SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
Technically, Futas are hermaphrodites (either male and female), so it's hard to classify it.

But if it were to have something like futas in the game, it should be optional, not mandatory. But I don't think that they are necessary in this game.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Sorry to bear bad news, but a status update was just posted a few hours ago on Patreon.

The update will still happen, but the delay was due to loved ones passing from the pandemic.

My condolences. Taking care of oneself and one's family takes priority.
Oh wow... I am so sorry for his loss. These are indeed hard times and this is something that absolutely justifies a delay. I hope he has a lot of family around and people to help shoulder this passing.

What does sleeping do in the game?
I don't recall sleeping as a mechanic in Domina. Can you refresh my memory?

Madmaxd

Apr 20, 2019
Oh wow... I am so sorry for his loss. These are indeed hard times and this is something that absolutely justifies a delay. I hope he has a lot of family around and people to help shoulder this passing.

I don't recall sleeping as a mechanic in Domina. Can you refresh my memory?
if you become narcissas slave you can sleep
but it doesnt do anything so far that i know of.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Thank you for the exploit info, I may have to try this while waiting for the 7th domina. Also...

Narcissa may be your wife but she is my cruel girlfriend.

I know right, Mistress Boda is like a sadistic domme and Dekarous a soft domina...
np
I use the 2-handed attack skill of my Aracanist/Channeler/Berserker to carry 2 Spiritstuffs of Whispers and regen 14% magicka each turn :geek:

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes