Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

TheNumber7

Feb 15, 2021
Spoke to Deka a week or so ago; (I create AI RPbots and made one based on Narcissa. (best girl)
He's still working on it, so don't lose heart, and clearly, he is still checking the community since he saw my post of the bot. Said that there would be a lot more expansions to come within the universe too, so IDK what that means, but I dearly hope it's more content after the main questline ends.

(Also for anyone interested, a Rosita bot is coming soon. Can't vouch for the quality of these since I make them and the platform has its weaknesses, but I use dialogue from the game to train them, so meh.)
Mind passing a link?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
is this or tower of trample better
Tower is better by a wide margin in term of quality, art and efforts put. We’re now at a time where Domina versions come just as slowly as floors for ToT. I wish I was kidding, but in the past year plus, we have had a very lackluster version 9.0 for Domina soon after Floor 7 was released publicly. Then followed fairly quickly the the individual public builds for floor 8 and floor 9. Also in term if gameplay, ToT is more grindy but also a better game overall.

So, that being put in consideration, now it only comes to personal taste of yours. The main reason Domina has a huge fanbase is mostly due to its big focus on farting and scat, which a lot of femdom games don’t really provide. Then there's people praising the lore of Domina, but I honestly think they’re high af because even Deka writes on the fly and tries to retcon as he puts a lot of shit together that don’t make sense and says "It’s all about the lore". Domina’s lore is actually awful and very linear. There’s honestly not anything going for it moreso than ToT which also has a very linear lore but it doesn’t try to be too over the top. It stays simple.

I was bored once and listed all the fetishes available in Domina (at least up to 8.0), most Dominas repeat mostly all of them and very little are unique to specific Dominas *cough* Mary *cough*

So all in all… If you like scat, go Domina.
If you like anything else, from visuals to animations, gameplay and so on: Go ToT.

You can go back and try the other if you want. Nothing is stopping you. Those games go by quickly anyway.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
is the 7th dom even better than the 6th when it comes to how gruesome tbh i want to see more castration scenes shouldve used her boots or eaten them
The 6th Domina is by far the most sadistic in the entire game. The 7th realm does have a castration scene if you go the blue route.

why does there still say realm under construction is the games finished or close to?
Deka: *Pickaxe emoji*

is this or tower of trample better
In terms of gameplay I'd say ToT is better but in terms of your preferred content it would be tamer. Even so, you will love the 6th Domina warden.

Mind passing a link?
+1 to wanting the sauce.

Reactions: LustfulWeeb5554

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Unfortunatly he no longer posts links on the patreon itself so getting them got a whole lot harder.
I doubt that would make much of a difference aside from preventing the link from leaking to Kemono Party. The people getting the links are are the Patreons that he's giving the links to so we will getting them just as quickly as usual here.

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
I doubt that would make much of a difference aside from preventing the link from leaking to Kemono Party. The people getting the links are are the Patreons that he's giving the links to so we will getting them just as quickly as usual here.
Well it kind of already did since the post for 9.5 as been on Kemono for a while now, if he had put a link in the post as usual we would have the game days ago.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes