likely of him simply playtesting.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Quite late but, a tip if you are full of those bunch of crap in all games. You don't need Cheat Engine for most of RPG games. There's a built-in cheat tool you can use extracting the rar file here in the game folder (overwrite files if asked to) and open MVPluginPatcher.exe one time (it will open and close quickly, that's okay) - that's all, open your game.
There's functions to kill all enemies, all allies, movespeed, items, stats, flags, variables etc.
I use all the time or I just extract the images myself from the game.

Press 1 to show the cheat menu when the game open.
View attachment 2272025 View attachment 2272026 View attachment 2272028
This will be fun to use. Perhaps next playthrough I will "Curse" Katrina and reduce her ATK and SP. ATK to 1 and give Best Girl enough stats to beat the st
Here is the 9.2 bugfix update

Mega

Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone!

The following is a major bugfix update that aims to solve some new and old issues reported by you. It's part of a polishing effort before Domina's Steam release. What comes next is an update of bonus content for the latest Dominas, for which we'll have a few polls about very soon.

Shakie is back on the grind and currently drawing Maple Hills' new tileset, while I'm redesigning the game. We'll have news about that soon too.

Changelog:

-Added missing Memory Bubbles for the Twins and Raa
-You can now only use the Memory Bubble while in the Cerulean Fields (mainly to avoid escaping story maps when you're not supposed to)
-Llavanya no longer participates in combat nor messes up your menu
-Almost doubled duration between lewd Llavanya comments
-Another attempt to fix the missing encounters in the Garden of Ages (there was a problematic command left over from Raa's realm that most normal players had, that's why it was working fine for me when testing)
-Attempt to fix dash issue when Llavanya is in the player's party
-You can now buy weapons from the Weaponsmith in the Time Capsule
-You can't leave Raa's Catacombs while her Elite Guard is chasing you
-You can no longer start the Elite Guard chase sequence after getting enslaved to Raa (allowing you to continue on to Hora while being enslaved)
-Fixed rare bug in Raa's fight that gave you a gameover screen if she aborted the fight while you were at 0 health and still alive (Shadowbound for example)
-Fixed getting stuck in a gameplay loop if you lost to Raa after her Elite Guard chase
-Hora's 'last soul shard' scene now plays correctly when she steals all your shards
-Fixed size and positioning of Hora's enslavement toilet scenes
-Fixed endless loop when getting enslaved by Rosita by reaching 100 Stress

(Again this is from another site so be careful with the link)
Thank you for sharing this latest bugfix! It's too bad about Best Girl not being able to fight alongside MC (I really like the idea of her punching out Worst Girl) so if I play though Domina again I will likely apply it as a last resort.

Reactions: dmatrixbr

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
hora sex scene, i think her anus is positioned on a bit unnatural location (coccyx), is that a bug or they r just bad at physiology?
I used to think Shakie's artstyle was kinda cute in the first couple Dominas but as time went on I feel like she got worse, though there were always weird things.

Reactions: Apulonir

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Shakie definitely stopped caring, just like Deka. Either she's not paid enough to her liking or she's aware of the project's direction and hit the "Eh, fuck it" button. And yeah, Hora's butthole wrinkles are literally on her cheeks, it's baaaaad.

Last edited:

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
You have to become her slave first, either by beating her in a fight and then returning the memory crystal, or by losing your sanity, then you will have the option to serve her
I know this because this is my 4th time playing! But after becoming a slave, I still have no choice of toilet! I think this is a bug that occurred when dekarous updated Rosita's 100 stress

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes