Mar 17, 2022
So I haven't been here in almost a year, ever since 9.1 dropped... And there's only been one bugfix and a few CGs released since then, with no update in sight. I'm really disappointed. I figured after I haven't checked up on this project for so long there'd be at least something substantial.

Also, I can't wait for AIslop Domina. Uh, I mean "Daemonum". I appreciate the attempt to make the new name sound similar, but it just doesn't have the ring Domina has to it.

More to the point, training a LoRA on the existing art of a single girl and producing generic portraits of her should be easy. But what about CGs? AI can't draw character interactions besides the most basic things. I've only seen people produce lewd interactions by blending two unrelated generations together. I guess that's the plan for the time being? But that takes a lot of time and prompting/img2img editing to get the poses and alignments right.

More puzzlingly, how is AI going to help with designing new Dominas? As far as I know (though this info may be outdated), SD can create an original design, but can't reproduce it.

Oh, and something else. Among the generated images posted here, I think Madeline is the only one who hasn't had a single picture shown... This is disturbing. Is Deka trying to quietly pull her under the rug/bring her up as little as possible because of the Pokemon fanart thing? I sure would hope not.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Trust me, you dont want to know what she does to you after she enslaves you.
Anyways, she does a few same things as others, like foot licking, ass licking, and she even has sex with you.
But the worst things are piss and scat slave, she won't let you drink water at all, only her urine. And for scat, she takes a dump in your eye giving an eye infection.
Although, piss and scat scenes are only texts with no illustrations
Tons of wild shit lmao, I only became her slave cuz she's my favourite Domina so far.
Here's the list:
Titjob, human sex toy( basically sex), foot worship, spitting, pussy worship
That's the usual stuff, if you become her slave it's gonna get even wilder
Farting, pegging, facesitting, golden shower and full toilet slavery( including feces and farts)
During the golden shower she tells you that the only thing you'll drink is her piss and during the full toilet slavery she gives youl an eye infection by taking a dump on your eye
And no it's not just text, there are actual illustrations
Face-Sitting, pegging, and Domina sex are all pretty hot but those Rosita-like fetishes not so much.

Since you have to lose repeatedly to get enslaved by her, that would mean you've already gotten your little angel, which means she gets to see her Last Champion become Hora's pet boy. How does she respond to watching this happen?

So I haven't been here in almost a year, ever since 9.1 dropped... And there's only been one bugfix and a few CGs released since then, with no update in sight. I'm really disappointed. I figured after I haven't checked up on this project for so long there'd be at least something substantial.

Also, I can't wait for AIslop Domina. Uh, I mean "Daemonum". I appreciate the attempt to make the new name sound similar, but it just doesn't have the ring Domina has to it.

More to the point, training a LoRA on the existing art of a single girl and producing generic portraits of her should be easy. But what about CGs? AI can't draw character interactions besides the most basic things. I've only seen people produce lewd interactions by blending two unrelated generations together. I guess that's the plan for the time being? But that takes a lot of time and prompting/img2img editing to get the poses and alignments right.

More puzzlingly, how is AI going to help with designing new Dominas? As far as I know (though this info may be outdated), SD can create an original design, but can't reproduce it.

Oh, and something else. Among the generated images posted here, I think Madeline is the only one who hasn't had a single picture shown... This is disturbing. Is Deka trying to quietly pull her under the rug/bring her up as little as possible because of the Pokemon fanart thing? I sure would hope not.
Did Deka seriously say he's wanting to change the name from Domina to... That? If he wants a name that is different from that OTHER domina yet sounds similar, he should rebrand "Domina" to "Domain". :cool:

Reactions: MadelinesPuppy

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023

So, here is the latest post from Patreon. I must say, the twins look sort of.. odd, though it is good to see Madeline again in any case. I always had a feeling she was one of the taller Dominas.
Looking at the comments on the post the fact that his Patreons are a bunch of people just waiting to get farted on is oddly fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Looking at the comments on the post the fact that his Patreons are a bunch of people just waiting to get farted on is oddly fitting.
I mean, they've been waiting a whole year to have shit served on a plate with an AI-generated half update.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

So, here is the latest post from Patreon. I must say, the twins look sort of.. odd, though it is good to see Madeline again in any case. I always had a feeling she was one of the taller Dominas.
These new depictions of the characters is a vast improvement from the last preview. I have to say that Narcissa's hair needs to be lighter. I preferred Rosita's other preview with the extra love handles but this image is not a deal breaker,

I like hearing that Deka plans to get back to regular updates (Only time will tell) but the real question is, what is "Back to form" and "Regular updates". Deka needs to learn from Koda and remove the words "One new Domina ever two months".

And yeah, Madeline being tall does make sense, probably from the POV of MC being on their back with a face full of her foot.

Ashynobi

Apr 23, 2023

I do not have access to kemono in my country:/ Can you like screenshot it? Or tell me what contains the post?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I do not have access to kemono in my country:/ Can you like screenshot it? Or tell me what contains the post?
the text is just full of the usual empty words where deka is trying to convince anyone that he is a hard worker, and that he actually playtests his sorry mess of a game. but here you go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020

twins are looking weird for sure, but Katarina face looks disgusting, its shape makes no sense, its like he did only the upper half of the face then stopped

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
twins are looking weird for sure, but Katarina face looks disgusting, its shape makes no sense, its like he did only the upper half of the face then stopped
gonna add:
- both twins have a cut off bunny ear.
- partly rather unclean photoshop work (most prominently the hair of katarina and raa).
- the usual mess when it comes to AI-generated hands. tbf i've seen worse, but some of those hands still look rather cursed.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
These new depictions of the characters is a vast improvement from the last preview. I have to say that Narcissa's hair needs to be lighter. I preferred Rosita's other preview with the extra love handles but this image is not a deal breaker,

I like hearing that Deka plans to get back to regular updates (Only time will tell) but the real question is, what is "Back to form" and "Regular updates". Deka needs to learn from Koda and remove the words "One new Domina ever two months".

And yeah, Madeline being tall does make sense, probably from the POV of MC being on their back with a face full of her foot.
They look so shitty. Come on!

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
What specifically are you referring to?
Look at the damn eyes, the fucking reverse claw fingers. That alone is giving me nightmares. The colors are also all wrong.
They also look ultra low quality. This is beyond aweful. And please be aware that those are the ABSOLUTE BEST images he handpicked out of thousands. Now imagine the actual scenes... Standing pictures are the easiest for AI.
If the absolute best is this bad then this whole fucking idea should be scrapped immediatly. As usual Deka is full of shit. Also he could have worked on the next few Dominas while he was waiting for art but decided to do nothing and we will only get a 9.5.... This is 100% scam by now.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
1696592015219.png
Lol. She was trying to play the new Assasins creed but mistakenly cut off the wrong finger! LOL!
Also her Horn spawns her hair... or spawns some kinda slimey pink substance. Her other Horn also bends in the wrong direction and is too short.

• Wow

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
View attachment 2984518
XD
View attachment 2984521
SHE HAS 2 BELLY BUTTONS. AHAAHAHAHAHAHA

View attachment 2984523
Look at those EYES HAHHAHAHAHA. EYELASHES FROM HELL!!! EYELASHES TWICE AS LARGE AS THE EYES!!! and the hand which looks like chicken legs.
not defending it, as I think the designs look weird and thats being generous but personally if I was playing the game, I would never notice any of these details (except for Rositas) the game isnt really worth giving my full attention but ill take all these flaws in exchange for competent updates, although since I found Domina I havent seen a single competent update

Bielan24

Jun 10, 2022
I have no idea why Hora have so scenes with couple. It's like we have our angel and it would be so cool watching she get tammed and humiliated by Hora. After syblings game became boring and today is also death

• Thinking Face
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes