Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
You can resist also if you have less than 6 Camilla points.
If you obey her, will be only one available ending in the game. (it doesn't affect the story so far)

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
You can resist also if you have less than 6 Camilla points.
If you obey her, will be only one available ending in the game. (it doesn't affect the story so far)
if we resist her can we have an ending with her or her route is closed for the rest of the game?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I came across this game after seeing Zoe's model and while I don't like femdom I tried it after seeing it's mostly avoidable and I like what is there so far. Like other people have said most of my amusement comes from resisting all the characters that try to dom me.

I'm confused with Salma's scenes I like futa characters but I don't like gender bend stuff or submitting to her but when you click the choices to stop that it says all her scenes are locked out but I was able to get a BJ from her and dom her after the aphrodisiac scene. Is there a way to dom her as a guy or have I missed something?

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
For the life of me I don't understand why anyone would look at a femdom tag, which is like less than 1% of these games, then complain it has femdom. Play the other 99% of games, there's no way you even played them all. Why do you need to keep announcing to all of us you don't like femdom? It's so insecure and stupid. Do you think you'll impress us? Like we're going to be in awe of your masculinity? We'll bow down to you because you can't fathom the idea of men interested in women taking the lead or doing dominant things? I spend all of real life having to be dominant, I don't want that in my games too, if I want maledom I just do my real life. A game is an escape from reality, stuff we can't experience in real life.
I fully agree with what you said, there are guys that will come on to threads like these just to say: "Femdom, I'm out" Uh, yeah, thanks for letting us know. I do think in this particular thread there hasn't been much of that, mostly some people neutrally asking about the maledom/non-femdom paths.

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
I came across this game after seeing Zoe's model and while I don't like femdom I tried it after seeing it's mostly avoidable and I like what is there so far. Like other people have said most of my amusement comes from resisting all the characters that try to dom me.

I'm confused with Salma's scenes I like futa characters but I don't like gender bend stuff or submitting to her but when you click the choices to stop that it says all her scenes are locked out but I was able to get a BJ from her and dom her after the aphrodisiac scene. Is there a way to dom her as a guy or have I missed something?
Yes, you can dom her as a guy, that choice only locks 'futa on male' content, but not 'male on futa'.

Reactions: Rinbael

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Oh, damn, I need to correct the description a little bit. (This choice locks all 'futa on MC' scenes).
In short Salma has 4 types of scenes - lesbian, futa on female, futa on male, and male on futa.

Reactions: Oxiton and Rinbael

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Oh, damn, I need to correct the description a little bit. (This choice locks all 'futa on MC' scenes).
In short Salma has 4 types of scenes - lesbian, futa on female, futa on male, and male on futa.
Ah O.K that explains why I was still able to get a BJ from her and dom her later on in the game. Thanks for taking the time to answer me.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
so we good with the male on futa if we pick that one

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
no, that choice is only for futa on male content.
You can get male on futa scene if your domination points > 0

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Can some patrons confirm if the dev has decided to give up on domination path completely?
Kind of. As the name not really surprises most of the payers are Subs and they voted for giving up on dominant route. Now as it is readable public instead of dom points you get sub points and depending on how much sub points you have, they will either listen to your wishes or not.

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Changes from the next update (0.4)
I decided to redo the game a bit, because the current branching and point system does not work very well and become a bit chaotic.
  • In the game will be submision points instead of dominance points and there will be three levels of submision. In the first one, the witches respect MC a little bit. At the second, not so much, and on the third MC becomes a fortress whore.
  • Now Yuki's story will only be available if we agree to accept her mark, some scenes with her will depend on your submision points.
  • I will merge Zoe's servant and apprentice routes into one, the scenes and her respect/disrespect will now depend on your submision points.
  • The story, events and scenes with Leah, Camilla, Salma, and Catrine will remain almost unchanged.
  • The available options in the dialogues will often depend on the amount of submision points, (similar to how it was with dominance points)
MC will still be able to get some neutral/maledom scenes/activities with zero/low sub points.

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Changes from the next update (0.4)
I decided to redo the game a bit, because the current branching and point system does not work very well and become a bit chaotic.
  • In the game will be submision points instead of dominance points and there will be three levels of submision. In the first one, the witches respect MC a little bit. At the second, not so much, and on the third MC becomes a fortress whore.
  • Now Yuki's story will only be available if we agree to accept her mark, some scenes with her will depend on your submision points.
  • I will merge Zoe's servant and apprentice routes into one, the scenes and her respect/disrespect will now depend on your submision points.
  • The story, events and scenes with Leah, Camilla, Salma, and Catrine will remain almost unchanged.
  • The available options in the dialogues will often depend on the amount of submision points, (similar to how it was with dominance points)
MC will still be able to get some neutral/maledom scenes/activities with zero/low sub points.
Not going to lie I low this change I wish it was something like this from the start, will there be new dedicated routes/scenes for each Submission level ?

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Current scenes will depend on it, for example Zoe won't turn MC into the chair or force to lick her ass in front on her sister if you have low sub points. If MC accept Yuki's mark he'll need to lick her sometimes, or even fuck her, but more humillating scenes will depend on sub points.

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I will try the change out because I really like the story so far despite not really convinced of new system with submission points.
Though I agree the individual points became to confusing as it whas not clear what they actually do. Now I grasped they are for individual paths so for example you could be either sub or dom but not liking one character so with the lack of point you do not get her scenes.
On paper they sounded good but as we saw, it is really to confusing.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes