Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Wow you are one commited Champion. That sounds like something Solire Wrath from the ToT fandom would do. Way to beat up Rosita Mommy.
Not really, all i had to do is activating shadowbound preemptively (outside the battle) then emerging, and since she has high agility she starts first (against my character stats she acts 3 times before him) and i only had to use shadowbound to survive and the skill eldritch shockwave (obtainable from the eldritch tomes) which applied poison and/or bleeding to her inflicting 30k-50k hp-loss per turn, it was actually successful on first try, it just took time dealing with multiple grabs each 2 turns and her very high max hp.
i think my char's stats are low compared to others because i didn't acquire the corruption tree skills to avoid letting my character's appearence change to a Lost-like.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2020
So before I waste my time, is Hora beatable yet? The number of bosses I've gotten to 0 health with crits only for them to survive arbitrarily have already worn my patience thin enough, not to mention the time I killed Mary outright and the game complained about me being too strong.

Mar 28, 2022
i must say this is garbage as well though this is the best femdom game on f95 and tot you cant stay with them like tot without going forth

can you make that possible please

Reactions: qm5201314

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
i think domina is much better than ToT and it is in fact one of the best femdom games ive played, and ive played just about every femdom game with scat/feet/piss/ass and such themes i could find on f95 (aka ive gone through the entire tag of "female domination", the foot fetish thread, the femdom finder and femdom finder 2.0).

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Wow, a whole game mechanic that I've missed. I am jealous of you, in part because I want to play this and in part because experiencing Katrina's anger looks sexy as hell...
If I remember correctly that scene happens if you beat Katrina before doing the whole jail scene (for example by save editing), only downside is the mc can't surrender to anyone as you've beaten Katrina before she could teach you that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If I remember correctly that scene happens if you beat Katrina before doing the whole jail scene (for example by save editing), only downside is the mc can't surrender to anyone as you've beaten Katrina before she could teach you that.
i did the jail "thing" and lost 2 shards to her before getting that
That is odd... I am curious what triggers this scene... Totally not because I want play dodge knives with Katrina :love:

Reactions: 991207z

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
That is odd... I am curious what triggers this scene... Totally not because I want play dodge knives with Katrina :love:
so its been a long time since I have played Katrina but if I recall properly, after you beat her you get two different ending scenes
one is the fart room and the other is where she teleports you into an arena where you have to dodge knives while she whips you
(theres no scenes just dialogue)

the one you get is dependent on your responses and behavior of the dialogue you picked with her throughout the realm
I *think* the knife one you get after constantly being rude to her but yeah I forget

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

RussianYeti

Oct 11, 2022
I've defeated Katrina but I can only Break Seal and absorb Darkness. Was I too rude to her to unlock the additional path?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
so its been a long time since I have played Katrina but if I recall properly, after you beat her you get two different ending scenes
one is the fart room and the other is where she teleports you into an arena where you have to dodge knives while she whips you
(theres no scenes just dialogue)

the one you get is dependent on your responses and behavior of the dialogue you picked with her throughout the realm
I *think* the knife one you get after constantly being rude to her but yeah I forget
I've seen Katrina's Gas Chamber before when I took too long to leave. Picking cocky answers to get the knife scene would make since. I usually chose Best Girl loyal responses but was never outright mean to her. Perhaps I will bulli her next playthrough and see if that's how she punishes Me MC.

The Rosita scenes are from if you don't break out of her leg lock. The Worst Girl-topping scene is nowhere in the game... There is no way to get that scene at all... :cry:

Reactions: Roxas206

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
"sub par if not dogshit"
Name 10 ... no 5 femdom games that are significantly better.
You can't.
I hate aweful trolls like you. Why do you try to be as dumb as possible? You are really pathetic.
ToT, Katalist, FemU Zero, Monster Girl Dreams and Shrift are all games I consider to be a good cut above Domina, then you have stuff like ANLIS and Gladia which far surpass Domina in quality but lack content, so I guess it could be argued.

Domina is not really dogshit, I'd consider it more mid tier, similar to League of Domination imo, but that's chugging along better. Not particularly the biggest coomer on here so I don't have that many examples.

dulkkae

Jul 14, 2020
"sub par if not dogshit"
You can't.
I hate aweful trolls like you. Why do you try to be as dumb as possible? You are really pathetic.
The current domina is a mess. Can't name 5 games that are better than domina? It seems like you've only played 5 games. I'm sure you can find them here.

If you can't find it, why don't you just look it up on the DL site? dlsite's work is way more than here, and it's all finished. There are at 'least' a hundred that are better than this.

Sort by best selling or popular and browse

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
"sub par if not dogshit"
You can't.
Sowwy to huwt your feewings to the powint you wepowrt mwy pwost. :(

I'm not trolling. If you really think Domina is "la crème de la crème", then you absolutely need to revaluate your taste in Femdom games. Domina was pretty damn good early on, still not the best. But Deka's laziness and constant plagiarism, lies and obvious Patreon milking made Domina quickly go to shit and suffer from being a game that once was good, to very outdated and lost its shine to similar games. As other mentioned, there's more than 5 or 10 games better than Domina. Domina is mid af. It's not even a top 20 Femdom game.

Also my guys, stop treating Domina like it's a top tier game and accept that there is genuine criticism to be made, calling out the quality of the game and Dekarous. Enabling Deka leaves us to things like v7.5, v8, v9 and MHC. You know... All the latest stuff that only accelerated Domina's descent?

Last edited:

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
ToT, Katalist, FemU Zero, Monster Girl Dreams and Shrift are all games I consider to be a good cut above Domina, then you have stuff like ANLIS and Gladia which far surpass Domina in quality but lack content, so I guess it could be argued.

Domina is not really dogshit, I'd consider it more mid tier, similar to League of Domination imo, but that's chugging along better. Not particularly the biggest coomer on here so I don't have that many examples.
Excuse me, but what is ANLIS? Looking for it shows no results.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes