smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
In late August deka made a post explaining how amazing the new images will be using AI. He's aiming for a September release. This will only be another "revamp", no new Domina. Last Domina (Hora) was released in October 2022, so we'll probably have one entire year of no domina to celebrate soon!
So i present to you the NEW IMPROVED Rosita :

2dfe6105eb82f2922b768267f809a7a08688f5141a6e817d13318b642318bd0b.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thank you so much for making this!

As for the new artwork, aside from Rosita being different than her original art, I actually like this one better. One of my biggest problems with her was how she was described as being "3 times the size of MC" yet had the same waist and hip size of the other girls but with oversized plot. This Rosita looks more homely and actually much bigger than the others.

That being said, I have a few questions about the rest of the image. For one, the placement of those structures is way off. For another, what about that weather, it looks like her realm has yellow clouds with a hole in the ozone layer showing us the moon rather than the sun. Based on that and the pumpkins growing out of season, does that mean Rosita's realm is actually flat?

Feb 3, 2023
In late August deka made a post explaining how amazing the new images will be using AI. He's aiming for a September release. This will only be another "revamp", no new Domina. Last Domina (Hora) was released in October 2022, so we'll probably have one entire year of no domina to celebrate soon!

View attachment 2940022

It kinda looks good, but... Until you see a lot of inconsistent details (especially from the background), her strange belly, how her hair changed color, her hands, how strange her bra is, the strange placement of her nipples, the placement of her breasts...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It kinda looks good, but... Until you see a lot of inconsistent details (especially from the background), her strange belly, how her hair changed color, her hands, how strange her bra is, the strange placement of her nipples, the placement of her breasts...
Her areolas are a big big but other than that everything listed appears to be reasonable. Her "Mombod" also suits her very well.

judo456

May 10, 2020
Plus anyone can make these same quality images with 5 minutes of playing with ai, idk about the others but I mostly played this game for the quality art and not gonna be interested if everything is now going to be an ai mess. I wouldn't be surprised if this was his plan all along, to fake a drama with his artist in order to fire her and save money while being able to produce free low effort ai images instead

• Sad
Reactions: broken-dollmaker

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022

View attachment 2940022

THE HELL is that sh*t?

the old Rositas is fucking better and from far FAR away !

arf... nananananana, get that Rosit-ersatz far away from my sight !

Rosita is my favorite Domina, that's an insult to make the dommy chubby mommy so ugly !
1695303298592.jpeg

edit : know what, i'll reDL the 9.1, just in case, but no way i'll DL another version...

that's enough , this bullshit with artificial intelligence pisses me off... we keep saying that it's crap, that nothing is worth a real graphic designer, people persist in believing that it's the future, i'm done...

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
THE HELL is that sh*t?

Rosita is my favorite Domina, that's an insult to make the dommy chubby mommy so ugly !
View attachment 2945898

edit : know what, i'll reDL the 9.1, just in case, but no way i'll DL another version...

that's enough , this bullshit with artificial intelligence pisses me off... we keep saying that it's crap, that nothing is worth a real graphic designer, people persist in believing that it's the future, i'm done...
"AI" suffers very much from Garbage In - Garbage Out.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
NEWS ALERT!!!
New Dekarous patreon post

It's literally nothing. Just a dumb map that means literally nothing with places that don't even exist within the game just for "lore, lol". Yup, that's it. 200 days of delay for the 9.5 update and all the drama, bullshit reasons for delays and going full AI... All we got after all this time is a map that is not even related to the game but is because Deka said so.

Can we put the Abandoned tag on this game already?

yeahboi84

Aug 20, 2023
THE HELL is that sh*t?

View attachment 2945898

SHE IS THE CLOSEST TO TRUE WAIFU METERIAL! WHY IS SHE BEING RUINED!

Reactions: judo456
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes