tea with socks

Jul 29, 2021
So I recently started playing the game, I am at the the third domina and I just realised I don't have the surrender skill. Is that normal?

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i meant the Pit where she whips him and he gets attacked by launched swords from 2 sides.
Huh, I must have missed that scene. The closet I got was Katrina's gas scene when you don't leave her realm.

No it's okay, I just didn't realize it's in the special category because I'm fucking dumb.
Not dumb, just a stubborn Champion. All puppies champions know how to surrender whether they know it or not.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
same for me during my first run months ago i got that scene but now this :
View attachment 2353871

it's not a h-scene, i was thinking i made her hate me too much and worried it may affect the never-coming ending badly
Wow, a whole game mechanic that I've missed. I am jealous of you, in part because I want to play this and in part because experiencing Katrina's anger looks sexy as hell...

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
Guys I stopped playing when the updates got so buggy the game was barely playable, how's the game state now?
I read some of the latest reviewes and bugs weren't mentioned, I'm asking cause I want to restart playing but I'm worried it would be a waste of time
I never got particularly far but same deal. Things like texts and prompts occasionally carrying over to where they shouldn't (speed runners call these sorts of bugs storage but you usually have to work pretty hard to trigger this sort of bug) and crashing/soft locking the game and stuff like that and this was only within the first couple of bosses that I tried. Not to mention the first boss being way too unreasonably hard to the point where I barely managed to beat it both times I tried since it forced me to start over completely once when the developer revamped the game and somehow made the first boss even harder than I remember the first time. Good thing I've got a program that can edit some things in the game now in MTool, but yeah I remember this game being extremely buggy and didn't get the sense that the developer was a particularly great RPGMakerMV programmer.

Still not sure if getting back into this one is a super great move, but it's not like I have much to lose. I basically waited like a year to see if they bothered to fix up any of the bugs because the idea behind the game is good, it just needed a ton of polish and frankly significant rebalancing.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
what's the difference between breaking the seal + absorbing darkness and refuse to do so and keep the seal in one piece ?

petryix

Nov 29, 2022
You download the game and then after extracting the rar/zip file on your phone you use an app called "Joiplay" to run it. You can download Joiplay from appstore, though thats a slightly older version than the one on patreon, but its not that important.
Thats pretty much it, you download zip/rar, extract the folder somewhere, open joiplay then there should be a button to add game, you simply navigate to folder until you find game.exe or whatever and done
Made it! With much thanks buddy!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
the only fight that doesn't give exp : View attachment 2365906
View attachment 2365914
what a waste of time
Wow you are one commited Champion. That sounds like something Solire Wrath from the ToT fandom would do. Way to beat up Rosita Mommy.

Eh, id beg to differ. It definitely has many weak and down right negative spots, ESPECIALLY the latest stuff weve been getting for however long its been by now, but as a game focused on femdom, i really love the femdom scenes and think the whole setting is great
Agreed. Domina is a great game... It just has a lot of bugs and some issues that need ironing out. I am glad this game exists and still want to see much more of it. I am very curious what direction Deka is going to go with Ruby and her realm.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes