Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
More about changes. In short, you can be the sub of a certain girl or the whore of a fortress. Yuki's scenes are mostly sharing (so far only with Leah), so her relationship will depend on total sub points. Catrine's route is total submission, but she's not very harsh. Camilla's route is a bit complicated, the scenes with her will depend on total sub points if she hasn't subjugated your mind, or it will be total submission if she has. Zoe's, Salma's, and Leah's scenes will depend on their sub points. With low sub points you can get some neutral/maledom scenes/activities
It may sound complicated, but in fact it's easier to get most scenes than it was before.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Im usually not a big fan of visual novels as they all end at one point but this idea of making it a sandbox where you can repeat the scenes at the end of the day made me love it!
Also nice to have a dev who uploads regularly like this one!

1640143034000.png

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Nikociant I like the game so far and I've been on dominant route. I don't really mind futa and I like lesbian but I don't like it when the futa fucks other girls. Like with Salma and Camilla. I don't want Salma to fuck Camilla. Is there anway to avoid that?

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Reworked choice system ? What changed
I changed the sub points system, now it more flex, some girls have their own points. I also reworked Zoe's and Yuki's routes a bit.
The new version means we gotta restart from the begin?
Yes
Is there more with or at least planned content with the futa Neko twins?
Now that is a sexy depraived path I would happily follow if I was in that world.
Maybe one short event at most, they are side characters.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes