ObsidianDT

Jan 29, 2022
Maybe train an AI how to code while at it, might actually get a playable update then.

I don't know man. You can see how the quality got a bit worse at every new Domina. How is AI art going to help with? The first few Domina's had a lot to offer. The newer ones barely have anything. How is AI art going to help with that. Is it impossible to write a scene while waiting for the art? Deka can use AI art if he wants, would save the game money over paying a real artist, but do people really believe the issue is the artist while the game quality has been going downhill and each update takes longer and longer?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Notice how Franziska changes from picture to picture.

View attachment 2844790 View attachment 2844791

Also, who is that? Selena (the final Domina)?

View attachment 2844792
Yikes! The more you look at the two Harley Queefs the worse it gets.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I am positive that new girl is Selena. Her hair, horns, and black and gold outfit are clearly meant as an inversion to Best Girl's light and purity.

Reactions: LustfulWeeb5554
Feb 3, 2023
Maybe train an AI how to code while at it, might actually get a playable update then.

I don't know man. You can see how the quality got a bit worse at every new Domina. How is AI art going to help with? The first few Domina's had a lot to offer. The newer ones barely have anything. How is AI art going to help with that. Is it impossible to write a scene while waiting for the art? Deka can use AI art if he wants, would save the game money over paying a real artist, but do people really believe the issue is the artist while the game quality has been going downhill and each update takes longer and longer?

If I was Shakie I would be burnt out from drawing so much too (with line art + shading + coloring + anatomy and everything) so anyone has suggestions on how to hack around it without resorting to AI art? Maybe getting artists who can replicate Shakie's art style? Using 3D models with 2D shading in Blender? Rigging models? What would you suggest? I think the best option is to hire more artists who can replicate her art style, no?

(also, I can see AI being used as a tool to help color and shade, but in my opinion it can NOT replace artists as the drawings there are amalgamations of Shakie's drawings)

Last edited:

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Literally as long as you don't be a shithead you will be fine
Even with the Franziska bad ending, it is completely avoidable as there are triggers before each scenes. Honestly, even if someone doesn't like scat, this game might be the least triggering for those who dislike toilet play. Pretty much all the toilet scenes beside maybe 2 all look like if someone did a drawing of spat out chocolate milk. Needless to say, in the Deka-verse, these dominas definitely don't get enough fiber in their diet.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
If I was Shakie I would be burnt out from drawing so much too (with line art + shading + coloring + anatomy and everything) so anyone has suggestions on how to hack around it without resorting to AI art? Maybe getting artists who can replicate Shakie's art style? Using 3D models with 2D shading in Blender? Rigging models? What would you suggest? I think the best option is to hire more artists who can replicate her art style, no?

(also, I can see AI being used as a tool to help color and shade, but in my opinion it can NOT replace artists as the drawings there are amalgamations of Shakie's drawings)
Shakie has been anything but overworked if what's in the game is any indication.

She has to draw at most a couple zombies, the new domina and half a dozen static scenes per update. And updates have only grown farther apart.
For reference Tearycian easily triples that while doing everything else in the same amount of time, it might be a money issue however.

Do note how Dekarous hasn't shared many CGs even though he LOVES doing that, can't be a good sign.

Feb 3, 2023
Shakie has been anything but overworked if what's in the game is any indication.

She has to draw at most a couple zombies, the new domina and half a dozen static scenes per update. And updates have only grown farther apart.
For reference Tearycian easily triples that while doing everything else in the same amount of time, it might be a money issue however.

Do note how Dekarous hasn't shared many CGs even though he LOVES doing that, can't be a good sign.
I don't know how Tearycian can do that and not feel like a slug later... Drawing a zillion pictures + programming + writing the story must be more draining than a leech.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hilariously pathetic development of the whole situation.
Femdom games are cursed.
Perhaps this a punishment from the Goddess of h games is punishing us for our shameful life of piracy. I mean, what do you think the Monster Lord from MGE or even Ilias of MGQ would say about us?

Literally as long as you don't be a shithead you will be fine
But that's exactly what he's asking for help not to be in-game.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
It is impossible to put into words how much I despise you.
I got him muted at this point. Nothing personal against him, just tired of getting notifications on various threads only to almost get a brain aneurysm. I honestly encourage people to do the same if they wish. We can't all get along and please everybody, that's a given. But it's always better to filter what we see than impose this upon ourselves and build up that kind of frustration (Even if Domina is a pleonasm for "Frustration").

Oct 15, 2022
Yikes! The more you look at the two Harley Queefs the worse it gets.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I am positive that new girl is Selena. Her hair, horns, and black and gold outfit are clearly meant as an inversion to Best Girl's light and purity.
Oh yeah it could be Selena

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
I think I've lost that last 2-3 dominas.
Not that I expect them to be something new: sure as hell they're the usual scat/toilette content.
And you pretty much saw what the game had to offer. But no worries, it only gets downhill from there.

filodeus

Aug 12, 2019
I heard the developer is studying Unity for Domina 2. I can suggest using Unreal Engine. I have quite a lot of experience developing on this engine. If it is interesting, I will be glad to take part in the project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
I got him muted at this point. Nothing personal against him, just tired of getting notifications on various threads only to almost get a brain aneurysm. I honestly encourage people to do the same if they wish. We can't all get along and please everybody, that's a given. But it's always better to filter what we see than impose this upon ourselves and build up that kind of frustration (Even if Domina is a pleonasm for "Frustration").
dw a lot of ppl already did that!

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes