MisterBrian

Apr 12, 2018
Nah, she wasnt memorable at all. 300 pages of comments from confused people clearly here to talk about the weather.

There was/is plenty of charm in this game, and it will remain to be the case, whether Deka turns out to be a grotesque monster, lazy motherfucker or regular guy that lost inspiration and will to improve and care. I don't give a single fuck about deka. I don't think its healthy to care about anonymus person at all. But I do care about this game. Why would I or anyone else be here otherwise? But whatever. Keep writing essays about the game you consider to be all around terrible I guess. Have fun.

Last edited:

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Nah, she wasnt memorable at all. 300 pages of comments from confused people clearly here to talk about the weather.

My brother in Christ, if you really think there's so many pages on here from people talking about how memorable Katrina is.
Here's what most posts are about on here.

"Help, can't beat Mary. What do I do?"
"Help, can't beat Katrina. I lost twice and still can't beat her. What do I do?"
"Help! Where's Rosita's [Item of Rosita's multiple quests here]"
"I'm stuck/bugged on Raa/Hora"
"Help. Maze too hard."
"Help, can't beat Twins!"
Discussions about how Deka is awful at everything (Not exclusive to Domina, also about MHC & SCC).
"Is new update out yet?"
LoveHurts rambling about "Best Girl" for the bigillionth time.

Most subjects of conversations on here are both towards Deka's lack of communication/competence and how badly the game is designed overall or even how broken it is, simply because he doesn't even playtest it. I don't know why you're so triggered by criticisms towards how flawed the game and the dev are and you feel the need to dickride it, but good for you, I guess. Willful ignorance is often a bliss for simple minded individuals.

MisterBrian

Apr 12, 2018
You are type of person that considers pointing out typo in someones comment to be a "gotcha" moment. I don't expect any sort of nuanced disscussion with you.

People comment here cause they are engaged in the game enough to wish to complete it and push through the bugs. There are plenty of reason to criticize this game, and I didn't directly object to anything specific. What I take issue with is making vague blanket statements about the quality of the game, that are clearly at odds with reality. You refuse to acknowledge the fact that I am not defending Deka himself here, so thats about as far as we can get into this disscussion.

"Willful ignorance" and "simple mindness", dear lord. Please don't speak to me. Choose suitably idiotic disscussion partners in the future.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
You are type of person that considers pointing out typo in someones comment to be a "gotcha" moment. I don't expect any sort of nuanced disscussion with you.

People comment here cause they are engaged in the game enough to wish to complete it and push through the bugs. There are plenty of reason to criticize this game, and I didn't directly object to anything specific. What I take issue with is making vague blanket statements about the quality of the game, that are clearly at odds with reality. You refuse to acknowledge the fact that I am not defending Deka himself here, so thats about as far as we can get into this disscussion.

"Willful ignorance" and "simple mindness", dear lord. Please don't speak to me. Choose equally idiotic partners to disscussion in the future.
I mean, you're the idiot saying I point out typos when I'm not the one who did to begin with. I get it you might be in the special ed class if you're still in denial with the sad reality that this game faces. Vague blanket statements to me is funny since I've long listed the list of obvious flaws about the game. Even reported bugs and encouraged Deka to adapt some quality of life changes and many bug fixes that are much needed. And yeah, you're pretty much defending the guy when you say you don't care about him or what he does when his laziness are a direct reason as to why the game took a massive dive. Laziness and constant gaslighting towards his community. The way he lied, milked and abused his supporters as well as being lazy, shifting the blame on others and so on is completely unforgivable and should be held accountable. His latest Patreon post is honestly the closest he's ever been to coming out clean and addressing the situation (Even if in the end, he still shifted quite a bunch of the blame on Shakie, because lol).

If you truly cared about the game, you'd care about his behavior as it directly impacts the game. You're the one at odds with reality and really try to convince yourself that those statements about the quality of the game are vague when they're actually spot on.

If I had to "choose equally idiotic partners" to discuss, trust, I would definitely not choose to stoop so low to talk to you. I firmly believe even the less fortunate in the critical thinking department such as you deserve a chance in society and be called out if need be. Lucky you. :)

Edit: Now that it's being said and I had to once more deal with one of those guys that keep on saying "Please stop saying bad things about my favorite femdom game. It's not fair to do constructive criticism!", I might take the opportunity to those who have a bone to pick with me to change the tune. Trying to argue with me on the fact that I criticise a flawed game is a battle that's already lost for you. It's boring in the end. :sleep:

Last edited:

MisterBrian

Apr 12, 2018
To be more specific on my point of view (I didnt play this game in a while. Egyptian goddes and the latest one are big unknown to me):
1. Francheska was a huge quality dropdown and a buggy mess at that.
2. Feminization twins were merely "meh".
3. Game always was atleast somewhat buggy.
4. First 2/3/4 (mostly 2) dominas were amazing. Very memorable experience, simple but climatic music, over the top dialogue but it got the job done, amazing CGs, wide variety of arousing scenes, plenty of otherwise underrepresented fetishes.
5. I loved the system where you got to choose some of key personality traits of your persona. It was later utilized to a limited extent, but for me it greatly enchanced immersion.
6. Hated the random encounters and didn't like the balance of the game. Some classes were way easier to both nawigate and win with than others.
7. I acknowledge the constant delays from the author, and I consider anger that PAYING SUPPORTERS felt at that to be completely justified.
8. I was at no point paying supporter or involed in any way in patreon drama. You people KNOW MORE THAN ME ABOUT DEKA but DEKA IS NOT WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. Game has plenty of amazing moments. Denying that in light of it's author incompetence or laziness is very irritating to witness.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

MisterBrian

Apr 12, 2018
I read one sentence in your latest response, it was enough. You merely snickered in the corner after all, not pointed it out yourself! Like I said, talk to someone more patient than me. In your place I would aim for person that has extensive experience dealing with people with limited mental capacity.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

dinoboy55

Nov 19, 2021
View attachment 376088

Overview:
Thirteen evil Demonesses are amassing their strength, planning to invade and conquer Earth for themselves. Like many before you, you were chosen by the Goddess of Light, Llavanya, to stop and prevent their devilish plans. But when you're dealing with beings whose only purpose is the submission of those around them... Surrendering might prove a hard thing not to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-11-10
Release Date: 2022-09-20
Developer: Dekarous
Censored: No
Version: 9.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(v5.9): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v5.9): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: Official Fan Sig - Fan Sig

DDevine thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 375739 View attachment 375740 View attachment 375741 View attachment 375742 View attachment 375751 View attachment 375752 View attachment 375755 View attachment 375754
Can you become the slave of franziska or mika and maki?

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
I read one sentence in your latest response, it was enough. You merely snickered in the corner after all, not pointed it out yourself! Like I said, talk to someone more patient than me. In your place I would aim for person that has extensive experience dealing with people with limited mental capacity.
Not sure what you expect from someone's who's "constructive criticism" is "shut down the game, shut down the Patreon, plz quit".

• Angry
Reactions: Metalkick
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes