khvivan

Oct 23, 2020
Well it kind of already did since the post for 9.5 as been on Kemono for a while now, if he had put a link in the post as usual we would have the game days ago.
why is he delaying the inevitable? he wants some money for this scam of a game?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well it kind of already did since the post for 9.5 as been on Kemono for a while now, if he had put a link in the post as usual we would have the game days ago.
I'm pretty sure it usually took a few days for someone to leak it here. The biggest hinderance to a pirate sharing it is that more and more of the pirates have been dropping support for the game. I guess if you're involved in the community enough to upload content, you are also involved enough in the community to be aware of the delays and development hell.

Reactions: LustfulWeeb5554

ionel27999

Mar 15, 2020
Changelog:
-Expanded the storyline after Hora's defeat, up until before your visit to Ruby
-Added alternate sex scenes to all Memory Bubble Dominas (one for each for now)
-Reworked Raa as a soft findom; you now have to pay her for any kind of scenes and you unlock 'better' scenes by performing sacrifices/hunts for her (travel to Madeline's, Narcissa's and Rosita's realms through teleportation crystals in Raa's throne room)

Changelog from Early Access:
-Madeline's Forest Dragon image will now leave your screen after your interaction with him
-New fullscreen mode - Better colors, less blur
-Fixed crash for arcanist summons
-Buffed all summons' strength and level
-Buffed direwolf evasion rate to make them a bit more useful
-Theres music playing during the Twins' court scene
-Buffed Raa during the catacombs scene
-General engine reorganisation for hopefully better performance/reduced crashes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Changelog:
-Expanded the storyline after Hora's defeat, up until before your visit to Ruby
-Added alternate sex scenes to all Memory Bubble Dominas (one for each for now)
-Reworked Raa as a soft findom; you now have to pay her for any kind of scenes and you unlock 'better' scenes by performing sacrifices/hunts for her (travel to Madeline's, Narcissa's and Rosita's realms through teleportation crystals in Raa's throne room)

Changelog from Early Access:
-Madeline's Forest Dragon image will now leave your screen after your interaction with him
-New fullscreen mode - Better colors, less blur
-Fixed crash for arcanist summons
-Buffed all summons' strength and level
-Buffed direwolf evasion rate to make them a bit more useful
-Theres music playing during the Twins' court scene
-Buffed Raa during the catacombs scene
-General engine reorganisation for hopefully better performance/reduced crashes
These things sound more interesting and give me a little more hope for the 9.5 update. I still wish we got more Shakie-drawn art and Ruby content.

Reactions: LustfulWeeb5554

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
i read the posted changelog, still want to ask if some1 already played through the update, whether there's any main story progression. i understood, it's reworking/expansion of old content only, in this case i'll skip the update

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Loveles_s

Mar 15, 2019
Downloaded compressed 9.1 ver for Mac and it just doesn't work. My fucking Mac saying me that application can't be opened. Can someone help me with this problem? Can't download normal version because its only version 5 something. Please help

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Ah, what an update for only twenty thousand dollars!

Minimal story additions, jank on the spot lore, another plot twist, with horrible AI art on top!

Raa's realms aren't that bad, only extremely basic design, if he actually bothered to expand them they would be decent, AI cg, a spooky monster which was cool I guess, and it just unlocks scenes which were already in game.

For one entire year this is abysmal however.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Ah, what an update for only twenty thousand dollars!

Minimal story additions, jank on the spot lore, another plot twist, with horrible AI art on top!

Raa's realms aren't that bad, only extremely basic design, if he actually bothered to expand them they would be decent, AI cg, a spooky monster which was cool I guess, and it just unlocks scenes which were already in game.

For one entire year this is abysmal however.
Is the new AI art in a similar style to the original art?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Anonym_e

May 5, 2021
Is it just me or is the 9.5.2 version more pixelated than v.9.2.1?
At least the text and art seams to be in visually lower resolution.
I do run the game on linux using nwjs-v0.59.1-linux-x64, so do you guys have the same problem, or is it just me?
(I did try displaying the game in full and windowed. It didn't make any difference.)

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Alright, gave 9.2 a try.

Overly long and boring scene with Hora to start things up. None of it make much sense, Deka also needs to spellcheck, because holy fuck.

The AI generated art kicks in as soon as you meet the twins. Oh... My god... This is beyond bad. If it keeps going that route, it will become as pixelated and low quality as Minecraft Steve. Their whole segment is pure bad attempt at humor, but I'm mostly taken aback by the horrible AI art than to care about the "jokes".

Oh god it somehow gets so much worse past Raa.
So, once all the story is said and done (And Deka loves to rewrite his lore), we get a whole 3 new scenes! One for Raa and one for each twins. Nothing amazing, by the way.

There you have it! One whole year and over $12,000 from Patreon for this shitshow.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes