I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Dominant Witches [v0.3.5]

For those that want the extra scenes place this in your "game" folder, the code is "lame"
Download

Feel free to buy me a beer or joint

If you enjoyed the game remember to support the dev

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Nikociant I found a spot in the code that you may want to throw an if statement around. If you start a new game and you click the Stats button before you enter a name, you can crash the game because the [name] variable does not yet exist.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Saw in reviews that this has some planned content for those who aren't into the femdom side of things. Is that both true, and/or implemented yet? I like the models and stuff, and am fine with some S&M stuff. (The enodorphine rush from being on the receiving end of a cat-o-nine tails is just fine, thank you) Not so much into the sniffing ass and licking feet stuff . Well, at all. ( Especially have no use for foot fetish, I'm a leg/ass appreciator. Liking stockings is about the legs not feet for me, especially the thighs). So just wondering if I should wait for the future or is this just all you being treated like trash with only a pro forma nod to those not into this. If so, ya'll have fun, and I'll mosey on my way. Just those are some nice looking models, but I ain't licking feet or sniffing ass. I'll toss that salad, but I ain't snorting farts.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Well, about 70% of scenes are avoidable. You can play maledom, femdom or balanced route.

Nikociant I found a spot in the code that you may want to throw an if statement around. If you start a new game and you click the Stats button before you enter a name, you can crash the game because the [name] variable does not yet exist.
Ok, thanks, I'll fix that

futa on male now?
Only blowjob scene so far.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Looking forward to the next update, i quite liked that you can miss some routes depending on your choices. It adds to replaying the game.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Is there actual romance here or is it just a fetish game for getting beat up by gorgeous females?

Aug 20, 2020
hey, Dev,

i hope this finds you well.

i tried downloading Dominant Witches [v0.2.5] for Mac from Nopy, and got the following notice:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cheers.

[in tempo] i'm actually downloading from Anon, so am only notifying you about the snag.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 32 Votes