Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
not surprising that this post is one big pile of crap and lies. my favorite line was:
"We would like to release Domina 2 before 2050"
at least that one gave me a good laugh.
I must say, I admire the gusto of the guy to still plan for years in advance a sequel for his game that he’s incredibly lazy to work on and unable to keep stable while also multitasking with his other college game that he’s too lazy to work on and unable to keep stable.

Man, it’s as if I mentioned the lack of organization, priorities, direction and efforts put on his games for months.

He planned Domina 2 for years now. He really needs to scrap it for now, focus on the first game, fix it, finish it, do his college game on the side and once those are done, he can think about doing the sequel for Domina.

I failed to understand how this man who is unable to lay an update twice per year as he usually promises every 45 days and with his major skill limitations, can even imagine being able to work on multiple projects as well as wanting to move said projects on Unity.

Am I really the only one seeing through the facade and realize just how a massive farce this guy is? None of his actions make any bits of sense.

• Hey there
Reactions: rageaholic

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I failed to understand how this man who is unable to lay an update twice per year as he usually promises every 45 days and with his major skill limitations, can even imagine being able to work on multiple projects as well as wanting to move said projects on Unity.

Am I really the only one seeing through the facade and realize just how a massive farce this guy is? None of his actions make any bits of sense.
hey, the poor guy is waiting for his unacceptably slow artist, and he also has to learn c# and blender and unity now since his big team is apparently busy doing... other things. he is apparently so remorseful over the slow progress that he considered closing his patreon. deka is a man of honor and deserves our deepest respect...

seriously though, i can't wrap my head around how deka still makes like 2.5 times the money of what teary makes. to not insult anyone i'll just say that those are some loyal customers he got there.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
hey, the poor guy is waiting for his unacceptably slow artist, and he also has to learn c# and blender and unity now since his big team is apparently busy doing... other things. he is apparently so remorseful over the slow progress that he considered closing his patreon. deka is a man of honor and deserves our deepest respect...

seriously though, i can't wrap my head around how deka still makes like 2.5 times the money of what teary makes. to not insult anyone i'll just say that those are some loyal customers he got there.
things would change real quick for alot of games if people decided to only pay per update

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
things would change real quick for alot of games if people decided to only pay per update
i get what you mean, but i doubt that woud work out all that well. the hopelessly lazy devs woud die off (fair enough), but the remaining ones woud need to adapt. be it with more costly patreon tiers, continuing to only realease every x months and potentially having to survive from update to update like that. Or we woud get flooded by tons of micro updates. you know, paid bugfixes and the like.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
I must say, I admire the gusto of the guy to still plan for years in advance a sequel for his game that he’s incredibly lazy to work on and unable to keep stable while also multitasking with his other college game that he’s too lazy to work on and unable to keep stable.

Man, it’s as if I mentioned the lack of organization, priorities, direction and efforts put on his games for months.

He planned Domina 2 for years now. He really needs to scrap it for now, focus on the first game, fix it, finish it, do his college game on the side and once those are done, he can think about doing the sequel for Domina.

Ngl he lost me with the game itself. That pateron post was the reason I feel good for sticking to my guns. Instead of basically blaming the artist for slow developments who is also is stretching her attention across a few games maybe hire another artist to lighten her load since she is pulling all the work. OR keep focus on one game at a time.

Reactions: Metalkick

ObsidianDT

Jan 29, 2022
Well, reading this was a bit annoying. Basically blaming everything on their artist when every update for the past couple years has been unreasonably slow and filled with gamebreaking bugs that tells you that they didn't even play the game themselves before shipping the update, just for the bug fix update to take a month or two to come out, just to make new bugs. It's surprising how much crap his patreons are willing to eat.

Even the alpha version of Maple Hills had a progression bug that made progressing one of the only two possible girls in the game impossible, at the very start. I get it that it an alpha and alphas have bugs, but you literally couldn't even progress Gwen. Doesn't matter how many CGs they commission their artist to make when you will never see them due to game breaking bugs.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Even the alpha version of Maple Hills had a progression bug that made progressing one of the only two possible girls in the game impossible, at the very start. I get it that it an alpha and alphas have bugs, but you literally couldn't even progress Gwen. Doesn't matter how many CGs they commission their artist to make when you will never see them due to game breaking bugs.
Nah, what was even better was to be welcomed by a complete black screen a few minutes in of the previous alphas. It was literally unplayable. The latest version of the alpha kinda fixed it but not really. This really shows how he never bothers to playtest or even launch his own games.

bassrass

Mar 17, 2020
Okay I feel this is a good place as any to vent on the game.

I used to subscribe to him. I loved the darker theme and fetishes that arn't so common in Femdom games.
However I have a golden rule. 'Content creators are not friends'.
If they don't deliver unsubscribe, don't wait. You can always resub if your happy. But I am not here to be a charity I am paying for a product. If they use thier subscribe platform to start whining about how hard their life is, it's a red flag.

I loved his early work and I can see the passion in each Dom he made. It's clear that it was just too big a gmae for him and over time he got burned out on it and just wants it done.

I started realising just how bland the game became whenl the newer girls don't even have fetish attacks.
Rosita had a great amount of fetishes in her attacks.
She would smother you with her breasts. She would grapple you between her legs. She would fart in your face for debuffs.
All the while taunting you in a motherly dom way.
Now this didn't apeal to me but for the Femdom fans who like that this must of been amazing.

Than came Harley Quinn. I stuck with it I just figured it's not my kink so that's why I don't enjoy it.

Than came my Fetish. Mika and Mikki. sissyfication Hell yeah and with twins! I felt this was totally going to be my favourite.
Than comes the fight. So with Twins you can do so much, WIll one hold you in place while the other puts make up on you? Maybe they trick you into wearing a wig? Do they force you into maid service after winning?

No. The fight was just.
Girly punch.
Girly slap.
Girly scratch.

That's it. Just attacks with girly written in front. Nothing to do with Sissification. Just a bland beat down.

So yeah that deflated my hope for the game. He's written that he may just shut the game down and I say go for it. The start was great and nothing will change that. If you can't stick the landing than just say so and move on.
He has talent and can write.
But sticking to his projects just isn't his strong suit so maybe go for much shorter games.
Than he can not worry about burn out and experiment with a short story and new mechanics that way.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This. But man, it is so obvious that the guy lost all motivation and got burnt out so quickly as well as not being fit for the job and yet beside having no motivation and being burnt out, he's still pushing for this game to be over with... Just to work on his other Femdom game AND work on Domina 2? The logic of that man is something else, honestly.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
oh poor soul, it gets worse youll eventually be forced to wander through a maze, explore a map for a certain amount of time while fighting off random encounters and various other things
all at a snails pace

if you use a save editor you can give yourself the shards and at least skip that part

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Welcome to Dekarous' peak game design. If it's any consolation, Deka apparently "fixed" it so Llavanya doesn't stop you as often. If it really is true, you're then playing the most playable version... Which says a lot. :)

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Yeah. Pretty shameful to blame the artist, when the main problem with this game has clearly not been art... Somehow Dev has been unable to code an RPGM game to even slightly work over 4 years... Further, as others pointed out, the content itself dropped off in quality. I don't expect a lot, but I imagine with even a bit of effort it can't be that hard to push a not absolutely broken update.

Sometimes people just lose passion... But the right thing to do is pause the patreon, or switch to per-update, and if not that at least don't lie and manipulate while blaming others. Disappointing.

The excuse is stupid anyways, because if they had everything done and are just waiting half a year on the artist, what were they doing in the mean time? Is the whole game finished and bug free, just waiting for art assets? Yeah, right.

Last edited:

judo456

May 10, 2020
My dude cant even make domina properly, why the fuck is he working on side projects. Literally nobody cares about "Maple Hills" or "CG updates to replace art in domina" We have seen cg in these games and they are almost always terrible. People need priorities, and once he has his it wont take a single year for an update

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
My dude cant even make domina properly, why the fuck is he working on side projects. Literally nobody cares about "Maple Hills" or "CG updates to replace art in domina" We have seen cg in these games and they are almost always terrible. People need priorities, and once he has his it wont take a single year for an update
I still laugh at his big announcement of "Llavanya art update!" where it's nearly untouched.
I almost wish I could have an easy time like him to syphon monthly $2000 from the gullible.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes