Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I found the little circus kinda fun to watch, personally.
Still more fun than Harley Queef ngl.

So is Domina really getting a steam release? That sounds so stupid.
Idk, as much as I dislike Steam there could be a couple upsides. For one Best Girl will be getting more Champions (Players). For another, it could encourage Deka to cool it with the scat and gore.

oh damn how quick witted easy there cowboy i don't want no trouble with a guy that spends all his freetime on f95
man's got more comments than this entire thread members combined and dares to call somebody else clown
You act like someone who lives in a society under the stairs... Like Jessica.

! *Runs like Ethan running from Khulan's shiny new Christmas branding iron*

Get lost, back to your goblin cave.
You heard him!

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
You act like someone who lives in a society under the stairs... Like Jessica.
ohhhhhh now I understand yeah YugataKisu is right she's fat
That’s a downside.
maybe for you but definitely not my fetishes that said i'd rather some domina have that content then non at all for a few reasons chief among them being as i said before, everyone being the same is just boring; a little diversity makes everyone a little more interesting.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
maybe for you but definitely not my fetishes that said i'd rather some domina have that content then non at all for a few reasons chief among them being as i said before, everyone being the same is just boring; a little diversity makes everyone a little more interesting.
Uniformity isn’t necessarily a result of fetishes featured. It’s a result of writing. They could all have the exact same fetish list, but strong writing and characterization could result in completely different scenes. There are probably some actual works that do this focusing on fringe stuff like vanilla, but that’s really not my thing.

that’s also probably why some works might feel like scenes are repeats even if they’re completely different sex acts.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
You guys are so toxic to eachother:cry:

Uniformity isn’t necessarily a result of fetishes featured. It’s a result of writing. They could all have the exact same fetish list, but strong writing and characterization could result in completely different scenes. There are probably some actual works that do this focusing on fringe stuff like vanilla, but that’s really not my thing.

that’s also probably why some works might feel like scenes are repeats even if they’re completely different sex acts.
That's one of the issues of Domina, so many of them call themselves mommy, "sewer pipe throat" is reutilized so many times...

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
"Sewer pipe throat" is probably the cringiest fucking line in this game and that's saying a lot amongst all other big offenders.

Edit: Alright, maybe "Ass juices" is worse. Honestly, I don't know. Writing has never been Deka's strength.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2022
Here is the 9.2 bugfix update

Mega

Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone!

The following is a major bugfix update that aims to solve some new and old issues reported by you. It's part of a polishing effort before Domina's Steam release. What comes next is an update of bonus content for the latest Dominas, for which we'll have a few polls about very soon.

Shakie is back on the grind and currently drawing Maple Hills' new tileset, while I'm redesigning the game. We'll have news about that soon too.

Changelog:

-Added missing Memory Bubbles for the Twins and Raa
-You can now only use the Memory Bubble while in the Cerulean Fields (mainly to avoid escaping story maps when you're not supposed to)
-Llavanya no longer participates in combat nor messes up your menu
-Almost doubled duration between lewd Llavanya comments
-Another attempt to fix the missing encounters in the Garden of Ages (there was a problematic command left over from Raa's realm that most normal players had, that's why it was working fine for me when testing)
-Attempt to fix dash issue when Llavanya is in the player's party
-You can now buy weapons from the Weaponsmith in the Time Capsule
-You can't leave Raa's Catacombs while her Elite Guard is chasing you
-You can no longer start the Elite Guard chase sequence after getting enslaved to Raa (allowing you to continue on to Hora while being enslaved)
-Fixed rare bug in Raa's fight that gave you a gameover screen if she aborted the fight while you were at 0 health and still alive (Shadowbound for example)
-Fixed getting stuck in a gameplay loop if you lost to Raa after her Elite Guard chase
-Hora's 'last soul shard' scene now plays correctly when she steals all your shards
-Fixed size and positioning of Hora's enslavement toilet scenes
-Fixed endless loop when getting enslaved by Rosita by reaching 100 Stress

(Again this is from another site so be careful with the link)
I'm so happy this game is going on Steam. I'll buy it day one most likely.

• Sad
Reactions: smellyz44

knoife

Mar 29, 2019
Quite late but, a tip if you are full of those bunch of crap in all games. You don't need Cheat Engine for most of RPG games. There's a built-in cheat tool you can use extracting the rar file here in the game folder (overwrite files if asked to) and open MVPluginPatcher.exe one time (it will open and close quickly, that's okay) - that's all, open your game.
There's functions to kill all enemies, all allies, movespeed, items, stats, flags, variables etc.
I use all the time or I just extract the images myself from the game.

Press 1 to show the cheat menu when the game open.
View attachment 2272025 View attachment 2272026 View attachment 2272028
Thank you so much!
I was honestly so annoyed with this update so much so ill make sure to use it next time

Reactions: dmatrixbr

Simbasta1

Nov 4, 2022
am i doing something wrong? i cant find the ingredients to katarina the very first boss, i have been to north and south catacombs

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes