Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
K if I was transformed into a woman I don't want to suck or touch a dick 'cause I already know how that feels, but I would be curious to know what it feels like to be fucked and being a futa doing it at least I can look at her boobs and her girl face while it is done. Why does it have to be an all or none deal?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
the licking scene with luna seems to just go on forever? how do you get past it?

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Feel like i should post an update to my experience...

Well yeah this game is pretty good, the story seems interesting enough and the scenes are pretty erotic.

There are lots of choice in fetishes and interests and from what i saw can be a true femdom based game.
It looked like maledom could be a thing or a least you can be more dominant based on choice so that's really cool.
(bigger interest group)

Now as i was sus about the futa i should address.
Although a futa character is in the game, the scene is technically straight.
I see it as both characters basically being gender bent, woman (futa) taking the male role and man fully transformed into a woman playing the female role.

Although it's not to my tastes, i actually think it's a nice addition for gender bend fans.
Again it's fully avoidable and not the off-screen that happened type.

This game has a verity of stuff so it cool to pick and choose what your in the mood for.
Alot of oral scenes was seen in my playthrough and i thought it looked quite erotic epically the fox chick.
That was hot. :love:

I do have a personal preference for femdom vanilla sex but i'll take what i can get, and it was enjoyable anyway.

Good work dev (y)
Will be looking forward to future builds and remember steam is a thing come full release.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
Great game! (y)

First (v0.1) I was a bit skeptical because in my opinion it started a little too fast, but now I'm really enjoying the pace.

All characters are very adorable, my only (small) critique: The bright eyes of Zoe make her look a little lifeless.
I would prefer a slight color tint. Green maybe?
But of course this is only my personal taste...

Leah is very "tasty", so to say... - Love it! :)

Looking forward how this will continue...

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
so im curious now, i downloaded this game earlier and is say 0.15 on it, what was removed or changed to egress or downgrade it all the way back down to 0.2? the game was fine where it was tbh unless it was just not labeled right lol

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
so im curious now, i downloaded this game earlier and is say 0.15 on it, what was removed or changed to egress or downgrade it all the way back down to 0.2? the game was fine where it was tbh unless it was just not labeled right lol
0.2 is greater than 0.15 so version number is ok as it is.
In fraction form what you played was 15/100, and this one is 20/100 if that is easier to understand?

Reactions: neppyyy

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Nikociant I totally love this game, currently i have 2 sets of saves 1 for dom route and the other for sub..... i was wondering for camilla scenes on the sub route what is cpl ? should i choose keep licking option or not ?
Also should i make more sets of saves or they aren't needed ? And finally I wanted to ask if I should find the amulet on dom or sub or both routes ?

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
How do you get past Yuki's licking scene? I only get a button that allows me to look up/down, and no matter how much I click or if I try to skip the scene never ends.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
I saw that I have the same problem with Leah when she tells you to pretend you're a bandit and grab her chest. Only the look up/down button is there and the scene doesn't end. It forced me to choose the other options in order to progress the game.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Yeah the next scene button wasn't in the screen for me, but thanks to your screenshot I figured out the problem. When I had commented in the first version about how the thought text was tough to see, what I did was to get over that issue, was to increase the text size. Turns out that when you increase the text size bar at around half the max, then only the first button will be visible. I made the text a bit smaller and I was able to see the second button and progress normally.

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes