Mar 2, 2023
Also i forgot to say but has anyone experienced this glitch, it happened to me the first time i played, i after i desecrated the tomb of the fallen champion, as i was walking back she suddenly battled me, has anyone else experienced this?

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
This actually gave me a chuckle it is sad tho you have to lose and not be able to save the goddess

1691261124639.png

Edit: reward is 10 soul shards and 5k xp so i don't even think it is worth for farming

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
So I was watching the development of some femboy trap shit and the dev was in some H-game convention and took a couple photos:
image-800.jpg
Does anything look a little familiar? Does anyone recognize where's she's from?

I'm not tripping when I say Deka might have been at it again right?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So I was watching the development of some femboy trap shit and the dev was in some H-game convention and took a couple photos:
View attachment 2835202
Does anything look a little familiar? Does anyone recognize where's she's from?

I'm not tripping when I say Deka might have been at it again right?
The girl on the right looks like Fess from Lust Grimm:

Fess_LGA.png

Lust Grimm:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-grimm-v1-17-62studio.24380/

As for the pink haired girl...She reminds me to keep a stockpile of toilet paper and hand sanitizer on hand... Also, to always keep your bratty himedere's nails trimmed at all times.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Late reply but I did not know that "lol" pages were a thing.
They are or were mostly a thing in sports and wrestling stuff. But I wouldn't mind it being a thing for gamedevs. I'm sure there's quite a lot that could be written on the likes of YandereDev, Deka, Bo & Koda, Redamz and so on. Transcribing a shitshow can be entertaining at times.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Seems they plan on using Stable Diffusion and training it to replicate Shakies art style.

View attachment 2842605
This is objectively good art but compared to Shakie's the dominas all look the same aside from their hair and clothing. This would work if it were what we were used to but the change to this is more jarring than the art change from Highschool DXD season 3 to season 4.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Seems they plan on using Stable Diffusion and training it to replicate Shakies art style.

View attachment 2842605
God the hands... Beside the hands.
The fuck is up with Narcissa's arm?
The fuck is in between the twins? (also kinda funny how their bust sizes got switched)

This is just... Not good. It's so inconsistent.

Edit: Wait! "Not good" and "inconsistent". That's actually perfect for Domina's standards!

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
It always kills me how AI handles hands. It's just hilariously bad. It's like how I handle folding a fitted bedsheet.
I agree and I don't understand why. AI can make amazing arts with a lot of details, hands and feet seem impossible to generate with it. While a simple basic version of hand/foot could be easy to create and work fine, (just change the angle and color) but no, no... we always get a sixth finger or twisted limbs...

Reactions: bahamut2195
Feb 3, 2023
God the hands... Beside the hands.
The fuck is up with Narcissa's arm?
The fuck is in between the twins? (also kinda funny how their bust sizes got switched)

This is just... Not good. It's so inconsistent.

Edit: Wait! "Not good" and "inconsistent". That's actually perfect for Domina's standards!
Notice how Franziska changes from picture to picture.

1691791793143.png 1691791803664.png

Also, who is that? Selena (the final Domina)?

1691791845112.png

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes