Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Guys I have a problem. I saved Llavanya from the dungeon but now I can't exit the emerald Throne because I'm enslaved to Mary. How can I fix it?
Damn a glitch that gives Worst Girl the ending she wanted... That sounds like a really bleak timeline. :(

Will the android version ever get worked on? (It is less likely that i will be getting a pc in the forseeable months)
Sadly you will probably be getting a new computer before the android version gets updated.

PremixOne

Nov 21, 2022
Will the android version ever get worked on? (It is less likely that i will be getting a pc in the forseeable months)
You can download Joiplay and joiplay plugins then download the pc version go into joiplay hit the + look in the place where you put the pc version then look for the .exe click on it and finished at least i play so on android with the pc version

If you dont want to start from the beginning you can just cheat there is a cheat engine in the game

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
As the brother above me mentioned, joiplay is your way to go for pretty much any rpgmaker game (and some renpy games) if you wanna go down the femdom path. Hf with your new found treasure and make sure you download the joiplay (and its renpy and rpgmaker plugin) from its patreon, not play store

Reactions: ShinjiMatou9192

Steelmole

Feb 6, 2020
changelog?
Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone!

The following is a major bugfix update that aims to solve some new and old issues reported by you. It's part of a polishing effort before Domina's Steam release. What comes next is an update of bonus content for the latest Dominas, for which we'll have a few polls about very soon.

Shakie is back on the grind and currently drawing Maple Hills' new tileset, while I'm redesigning the game. We'll have news about that soon too.

Changelog:

-Added missing Memory Bubbles for the Twins and Raa
-You can now only use the Memory Bubble while in the Cerulean Fields (mainly to avoid escaping story maps when you're not supposed to)
-Llavanya no longer participates in combat nor messes up your menu
-Almost doubled duration between lewd Llavanya comments
-Another attempt to fix the missing encounters in the Garden of Ages (there was a problematic command left over from Raa's realm that most normal players had, that's why it was working fine for me when testing)
-Attempt to fix dash issue when Llavanya is in the player's party
-You can now buy weapons from the Weaponsmith in the Time Capsule
-You can't leave Raa's Catacombs while her Elite Guard is chasing you
-You can no longer start the Elite Guard chase sequence after getting enslaved to Raa (allowing you to continue on to Hora while being enslaved)
-Fixed rare bug in Raa's fight that gave you a gameover screen if she aborted the fight while you were at 0 health and still alive (Shadowbound for example)
-Fixed getting stuck in a gameplay loop if you lost to Raa after her Elite Guard chase
-Hora's 'last soul shard' scene now plays correctly when she steals all your shards
-Fixed size and positioning of Hora's enslavement toilet scenes
-Fixed endless loop when getting enslaved by Rosita by reaching 100 Stress

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
OK, I am trying to collect timeless petals but I am getting no encounters, anyone know the fix?
You have to beat Raa's guards. Raa's realm is a buggy mess and this bug is a leftover of her realm. It disables encounters for the entire game. So basically, you're softlocked and need to reload a previous save. Deka said he attempted to fix it, but Deka never really fixes anything. Good luck, you'll need it.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
lovely how deka depicts this as anything other than "much needed polish".

i skipped an update or two. is the hora content reasonably playable by now?
oh god, ill spoil this bit you move at about 1/10th your normal speed and you have to go back through every realm to collect black soul stones....(I used a save editor to give myself them after Katrina) you cant edit in giving yourself pedals though for some reason, playable? i guess I didnt complete it though, i got far enough to get her slave content and then quit there
there seems to be a whole maze you have to go through if you beat her (as i said 1/10th speed) so i never fully completed it

I dont know if the speed is a feature or a bug, but I think you can get through her entire content if youre willing to suffer through it
I personally did not encounter any bugs with Hora

as for her slavery scenes, i think there is about 6 of them?

maybe 1/10th is exaggerating a bit, but god you move so slow

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
oh god, ill spoil this bit you move at about 1/10th your normal speed and you have to go back through every realm to collect black soul stones....(I used a save editor to give myself them after Katrina) you cant edit in giving yourself pedals though for some reason, playable? i guess I didnt complete it though, i got far enough to get her slave content and then quit there
there seems to be a whole maze you have to go through if you beat her (as i said 1/10th speed) so i never fully completed it

I dont know if the speed is a feature or a bug, but I think you can get through her entire content if youre willing to suffer through it
I personally did not encounter any bugs with Hora

as for her slavery scenes, i think there is about 6 of them?

maybe 1/10th is exaggerating a bit, but god you move so slow
i just slowly made my way through the content until what you probably mean with the maze. no idea if it's a bug, some form of anti-piracy bullshit or a stupid design decission, but the slow movement speed is really aweful indeed. walked through that maze (it's more of a snaking corridor really) twice and got teleported to the start. not sure if i have to interact with a certain something or if deka wants me to run through it like twenty times, but this just felt stupid and i lost interest/my patience.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Hora is the time domina, ra is the pharaoh. If im mistaken and it was ra who locked you up then i apologize, i mustve mixed up the twos post-fight tantrum
i guess i'll have to play the game from beginning again to find out for myself whether there's content after Ra's domain or not, even for a thread with 200+ pages no1 cares to answer with yes or no and if there were any answers they get buried by all kinds of comments. though i appreciated u taking time to replay

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
i guess i'll have to play the game from beginning again to find out for myself whether there's content after Ra's domain or not, even for a thread with 200+ pages no1 cares to answer with yes or no and if there were any answers they get buried by all kinds of comments. though i appreciated u taking time to replay
My bad if i wasnt clear enough, but after Ra you have one more domina, Hora. After you finish Hora thats the current end, until next update.

Reactions: Phantombeast
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes