Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
Please help me! I really like the game but can't progress anymore. I keep getting this error and don't know what to do Capture d’écran 2021-10-12 001324.jpg .

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Always nice to see another update of this coming out! Great stuff all round, and I especially liked seeing Leah become even more dominant towards the MC and Salma doing him in his male form. I also had to make a second save with scaring off Catrine because I'm just too curious about Camilla's plans! ;)

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
Please help me! I really like the game but can't progress anymore. I keep getting this error and don't know what to do View attachment 1448499 .
seems that you saved/tried to continue the game after looking at extra scenes, correct way is to save before looking at extra scenes, then just delete the freeroam.rpy and continue from your save file which was done before looking at the freeroam's extra scenes

Reactions: I am Gone

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
seems that you saved/tried to continue the game after looking at extra scenes, correct way is to save before looking at extra scenes, then just delete the freeroam.rpy and continue from your save file which was done before looking at the freeroam's extra scenes
Yea more than likely, never saved after I edited the script and watched the scenes. Always saved before, the good news is the patch still works with this update but no new scenes.

Zeanrith

Mar 23, 2019
Yea more than likely, never saved after I edited the script and watched the scenes. Always saved before, the good news is the patch still works with this update but no new scenes.
Incorrect. Not only was there 2 new extra scenes added. Your patch removed the ability to replay all scenes added in 0.3.

You really shouldn't use a patch that overrides files on different version number.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Incorrect. Not only was there 2 new extra scenes added. Your patch removed the ability to replay all scenes added in 0.3.

You really shouldn't use a patch that overrides files on different version number.
rip you were right my bad it's now fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Zeanrith

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Well, so far there are 2 BJ scenes(Zoe, Salma), 1 HJ scene (Leah), 1 anal scene(Salma), pussy rubbing(Zoe) in a maledom route, also some short scenes/actions. There will be more options when we find the succubus tower. (coming in 0.5)
Maledom route is just more difficult coz MC is a simple student. And include some neutral/light femdom scenes in it (sex in cowgirl pose , footjob, etc.)

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I really like Catrine and even more since she helped my annoying Camilla. She is even after Yuki my less liked character. So far I still like Zoe the best. Anyway I look forward to the new content because this story is really good.

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes