Myclimze

Aug 1, 2022
You have to beat Raa's guards. Raa's realm is a buggy mess and this bug is a leftover of her realm. It disables encounters for the entire game. So basically, you're softlocked and need to reload a previous save. Deka said he attempted to fix it, but Deka never really fixes anything. Good luck, you'll need it.
So here is my issue, since Ra is so buggy, i never even got the chance to fight her guards. Should I start from the begging of her room to try and make that not happen?

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
So here is my issue, since Ra is so buggy, i never even got the chance to fight her guards. Should I start from the begging of her room to try and make that not happen?
Might be your best bet, honestly. I wish you the best of luck and success to get through it without getting stuck into buggy shenanigans.

Myclimze

Aug 1, 2022
i started from the start of her room again... beat her... then instead of giving me guards she gave me a game over screen and sent me back to the main menu. Was that supposed to happen, because it definitely didnt last time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Myclimze

Aug 1, 2022
i started from the start of her room again... beat her... then instead of giving me guards she gave me a game over screen and sent me back to the main menu. Was that supposed to happen, because it definitely didnt last time
I am now outside the map after trying to go into the catacombs

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i guess i'll have to play the game from beginning again to find out for myself whether there's content after Ra's domain or not, even for a thread with 200+ pages no1 cares to answer with yes or no and if there were any answers they get buried by all kinds of comments. though i appreciated u taking time to replay
Edgar Allen Poe, is that you? XD

I am now outside the map after trying to go into the catacombs
Outside the map? I think you stumbled upon another bug, and no you are not supposed to get a game over from Ra beating you up.

Reactions: LustfulWeeb5554

Steelmole

Feb 6, 2020
Here is 9.2.1 the hot fix

Finally fixed the persistent movement bug. Saving Llavanya from her prison no longer slows you down permanently.

In case you have already passed that point and are still slow, two new triggers normalize your speed back to the default. One triggers right after you exit Llavanya's prison (when she explains her 'episodes' to you) and one triggers at the end of Hora's questline after you are sent back to the Cerulean Fields (everyone who has finished Hora will get this when they load in the Cerulean Fields for the first time).

We apologize for taking so long to fix this annoying problem, it turned out to be a rogue switch left over from version 4.0 (!).

knoife

Mar 29, 2019
i just slowly made my way through the content until what you probably mean with the maze. no idea if it's a bug, some form of anti-piracy bullshit or a stupid design decission, but the slow movement speed is really aweful indeed. walked through that maze (it's more of a snaking corridor really) twice and got teleported to the start. not sure if i have to interact with a certain something or if deka wants me to run through it like twenty times, but this just felt stupid and i lost interest/my patience.
Funnily enough, if you went through that corridor one last time, you would have been put through the next area.
though in all honesty you would have deleted the game at the next few points. Nothing tops that aweful movement speed like 50+ random encounters while having that movement speed be decreased.
Oh, did you think I meant original decreased, the movement speed you get when saving best girl?

No, I meant a movement speed that is so slow, more slower, that I could get off my ass, learn how to code, finish this game and commission people to do the CG's with a relaxed time limit, remake this game from the ground up, and STILL be at this section of the game.

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Just to add, but even better is the fact throughout that ENTIRE questline of us saving best girl, beating all dominas again and going to hora theres not even a single actual femdom thing. When you meet the dominas you exchange a few words and thats it, all the while best girl bimbofied herself, only becoming normal in cutscenes. The closest femdom we got was her saying she demands us to be her toilet, lick her ass and such (wouldve gladly accepted).

But ey, thats just the domina life ig

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Just to add, but even better is the fact throughout that ENTIRE questline of us saving best girl, beating all dominas again and going to hora theres not even a single actual femdom thing. When you meet the dominas you exchange a few words and thats it, all the while best girl bimbofied herself, only becoming normal in cutscenes. The closest femdom we got was her saying she demands us to be her toilet, lick her ass and such (wouldve gladly accepted).

But ey, thats just the domina life ig
As much as I would like to see more femdom from the other dominas (Especially Narcissa) I can understand "Killing one's darlings" in order to tell a better story. This is the hero's rise before the next challenge in his journey. This is the rise before his fall...

And as for licking Best Girl's ass, that is the ending I would submit to most of all, even over Narcissa.

Best Girl fans submitting to Best Plot:
sample_89886b55597c0f283e66bad8dd0dfa131e9f3f26.jpg

May 25, 2022
can anyone help me beat mary so I can move on to the next level please? I cant beat her after she uses shroud of darkness. what am I supposed to do

lemilyemily

Jan 14, 2023
how do you progress in the broken time zone after the 999999 rosita fight? nothing's happening and i can't find any way to get out xp

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes