Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Worst of all, he literally once said Domina 2 can be a 3D Unity game.
I really hope he reconsiders, let alone planning on and making comments on plans for a "Domina 2". Deka needs to keep things simple and fight the urge to add any more feature creep into his games.

filodeus

Aug 12, 2019
He can't handle easy stuff like RPGMaker and Ren'Py, what makes you think he'll be able to handle Unity or UE?
I'm not particularly familiar with unity, but there are a huge number of assets for Unreal Engine. For both animation and content creation. The engine itself is intuitive. For indie projects, it is not particularly necessary to use C++. It is enough to write logic on blueprint, turn on the necessary animations at the right moment. Characters and animations can be made using Fuse. Those that are not, can be made in the same blender. Also not the most difficult task, given that the skeleton is already there. Ren'py and RPG Maker require drawing skills. In UE, this is not particularly necessary, although it is desirable. I speak as a person with 5 years of experience with the engine.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Ren'py and RPG Maker require drawing skills.
You know he hires an artist right?

The guy can barely write a scene, imagine actually creating renders and animating it.

Unless you're going to say UE is somehow easier than RPGMaker I don't see how he's going to accomplish much, given the current state of the game.

artghrl

Jan 15, 2021
PLEASE
IS THERE VAGINAL SEX i relly want a romance sex in domina OR ( any vaginal sex)
can i beat katrina (the first boss ) after being cursed AND HOW
( I use BLEEDING BUT when her health drops to ( 1 ) bleeding WONT damage her anymore why ) and how to solve that )

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
PLEASE
IS THERE VAGINAL SEX i relly want a romance sex in domina OR ( any vaginal sex)
can i beat katrina (the first boss ) after being cursed AND HOW
( I use BLEEDING BUT when her health drops to ( 1 ) bleeding WONT damage her anymore why ) and how to solve that )
There is a tea time with Madeline sidequest. In terms of vaginal sex, there is none at all in this game... *Sad Best Girl noises*

I haven't tried beating Katrina in a rematch so I cannot say either way there.

Feb 3, 2023
So I saw the Katrina has 18 different CGs (excluding the frame variations/children)... So one person drawing 360+ CGs? OH, HELL NAH!

Last edited:

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Hi need help with mary cant defeat her i know you suppose to the cloak and others but after a few more loses and you tell her you cant defeat mary still mary always comes and kidnapps her no matter what is it not possible to stop this from happening or did i do a mistake somwhere where ?

If somone knows the problem or been through this please tell me

And is it possible to defeat her before she drinks the potion and does class matter if which to use?

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Feb 3, 2023
Hi need help with mary cant defeat her i know you suppose to the cloak and others but after a few more loses and you tell her you cant defeat mary still mary always comes and kidnapps her no matter what is it not possible to stop this from happening or did i do a mistake somwhere where ?

If somone knows the problem or been through this please tell me

And is it possible to defeat her before she drinks the potion and does class matter if which to use?
It is part of the story, sadly. You need to lose to her 10 times + Mary eventually kidnaps Llavanya.

• Sad

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
It is part of the story, sadly. You need to lose to her 10 times + Mary eventually kidnaps Llavanya.
Yes part can you go faward without her getting kidnapped or you move on with kidnapping plus i didnt receive the forged weapon got cloak and spells?

U guys sure she can be beat without that forged weapon if so how are sure it not deoends on if u disobey her or attitude to her?

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Reminder: Ever since Update 9.0 was released nearly a year ago, this is what happened in the femdom games world.
- Floor 8, 9 and S&C standalones were released publicly for Tower of Trample.
- NumericGazer has announced and showed progress of over 8 new witches being added to Under The Witch chapter 2.
- Zenkuro from A New Life In Submission has announced his return from a year-long hiatus while still working on CGs behind the scenes.
- SaliaCoel released multiple updates of FemU Zero while also managing to get her game on Steam.
- Teary has released the third and final part of the 0.096 update of Katalist, while also having reworked all the CGs in the game as he basically upscaled everything.
- Ariestra has released multiple updates of Escape From Misantria.

While all this happened in between Domina 9.0 to now, all Deka offered was delays, announcement of delays and a shit load of drama. The amount of work and dedication this 3-men team provides definitely overshadows all these 2-men or solo devs previously mentioned. :cool:

Last edited:

Jxiller

Sep 12, 2018
Reminder: Ever since Update 9.0 was released nearly a year ago, this is what happened in the femdom games world.
- NumericGazer has announced and showed progress of over 8 new witches being added to Under The Witch chapter 2.
- Zenkuro from A New Life In Submission has announced his return from a year-long hiatus while still working on CGs behind the scenes.
- SaliaCoel released multiple updates of FemU Zero while also managing to get her game on Steam.
- Teary has released the third and final part of the 0.096 update while also having reworked all the CGs in the game as he basically upscaled everything.

While all this happened in between Domina 9.0 to now, all Deka offered was delays, announcement of delays and a shit load of drama. The amount of work and dedication this 3-men team provides definitely overshadows all these 2-men or solo devs previously mentioned. :cool:
It should be noted that it is getting worse and worse with each update. Those of Raa and Hora are completely missed, I never understood why with Raa they added tablets of power to increase his strength and for Hora his story is incomplete and weak in content, not to mention his 3 different appearances in battle.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
It should be noted that it is getting worse and worse with each update. Those of Raa and Hora are completely missed, I never understood why with Raa they added tablets of power to increase his strength and for Hora his story is incomplete and weak in content, not to mention his 3 different appearances in battle.
It also gets better when you consider that Dekarous already had a bunch of CGs made for months that he just posts as "teasers", gets other CGs and illustrations made for his other projects and for his own leisure, only uses assets he hasn't commissioned (Besides maybe the actual dominas sprites), doesn't actually do animations and only put still images and texts with very basics scripts. The guy is milking a mid-chapter update while not even actually working on his game for months on end. Just the fact that he makes more money than some of the people, for not even a quarter of the effort or content, is completely disgraceful.

bassrass

Mar 17, 2020
Dang. I'm glad he got a 3 man team. Can you imagine how long we would be waiting if he was doing it himself? We probably wouldn't even get a new dom for a year.

• Haha
Reactions: homie_simpson

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Dang. I'm glad he got a 3 man team. Can you imagine how long we would be waiting if he was doing it himself? We probably wouldn't even get a new dom for a year.
We know Shakie does the art, Dekarous does the writing and "coding" if you will... What does his other chick do again? Does she actually serves any purpose?

Last edited:
Reactions: bassrass

ObsidianDT

Jan 29, 2022
- Teary has released the third and final part of the 0.096 update of Katalist, while also having reworked all the CGs in the game as he basically upscaled everything.

and yet people keep believing Deka will actually deliver.

Feb 3, 2023

Sure, I get it when devs delay a lot and take a lot of time (people are not entitled to constant updates as hard work takes time), but Domina seems to be a rather simple game to make. The problem comes from the CGs. I don't know how those superhuman devs manage to make a zillion CGs AND coding in a few months. A larger team should do the trick for CGs, just saying.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes