TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh...I want to see this! But I just read now that it's not in game. :(

Another dev I know also has a COVID thing going on, so I hope Dekarous and everyone stays safe and gets through things ok. I like that Dekarous doesn't pull punches that much, so it tickles my sadistic bones so well, hee hee! Looking forward to more!

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
I'm confused as to how I'm meant to progress...
I'm still fighting the first Domina. I made my character a Warden and have equipped the strongest combination of gear I could find for sale from the two merchants (Obsidian Warhammer and Leather Helmet of Intuitiion).

I'm able to damage her initially until she drinks a health potion and the background changes. But from that point on, it's entirely over. She'll kill me in 2 hits if I attack, and if I Guard I can survive 4-5. I have bought every power available to me from the skill tree, and I'm at level 8.

Am I meant to just keep grinding on the lost souls, or is there some avenue of progress that I have missed?

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I'm confused as to how I'm meant to progress...
I'm still fighting the first Domina. I made my character a Warden and have equipped the strongest combination of gear I could find for sale from the two merchants (Obsidian Warhammer and Leather Helmet of Intuitiion).

I'm able to damage her initially until she drinks a health potion and the background changes. But from that point on, it's entirely over. She'll kill me in 2 hits if I attack, and if I Guard I can survive 4-5. I have bought every power available to me from the skill tree, and I'm at level 8.

Am I meant to just keep grinding on the lost souls, or is there some avenue of progress that I have missed?
Poison and bleeding works well. Medium healing potions, too. Or just grind against the lost and get more stats and perks.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Deka mentioned on his Discord last night that he has been struggling the past few weeks, but that he is doing better and plans to post an update Monday. (I hope I haven't jinxed it.)
That is good to hear. He has been through so much recently. *Uses
prayer to Llananya to restore his health*

I don't think that's in the game yet, or there aren't yet enough Corruption skills to cross that threshold. We haven't even met half of the Dominas...

I think you are right. I unlocked every corruption skill and nothing seemed to happen.

Reactions: GPlanet
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes