Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
I wonder how the unity/blender thing is gonna turn out, Deka couldn't even manage Renpy.

Expect stolen assets, horrific graphics, bugs, extreme lag and something akin to Femdom University's combat.
It would go as well as Yandere Simulator. The only difference is that Deka would dive in while already not caring instead of letting his hatred for game development fester in first couple of months. So long story short: Quite literally no difference at all as his current work if only longer delays.

Deka is truly a warrior tho. A failure at RPGMaker, a failure at Ren'Py, he's going for the trifecta with Unity. :cool:

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
" The plan going forward would be to focus all future updates on less CGs, allowing us to pump out updates faster. "
Damn, so we going from what, 6 CGs every 9 months to 2-3 CGs every 6 months? That will be badass

• Haha
Reactions: Circle0Trick

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
" The plan going forward would be to focus all future updates on less CGs, allowing us to pump out updates faster. "
Damn, so we going from what, 6 CGs every 9 months to 2-3 CGs every 6 months? That will be badass
tbh I would personally prefer shorter updates with no CG, as long as the replacement is choices, and fetish dialogues (similar to what SCC was)
and as long as its competent dialogue choices with lasting options and different paths

Honestly I would like more games like FemU 0, except I would like to add in different path choices eg; being locked in with one women would lead to negative escalating consequences or punishments from other women which can be avoided or sought after

so you would maybe receive gentle femdom/sex/rewards from your main waifu, while the others who are mad at you will dish out harsher punishments

a game that's not a misogynistic hate-men scenario, but more of its a world and your actions have consequences act like a creepy perv get treated like a creepy perv

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
tbh I would personally prefer shorter updates with no CG, as long as the replacement is choices, and fetish dialogues (similar to what SCC was)
and as long as its competent dialogue choices with lasting options and different paths

Honestly I would like more games like FemU 0, except I would like to add in different path choices eg; being locked in with one women would lead to negative escalating consequences or punishments from other women which can be avoided or sought after

so you would maybe receive gentle femdom/sex/rewards from your main waifu, while the others who are mad at you will dish out harsher punishments

a game that's not a misogynistic hate-men scenario, but more of its a world and your actions have consequences act like a creepy perv get treated like a creepy perv
In theory yes ofc, but comparing mommy Salia who's making the best game in the genre with regular updates to Deka and his 10min of content every 9 months is quite xD

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Tearycian in 6 months of work on 500 bucks a month:
  • Three new characters
  • Ayleen expansion
  • New combat mechanic and multiple new abilities
  • Sniffing femboy undies :love:
  • 1000 new images
  • Game converted to 16:9
  • Expanded on the complex and rich story
  • Dozens of scenes
  • Dozens of secrets
  • Dozens of bugfixes
  • Dozens of bugs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dekarous in 9 months of work on 2k dollars a month:
  • 1 new character
  • Half a dozen scenes
  • Nonsensical story twist
  • Dozens of bugs
And Katalist fans were complaining about the delays...

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
  • Three new characters
  • Ayleen expansion
  • 1000 new images
  • Dozens of scenes
  • Dozens of secrets
  • Dozens of bugfixes
  • Dozens of bugs

• 1 new character
  • Half a dozen scenes
  • Dozens of bugs
The Ayleen expansion alone destroys the combined work of the past 3 years of Deka.

Honestly, I'm sure someone will end up sending this to Deka (And sometimes he lurks on the website) since it seems some of the things I say seem to be echoed in his direction at times. So if he ends up seeing this, I'll be brutally honest. Just give up, my guy. You might have good ideas, but you fail to execute them. You're simply not cut for this. I hate to tell people to just give up and that I have no confidence in them as I usually want people to thrive, but it's obvious you haven't cared in forever. Close down the Patreon, move on with your life, maybe learn to make a game in your free time so you can come back once you know what you're doing and feel like you can care.

It's obvious you don't care if you refuse to learn RPGMaker, refuse to boot up your own game, refuse to learn Ren'Py to make your visual novel and then want to move to Unity. You refuse to focus on one thing and create as much restraints to yourself as you needed. Stop blaming Shakie for your shortcomings. It's your game and you're ultimately the one doing the mangement. When there's as many problems in development, the problems start at the top. Domina, SCC and MHC all suffered from poor management and laziness on your side. Yet every time, the blame always goes towards someone else.

Your writing is poor, your management is dreadful, your coding is garbage, your playtesting is nonexistent. The only reason people are here is for Shakie's illustrations and you shamelessly threw her under the bus because you can't stop yourself from lying to your supporters and yourself. All the things I said, all criticism, all nitpicks, everything is valid and I think I've been more than fair even if brutally honest. Sometimes it takes some outside interference to get yourself straight and snap you back to reality when you've spent far too long with your head up your ass, in your echo chamber, gaslighting yourself and those around you that everything is fine. If you take a step back and look at Domina and feel proud of yourself, you really need to reevaluate your standards.

The ball is quite literally in your court, Deka. Take the big boy decision of closing down the Patreon, find any self-respect, apologize to everyone (including your team and ESPECIALLY Shakie), get that humility in you, humble yourself and go back to the drawing board once you're done throwing your little pity-party. You want to create a femdom game? You got the ressources. You got the following. You got the support. How can you still fail at making something remotely presentable and acceptable despite having all this is beyond me. The problem is you and solely you.

I long for the days I don't have to rip into you to make you realize how bad it has become.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
  • Three new characters
  • Ayleen expansion
  • 1000 new images
  • Dozens of scenes
  • Dozens of secrets
  • Dozens of bugfixes
  • Dozens of bugs

• 1 new character
  • Half a dozen scenes
  • Dozens of bugs
yeah I wonder how long converting all the pics took, I think it would have been a much bigger release if it wasnt for that (i am assuming it took awhile)
he also did it in his free time while going to school and taking a vacation (I think?)
smh if teary had half the support as boda, or deka heck even ANILS (the game looks pretty but its lacking IMO)

The Ayleen expansion alone destroys the combined work of the past 3 years of Deka.
so Ayleen being my fav character I did replay her several times after the update and I actually didnt notice anything different
whats her expansion, does the loss-progresss mechanic actually work?
did I do somthing wrong? what did I miss X_X

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
yeah I wonder how long converting all the pics took, I think it would have been a much bigger release if it wasnt for that (i am assuming it took awhile)
he also did it in his free time while going to school and taking a vacation (I think?)
smh if teary had half the support as boda, or deka heck even ANILS (the game looks pretty but its lacking IMO)

so Ayleen being my fav character I did replay her several times after the update and I actually didnt notice anything different
whats her expansion, does the loss-progresss mechanic actually work?
did I do somthing wrong? what did I miss X_X

If I'm not mistaking, converting all the pics was pretty much what took the longest amount of time for Teary in the last update. Katalist is pretty huge, so it definitely took a while. I know he originally wanted to do that on the following update (The one after Part 3), but it took a while and had a "Fuck it" moment and decided to deliver one of the biggest update to date. Some may criticize the length it took for very little story progression, but the amount of work in 6 months is definitely undeniable.

As for Ayleen, she's also my fav of the bunch. Her new scenes (Two of them, if I'm not mistaking) are related to her facesitting punishment. Tho I dunno if it is through normal loss progression or by also doing her panty sniffing sidequest as well. But yeah, I believe as in total, there should be 5 facesitting punishment scenes. It used to be bugged on release but got fixed a week later. If I could remember exactly how to do this, I'd happily tell you or even try to contribute as to updating the guide, but alas, all my savefiles are a mess right now. The issue about making so many and juggling through some branching paths.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
If I'm not mistaking, converting all the pics was pretty much what took the longest amount of time for Teary in the last update. Katalist is pretty huge, so it definitely took a while. I know he originally wanted to do that on the following update (The one after Part 3), but it took a while and had a "Fuck it" moment and decided to deliver one of the biggest update to date. Some may criticize the length it took for very little story progression, but the amount of work in 6 months is definitely undeniable.

As for Ayleen, she's also my fav of the bunch. Her new scenes (Two of them, if I'm not mistaking) are related to her facesitting punishment. Tho I dunno if it is through normal loss progression or by also doing her panty sniffing sidequest as well. But yeah, I believe as in total, there should be 5 facesitting punishment scenes. It used to be bugged on release but got fixed a week later. If I could remember exactly how to do this, I'd happily tell you or even try to contribute as to updating the guide, but alas, all my savefiles are a mess right now. The issue about making so many and juggling through some branching paths.
if its the facesitting punishments, there was originally 3 so if there is 5 now then I guess I never downloaded he bugfix their punishments for losing so yeah I must have missed it

my saves are a mess too as for making a guide I tried but maybe if I restart I can make a simple walkthrough since people get lost even with the questlog as for the sidequests and triggers and different paths I think thats best left for someone who knows how to look into the games code and triggers lol

edit: just noticed this is all on the Domina thread <_<

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
She can’t be sad anymore if the game gets cancelled. In fact, it’d be the canon ending since she hired the protag to end this vicious cycle of her sisters taking over the world.:cool:
I'm not so sure about that. Best Girl "Hired" MC to defeat the dominas. If he doesn't win against them, the world would be divided up among them and afflicted with plague (Narcissa), a resurgance of canabalism (Rosita), forced labor (Raa), and a possibly humanity destroying themselves through war (No Hora)...

• Three new characters
  • Ayleen expansion
  • 1000 new images
  • Dozens of scenes
  • Dozens of secrets
  • Dozens of bugfixes
  • Dozens of bugs

• 1 new character
  • Half a dozen scenes
  • Dozens of bugs
Femboy undies... New fetish unlocked.

Also, that second scene... Franceska would approve... :sick:

yeerk5

May 2, 2020
Anyone know where to find other weapons like a good axe? I found the healing sword in the first dungeon, but I guess I've missed the other weapons. On the 3rd dungeon now.

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
Keep going for it Deka. When you get people that "hate" your game but still check weekly and write up passionate essays you're doing something right. If every single thing about your game was awful nobody would pay mind and it'd fade into obscurity, try not to have subjective opinions "bully" you off a platform unless your heart truly isn't there.

Last edited:

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Keep going for it Deka. When you get people that "hate" your game that still check weekly and write up passionate essays you're doing something right. If every single thing about your game was awful nobody would pay mind and it'd fade into obscurity, try not to have subjective opinions "bully" you off a platform unless your heart truly isn't there.
He cares as much about you as he cares about his games, mate.

MisterBrian

Apr 12, 2018
Yeah, the amount of negative comments this game gets is pretty comical given the constant activity in the thread. I played plenty of small femdom games, and I am struggling to recall characters more iconic than Katarine or Madeline. Not to say that criticism is necesarily unjustified; I don't follow the game development in over a year now, idk. But it was REALLY cool stuff. I think I will replay it again and reach atleast to vore mommy.

Last edited:

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Yeah, the amount of negative comments this game gets is pretty comical given the constant activity in the thread. I played plenty of small femdom games, and I am struggling to recall characters more iconic than Katarine or Madeline. Not to say that criticism is necesarily unjustified; I don't follow the game development in over a year now, idk. But it was REALLY cool stuff. I think I will replay it again and reach atleast to vore mommy.
Yeah, hate for this game is pretty wild, though I feel most of that is hatred towards dekarous and because of that, people actively try to look for flaws in the game (of which there are many). I genuinely enjoyed playing Domina and even now after having played tons of femdom games i still consider it to be one of the most enjoyable ones (scenes are fire)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes