who is me

Apr 18, 2019
correct me if I wrong, from Patreon: "Full release will happen in about a week or two." like, this will last update?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It is rather now early release, with maybe some things missing, and in week-two a full release of it, which will probably include bugfixes too for anything people will find in early release
This makes sense. I am very curious to see what is included in this release.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I don't know how to Download the Game, the File was extracted, now what?
So you DLed the game, then extracted it? If so, you just need to double click the icon named "game" with a little green dude next to it. If not, download the game using a link in the OP, extract it using .7zip or Winrar or whatever, and then double click the icon.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
D

Deleted member 607600

How to go through "labyrinthia"? I just get to the water part (river) and there's no way to get through ..
Can someone help me? is it a bug or is there a way to get through?

Horakty4

Dec 29, 2020
I wonder about Katrina but Champion dude did betray his promise to her by submitted to other domina. Katrina didn't want visit her castle anymore. what i do now for katrina?
Madelina, i try search in her labyrinth but i cannot find her because she not here. What i do now for Madelina?
Narcissa is here exist in castle. Good news she still love my champion dude has still serves to her. She is truly amazing.
Mary...I hate her but her good story. I try reach to her dungeon and continue torture goddess of light chick but cannot reach to find her dungeon. What i do now for reduce Mary then pick save goddess of light chick?
Rosita is here exist in her home. Good news she still love my champion dude. She is truly best waifu mommy/MILF.
6th domina is new that coming soon.

My favorite domina is Rosita and Madelina because they look prettiest & sexiest i keep fap to both yummy :)
Narcissa is truly amazing and dude need make new friend with her and make great Princess Narcissa better than Queen Bitch Mary.
Katrina is pretty good but she kinda jealous champion dude tried meet hottest chicks lol. Need more Katrina story develop please and i tell Katrina more apologize. She support to accept it.
Mary... I fuck hate her but amazing story. So... spooky i check out her dungeon has massive murderous dead men. I like said omg... my body is shake and cannot fap to her. Get idea champion dude and haunt men rape on her in future if defeat all 13 domina after they commit rape Mary because she unforgiving who hurt goddess of light look torn blood and tear.

How to defeat them:
Katrina has first game you need lost 2 time then your champion dude need training fight against zombies reach level 10 and skill trees complete. Then defeat her that simple. She is weak domina.
Madelina, same as katrina but need reach level 13-15. Then defeat her that simple. She is weak domina.
Narcissa, so talk to Grim Reaper told you about her, that need buy ice weapon able destroy her once hit. Then defeat her that simple. She is easily weak domina use ice weapon work against her one blow.
Mary, warning you people. You need lost 9 or 10 is impact active story then go ask to Grim Reaper then he still believe in goddess don't abandon or curse her. Then goddess angel arrive able help you how beat Bitch Mary. Get holy armor then meet Mary again she tried tell you do contact her? you must tell lie to her. that safe don't want Mary plan caught on goddess angel. Then pick fight against her but other one lost then go ask goddess angel again. She made new light weapon gift for you. Then it work blow up defeat Bitch Mary. That defeat her that some hard not simple but need some saves and count lost 9 or 10 to find good end path. She is op af domina not weak.
Rosita, same as katrina & Madelina. It need relationship her first when max then pick fight her. Defeat her that simple. She is weak domina.

This game is truly amazing! (y)

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes