bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
there's harsh and then, there's being a dick.
If you state everything correctly to begin with in the op in terms of genre then there is no logical complaint beyond constructive criticism.

Not personally into futa, feminine MTF trans I am completely fine with and have enjoyed sex with many IRL.
I 100% reject the futa in this game not because of the dick but because of the supposed submission.
Also I find the premise that if your body was transformed too a different sex and you kept your memories your sexual preference would in anyway immediately change to be fairly absurd, if my sex changed I would be by default lesbian.
Although I have never bottomed I am fine with games with it as long as the futa/mtf is feminine and it is 100% mutually respectful like in Lunars Chosen for example.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
If you state everything correctly to begin with in the op in terms of genre then there is no logical complaint beyond constructive criticism.

Not personally into futa, feminine MTF trans I am completely fine with and have enjoyed sex with many IRL.
I 100% reject the futa in this game not because of the dick but because of the supposed submission.
Also I find the premise that if your body was transformed too a different sex and you kept your memories your sexual preference would in anyway immediately change to be fairly absurd, if my sex changed I would be by default lesbian.
Although I have never bottomed I am fine with games with it as long as the futa/mtf is feminine and it is 100% mutually respectful like in Lunars Chosen for example.
agreed. i honestly grew in my feelings towards them.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
I really liked the way this game is going and I'm usually not a fan of visual novels but this one gives you more freedom than usual, especially by being able to repeat scenes during the sandbox mode! I also love the current fetishes and the art! Keep it up =)

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
Really good game, great renders, great animations, and it's my cup of tea.
Although i would like to have scat at least avoidable, looks pretty good, Keep the good work!

WirelessW

Mar 10, 2019
Thanks for the game. But from what I see it has many fetishes that I don't like: Domination (male and female), foot fetish, futa, urination, lesbianism. I don't know if all these fetishes can be avoided.
>You don't like domination
>The game is LITERALLY CALLED DOMINANT WITCHES
>THE WORD DOMINANT IS IN THE FUCKING THREAD TITLE

Why even come into this thread? Be honest. Why did you ever click on this thread when you knew for a fact this game was based on something you don't like?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

Why even come into this thread? Be honest. Why did you ever click on this thread when you knew for a fact this game was based on something you don't like?
He does this on almost every femdom/maledom game thread. Making people angry must be a fetish he has.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Love this game, and it's pretty much only the length of a demo. I cannae wait for more, question is will there be multiple endings where the player can choose their fave mistress to claim him permanently?

Pitczasy

Jan 7, 2019
The overview doesn't provide much to go on, and sounds a bit Engrishy. Guess I'll have to download and see.

Edit: This one is too mindless for me. The writing is fine but it jumps right into the lewd stuff. I'm sure many people will get a kick out of it, it's just not for me. The tags seem to be a fixed part of the game. It jumps almost strait into Futa content with no warning or context at all.

A couple of suggestions to the dev if they see this, I would change the thought color to something less dark, and maybe cut back on the vpunch. There are better ways to express anger and excitement I think.

Good luck.
Everyone's live started from lewd stuff, so for me is a good start.
[/QUOTE]

To Dev:
Nice work, I like it and I wish You the BEST with this project!

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

Don't worry, I've already put it on my ignore list.

On the other hand, I have played games by a route that contradicts the original title (or the description of the game), so I don't usually rely on the title alone (or the description) to decide if I like the game. Maybe it's a new concept, but the title is just a way of calling a game.

Also, if I like LIs I ask, I don't think it's a crime either. In most cases I leave the thread after verifying that I'm not interested.

And if you feel offended by my comment, I think that speaks worse for you than for me.

Finally, have a nice day.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Does being dom/sub affect any choices right now?
It does. Even right at the start when Zoe asks you to kiss her ass, if you've been dominant thus far then you can fight her, if you've been submissive and try that it tells you to accept your fate or start a new game.

I would change the thought color to something less dark
1000 times yes on that. I wish we had the option to change the colors to what we liked. When you wrote your name too it was hard to see that color with that background, but at least it was just once. When I was at a distance that I could see the normal text pretty decently, the thought text really threw me off. I had to get closer to the screen each time to read it.

That one technical annoyance aside, it seemed like a pretty good game for femdom lovers like myself, I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It does. Even right at the start when Zoe asks you to kiss her ass, if you've been dominant thus far then you can fight her, if you've been submissive and try that it tells you to accept your fate or start a new game.

1000 times yes on that. I wish we had the option to change the colors to what we liked. When you wrote your name too it was hard to see that color with that background, but at least it was just once. When I was at a distance that I could see the normal text pretty decently, the thought text really threw me off. I had to get closer to the screen each time to read it.

That one technical annoyance aside, it seemed like a pretty good game for femdom lovers like myself, I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.
The game isn't for me but I made a small mod you can use to fix the dark text. It also changes the name to Thinking for the MC and Camilla's Thoughts for her to make it easier to discern.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hvarbo
4.60 star(s) 32 Votes