judo456

May 10, 2020
Yep and based off his last message already 13 days ago without a single update on whats going on, he is just going to use this as another excuse to be sad and not make content for the next 6 months. All the time not canceling his patreon mind you, of course he needs those gullible dollars

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
hey guys i have a question where can you find additional power slates for Raa if there even are any i already brought her the first 5 but i still have option of giving her more despite not being able to find more

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
du
Day 18 of Dakerous taking a nice paid vacation after faking drama on his patreon. Cancel your subs until he decides to make progress or update his paying community on the status of the game.

lmao... I also dont get it... what does it takes for some people to wake up... he's been doing shit like this for years now..
I think the only chance we might have of seeing any change in that behavior is if patrons stop putting up with it...

Reactions: judo456

judo456

May 10, 2020
When laziness shines.

Next he's gonna announce that he'll be using ChatGPT to write the scenes... Well actually, that would probably be an improvement.
Maybe not getting another update would have been better, if this game goes AI it is dead. The artwork is the only saving grace that keeps this mess alive. Also agreed lol, chatGPT would blow him out of the water sadly. I don't understand how people still support this shit

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
So... When will there be a LOLDekarous page out there, just listing all his shenanigans? That would by itself provide more delectable content than Domina.

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
Hey, I’m on Raa right now and I’m a mage class. How the hell am I supposed to beat her?
easiest way is to just spam corruption skills to bleed and poison her down but it is not mandatory if you are playing clear run without corruption it is also possible but it's harder i learned her patterns which are kind of random but can be predictable you should avoid using any magical attacks when she have sun buff and just buff yourself when that is happening also when she use it once she almost never use it second time unless she use mana potion when you get to second stage it is rather harder but you just have to withstand her attacks till she leave sun mode to strike her otherwise you'll just die from your own spells i went offensive mage route and eventually cleared it also you can just force it if you want by dying every time and slowly buff yourself with reaper revive stat gain and buying her stat buff apples for soul crystals you get from your defeat

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
When laziness shines.

Next he's gonna announce that he'll be using ChatGPT to write the scenes... Well actually, that would probably be an improvement.
It would need to be trained in his own scenes to be authentic, here's my one minute attempt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you think?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It would need to be trained in his own scenes to be authentic, here's my one minute attempt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you think?
This makes me wonder how long it will be until we have AI that can create h games on demand and mod already existing ones with any mods we desire.

ChatGPT don't forget Llavanya is best girl, Llavanya is best girl, Llavanya is best girl, Mary is worst girl.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes