Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Bowsette s slave

GrizzyOnmine

Apr 20, 2023
Okay, I passed Mary + Rosita but what do I do with the next one? I'm stuck on the first bear challenge, I don't know what to do since I've crafted all 3 things available on the crafting table

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Okay, I passed Mary + Rosita but what do I do with the next one? I'm stuck on the first bear challenge, I don't know what to do since I've crafted all 3 things available on the crafting table
... *Scowls* You still didn't answer the question about Best Girl.

As for the Bear Room,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: GrizzyOnmine

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
As for the Bear Room,
lol, I didn't catch that one .

anyone there can tell me how to beat the twins i cant seem to stop the healing at all?
keep talking to them after fighting until you can make them not want to heal eachother.
After enough fighting/conversing, they'll stop.

• Haha

GrizzyOnmine

Apr 20, 2023
... *Scowls* You still didn't answer the question about Best Girl.

As for the Bear Room,
Actually the problem was that I didn't complete the tasks from Mary too many times and that's why the game ended, so to answer your question - I have nothing against her, on the contrary, I like her. And so I did nothing with her ._.

• Red Heart

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Femdom my ass. Im going to dominate those little demonesses like a real alpha male!
i love games that let you say FUCK being the sub ima beat all of them and have them licking my heel though sadly a games like that are far and few since most people that have funded the game want the sub routre extended and arent intrested in chad mc so it kinda feel odd considering that the mc is supposed to be someone who cant be swayed yet he easily can be fit into the sub role

Codm noob

Jun 11, 2021
Is there a gallery in the game? I Played domina till ig the twins can't remember their name. Just wanted to see the scenes again. If no gallery, can anyone share a full save with scenes : ) thanks in advance.....

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
I would really appreciate if somone could give me a apk version of the latest version that can be on the phone Domima thanks or if anyone knows android adult.com and knows how to get them to update.

Or any person that ports in android phones like domina apk version thanks

Codm noob

Jun 11, 2021
I would really appreciate if somone could give me a apk version of the latest version that can be on the phone Domima thanks or if anyone knows android adult.com and knows how to get them to update.

Or any person that ports in android phones like domina apk version thanks
You can play it through joiplay emulator. Works like a charm ;). You can download joiplay from their website.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
lol, I didn't catch that one .

keep talking to them after fighting until you can make them not want to heal eachother.
After enough fighting/conversing, they'll stop.
I think I missed the bear massacre dialogue :unsure:

Actually the problem was that I didn't complete the tasks from Mary too many times and that's why the game ended, so to answer your question - I have nothing against her, on the contrary, I like her. And so I did nothing with her ._.
Oh okay, I thought you had been really mean to Best Girl. Glad to hear you like her too, she deserves nothing but the best head pats and cuddles.

i love games that let you say FUCK being the sub ima beat all of them and have them licking my heel though sadly a games like that are far and few since most people that have funded the game want the sub routre extended and arent intrested in chad mc so it kinda feel odd considering that the mc is supposed to be someone who cant be swayed yet he easily can be fit into the sub role
Andrew Tate, is that you?

Agreed on wanting more maledom options. If for no other reason, it would make choosing to lick their boots or kiss their domina butts all the more immersive. So far it seems the only maledom in this game are the scenes mentioned about Horace chadding his way through the 13 realms.

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
You can play it through joiplay emulator. Works like a charm ;). You can download joiplay from their website.
Thanks for the answer though i still find it confusing when downloading it ask you a bunch of questions i dont know or cant answer so if somone could give me a link to the questions with the answers and how to download the game through it be awesome

Codm noob

Jun 11, 2021
Thanks for the answer though i still find it confusing when downloading it ask you a bunch of questions i dont know or cant answer so if somone could give me a link to the questions with the answers and how to download the game through it be awesome
here's a link on how you can download. If incase you can't find the application and it's plugins you can just look up their website and download from there. They also post updated versions on their discord so join that for updated version ;)

Codm noob

Jun 11, 2021
Is there a gallery in the game? I Played domina till ig the twins can't remember their name. Just wanted to see the scenes again. If no gallery, can anyone share a full save with scenes : ) thanks in advance.....
Anyone help a comrade out? :/

brombeere1992

Jul 28, 2021
If you just want to see the scenes again, I uploaded almost everything there:

3.40 star(s) 53 Votes