Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
New Deka Patreon post. TLDR: Just a lot of nothing, Deka saying he's rebranding the game because there's a Steam game also called Domina. My brother in Christ took over 4 years to realize there was a game of the same name out there which was released 6 years ago.

Deka is a joke.

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
New Deka Patreon post. TLDR: Just a lot of nothing, Deka saying he's rebranding the game because there's a Steam game also called Domina. My brother in Christ took over 4 years to realize there was a game of the same name out there which was released 6 years ago.

Deka is a joke.
What? I'm pretty sure the game dev that made the other Domina got banned from steam and his game got removed because he was putting anti-mask/Vaccine messages in his patch notes.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
What? I'm pretty sure the game dev that made the other Domina got banned from steam and his game got removed because he was putting anti-mask/Vaccine messages in his patch notes.
Yes, the game got pulled from the Steam store. Not just because of the anti-vax messages but also the transphobic ones. The dev was also sharing a lot of Neo-Nazi shit too. But yeah, it's pretty much just Deka trying to fill his quota of useless Patreon posts.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I've been saying for years that Domina was the wrong name for this game.

1. There is a rule in English for referring to things in order of importance. Being a domina would NOT take precedence over being basically a goddess.

2. Are they even the definition of a "Domina".

A better name for the game would be Heat Death. It works on multiple levels because:

1. It combines words denoting both sensuality and danger - two things Domina is very much about.

2. Heat in reference to the "Domina's" pressing themselves against MC.

3. Heat Death is a subtle reference to Best Girl (Heat as in warmth) x MC (Death as in Grim Reaper).

4. The name has subtlety making it easier to mention the game outside of h communities.

5. It references the inevitable heat death of our real life universe, thus evoking a sense of hopeless finality.

Heat Death of our universe:

• Hey there
Reactions: broken-dollmaker

judo456

May 10, 2020
I've been saying for years that Domina was the wrong name for this game.

1. There is a rule in English for referring to things in order of importance. Being a domina would NOT take precedence over being basically a goddess.

2. Are they even the definition of a "Domina".

A better name for the game would be Heat Death. It works on multiple levels because:

1. It combines words denoting both sensuality and danger - two things Domina is very much about.

2. Heat in reference to the "Domina's" pressing themselves against MC.

3. Heat Death is a subtle reference to Best Girl (Heat as in warmth) x MC (Death as in Grim Reaper).

4. The name has subtlety making it easier to mention the game outside of h communities.

5. It references the inevitable heat death of our real life universe, thus evoking a sense of hopeless finality.

Heat Death of our universe:
AUGUST 12TH 2036 THE HEAT DEATH OF THE UNIVERSE

TheNumber7

Feb 15, 2021
for me it only recognizes save 1
Seems the Mega link lacks a global.rpgsave file which is likely the issue

I recommend placing all your saves except Save1 in a temporary folder for a moment. You'll have to go into the game and manually save over the slots you haven't saved a game to yet. Then, go back into the temporary folder, drag the Mega saves back out, and replace the dud saves you had just created with the ones from the Mega link.

Jul 4, 2017
Seems the Mega link lacks a global.rpgsave file which is likely the issue

I recommend placing all your saves except Save1 in a temporary folder for a moment. You'll have to go into the game and manually save over the slots you haven't saved a game to yet. Then, go back into the temporary folder, drag the Mega saves back out, and replace the dud saves you had just created with the ones from the Mega link.
It worked thanks

Reactions: TheNumber7

artghrl

Jan 15, 2021
PLEASE ANY ONE TELL ME ( is THERE VAGINAL SEX OR KISSING OR EVEN ANAL SEX THOUH I DONT LIKE ANAL SEX)
so any one knows if the game has vaginal or kissing or WILL IT HAVE vaginal or kissing
thx for reading this

artghrl

Jan 15, 2021
can i BEAT KATARINA in a REMATCH after being cursed in her world
I use BLEEDING BUT when her health drops to ( 1 ) bleeding WONT damage her anymore why ) and how to solve that
just 1 hp and i win how to get rid of that 1hp and win in cursed mode please help

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
PLEASE ANY ONE TELL ME ( is THERE VAGINAL SEX OR KISSING OR EVEN ANAL SEX THOUH I DONT LIKE ANAL SEX)
so any one knows if the game has vaginal or kissing or WILL IT HAVE vaginal or kissing
thx for reading this
You no like anal :oops:

There is one kiss between you and Best Girl during the 4th Domina's storyline. I think there's also one vaginal defeat scene in the 7th Dominas' realm.

As for beating Katrina in a rematch, I don't know as I haven't rematches her since several updates ago.

Reactions: artghrl

artghrl

Jan 15, 2021
can i BEAT KATARINA in a REMATCH after being cursed in her world
I use BLEEDING BUT when her health drops to ( 1 ) bleeding WONT damage her anymore why ) and how to solve that
just 1 hp and i win how to get rid of that 1hp and win in cursed mode please help

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes