DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This is my first time coming across this game. The women look great in the overview. I'm definitely interested in finding out who the Succubus, Vampire and Kitsune are in this game. Those in the preview pictures are already pretty hot so i can't wait to see them, if those 3 are not already in there to begin with. The story, I'll happily play to see where it goes.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I like what this game is showing so far, especially Zoe's bitchiness towards the MC! :p

A bit of advice for the dev: you may want to state in the original post (under Developer's notes, for example) that the sandbox part is in essence totally optional and a way to revisit scenes from the story. Otherwise the sandbox tag may unnecessarily put a lot of players off. I generally hate sandboxes (especially those with stat grinding and having the players search all over for the action) but this one is not a problem at all! (y)

Reactions: pabo

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Zoe can punish mc even in a dom route if you show weakness, btw :devilish:. She's not the meanest girl here, though.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
View attachment 1296839
Dominant Witches [v0.1] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA
If you like the mod and wish to support, do transfer the support to the Dev, .
PS: Do DM me if you found any bug for the Mod.

The mod is tested under the original version of the game.

Screenshot
View attachment 1296763 View attachment 1296764 View attachment 1296765
It would be better, if for the future you would offer explanations, what words like Zsl mean.

Last edited:

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
I love that this game has an MC who has some self-respect and have access to femdom scenes(am talking about the "dom" path)
I do hope that it'll remain that way, yes some scenes should probably be exclusive to the dom/sub path but I know there's strong people who prefer to be subs in bed and hopefully this game will allow that to a certain degree.

I know this is a game for a niche audience(a rather large one because this is an international site) but I would love if you could develop an actual relationship with the characters rather than them being just a specific "fetish" character.

So far I'm really liking this game, will do a review once there's more content to judge it fairly.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Are the succubus and the witch already in the game? I haven't seen them.
Succubus will appear a bit later

Nikociant
Can u add trigger switch for turning OFF or ON tran content ??
You can turn off all futa on mc content here, but Salma have dick in any case In late updates, it will be a possibility to convince Salma to turn into an ordinary girl with her potions.:
screenshot0002.png

Reactions: Limited20
4.60 star(s) 32 Votes