Feb 3, 2023
I mean, it's already looking better. But butthole wrinkles still shouldn't be on literal buttcheeks. At least on your fix, the placement is right. You fixed one of the two wrongs on Shakie's art.
Also, I finished playing Domina 9.1 yesterday. While it was not the worst game, having an interesting lore and good (albeit traced) art, it was far from the best one, as it was ridden with bugs, cheesy writing, grammar mistakes and mindless grinding. Raa's fight was especially frustrating because of her healing.

Shall we talk how Madeleine is a ripoff of a Tsareena gijinka, Franziska is a ripoff of Harley Quinn, Mika and Maki are ripoffs of Ram and Rem and Hora is a ripoff of Suigintou and Sena Kashiwazaki?

And also... How many of the kinks are not optional, so it forces you to go through a scene of genital mutilation in Franziska's realm...

Last edited:

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
Are we getting an update soon? I want to come back to this because I remember it being great but if development speed is at an all time low like people are saying then I don't want to play or support the game again.

I'd be extremely happy if the reality of this game's development is not as grim as I was lead to believe so if there's any signs of something new in the future please let me know.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Are we getting an update soon? I want to come back to this because I remember it being great but if development speed is at an all time low like people are saying then I don't want to play or support the game again.

I'd be extremely happy if the reality of this game's development is not as grim as I was lead to believe so if there's any signs of something new in the future please let me know.
Around November/December for the next Domina.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I was originally gonna comment on how Shakie seems kinda slow, but it doesn't matter since Deka is even slower.

I wonder if she's findomming Dekarous, he always seems to be so excited to share like 3 CGs. It's a shame we'll never get non sexual or cinematic CGs like there are in ToT, Katalist, ANLIS and Gladia.
Ngl, some Deka x Shakie content in the form of a fanfic or fangame would be fun to read/ play.

Anyways I fixed Hora's art

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Comparing Madeline to that Pokémon fanart...

Thank you so much for putting her... lovehole in the right spot. The original image was driving my OCD up the wall.

I found myself bored, so here's a sneak peek of something I was working on in case any of you are interested!
View attachment 2419677 View attachment 2419678
This looks like it will be fun. Will the other Dominas be getting a lot of focus as well (Mainly Narcissa and Best Girl). Eli _uwu Here's something you would be interested in reading.

Reactions: LustfulWeeb5554
Oct 15, 2022
Also, I finished playing Domina 9.1 yesterday. While it was not the worst game, having an interesting lore and good (albeit traced) art, it was far from the best one, as it was ridden with bugs, cheesy writing, grammar mistakes and mindless grinding. Raa's fight was especially frustrating because of her healing.

Shall we talk how Madeleine is a ripoff of a Tsareena gijinka, Franziska is a ripoff of Harley Quinn, Mika and Maki are ripoffs of Ram and Rem and Hora is a ripoff of Suigintou and Sena Kashiwazaki?

And also... How many of the kinks are not optional, so it forces you to go through a scene of genital mutilation in Franziska's realm...
Oh it’s a Tsareena. I was thinking she was a gym leader. Oh I was so wrong.

Last edited:

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
I’ve played every Pokémon game except for X and Y and scarlet and violet yet I’ve never seen the girl that looks like Madeline.
It's a fanart of the Pokémon Tsareena. If you search for "Pokémon" or "Tsareena" in the thread, you should be able to find the original art which Deka and Shakie straight up copied, only removing the crown bulb thing. It is indeed stolen fanart.

Feb 3, 2023
It's a fanart of the Pokémon Tsareena. If you search for "Pokémon" or "Tsareena" in the thread, you should be able to find the original art which Deka and Shakie straight up copied, only removing the crown bulb thing. It is indeed stolen fanart.
I decided to make redesigns of the Dominas with the most problematic (plagiarism) looks.

Franziska is giving some Gwen (League of Legends) vibes but okay.

Jan 27, 2021
This looks like it will be fun. Will the other Dominas be getting a lot of focus as well (Mainly Narcissa and Best Girl). Eli _uwu Here's something you would be interested in reading.
Of course! Every Domina will have screentime, and I'm even planning to give each of them a story of their own (except maybe Franziska, not too sure how I could work with her).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I decided to make redesigns of the Dominas with the most problematic (plagiarism) looks.

Franziska is giving some Gwen (League of Legends) vibes but okay.
This is an interesting re-imagining. They look so different wearing more clothes.

Of course! Every Domina will have screentime, and I'm even planning to give each of them a story of their own (except maybe Franziska, not too sure how I could work with her).
That is what I was hoping you would say and even moreso with Franziska. If you do give her a storyline, perhaps you could substitute ballbusting and public humiliation (Like a slapstick gameshow or carnival theme) instead of her cannon... Activities.

Jan 27, 2021
That is what I was hoping you would say and even moreso with Franziska. If you do give her a storyline, perhaps you could substitute ballbusting and public humiliation (Like a slapstick gameshow or carnival theme) instead of her cannon... Activities.
Now that's an idea I can get behind! I was always turned off by guro, but something like this sounds much better, and would still fit with her theme.

Oct 15, 2022
I have been playing a femdom game called Discipline lately. I recommend you guys check it out. There is no gameplay but the story is great. I’m hoping one day there will be a femdom game that has a rich story like Discipline and fun gameplay like Domina.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KissOfTheCobraKing
Feb 3, 2023
This is an interesting re-imagining. They look so different wearing more clothes.

I guess Narcissa will look even more different, since she's completely nude in game

20230227_212402.jpg

Oct 15, 2022

I can’t see how Hora looks like Sena, but she does look like Suigintou.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes